Rate the Transmog Above you - XIII

Transmogrification
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
24/01/2018 07:40Posted by Valentinia
It looks good no doubt. But that's nothing except the DK starter set, not very unique. 3/10.

Just wanna say the chest is from MoP.
Its okay for a 92, but that skirt and shoulders feels very generic for a dk :P 7/10
9/10 Looks very good, though the boots are a bit too purple compared to the rest, but maybe it looks different in-game. Aside from that, perfect mog.
27/01/2018 01:29Posted by Sainur
9/10 Looks very good, though the boots are a bit too purple compared to the rest, but maybe it looks different in-game. Aside from that, perfect mog.

Really digging the hulking fiery theme, the weapons almost seem to fit well too.

It's always nice when you can see the face too so I'd say that head jewel works in this regard.

If I had one thing to think to change if I wanted to be really picky would be to go all out with the flames with this mog.

9.4/10
6/10 The gloves are a bit of a far stretch, and I'd say the staff doesn't really fit!
Jreymer 10/10 would roleplay as your character.
Well, its decent, all fits and you look like a Priest. 9.5/10.
You could easily be mistaken for an Orc NPC from Outlands. 8/10
9.5/10 - A very good mix of different sets. Just one change I would suggest is to the boots.
Not much to say, nice transmog, your mask really fit with that set. Daggers were good choice too, but I would change them. 9.5/10 just for my subjective opinion about daggers.
7/10, Like the colour scheme and bone style look but the weapon doesn't seem to fit too well imo and seems more Troll like than Tauren. Overall though a nice mog!
a rather unusual priestmog probably built around the tabard.
colors fit very well with the green accents matching the eyes.
I‘d probably go for another weapon but it fits.
9/10
Perfect void elf! 10/10
Looks really good, though the daggers are a bit off imho

8/10
4/10

Boots look awful and nothing really matches, I can see what the colour scheme is supposed to be but it just doesn't match, and there are more pixels on your characters eyes than in all of that gear combined.
31/01/2018 23:44Posted by Sainur
4/10

Boots look awful and nothing really matches, I can see what the colour scheme is supposed to be but it just doesn't match, and there are more pixels on your characters eyes than in all of that gear combined.

I see someone who didn't play vanilla.
01/02/2018 09:25Posted by Celth
31/01/2018 23:44Posted by Sainur
4/10

I see someone who didn't play vanilla.

>muh vanilla wow haha you didn't play vanilla lel xD

Yeah you're right, but it doesn't change my opinion on that transmog.
8/10, I think it's solid, I'd change weapons to something else.
8.5/10 Looks real nice. Only thing that throws me off is the legs, with that yellow strip. Otherwise looking good. Void Elf gets bonus points xD
Well, it's basically a set premade by Blizz.
Can't tell if the shield really fits in there.

It's okay from my point of view. No more, no less.

6/10