Mythic frost mage LF late evening raiding

Looking for Players – PvE
Howdy! As the title says I’m a well geared (~960eq) and experienced frost mage looking for a stable raiding guild that starts at or after 21.30 server 2 or 3 nights a week.

I’m 11/11hc ABT (5/9m ToS while current) and I’m looking for somewhere at least 11/11hc and ideally already started on mythic. I’m a strong and competitive DPS and a dedicated, high attendance raider (near 100%). I’m looking for a strong social side and it’s important that the guild have fun and banter and enjoy each other’s company.

If you think your guild would be a good fit either add me on bnet (steveo#21656) or post below with some way to contact you. Am open to realm and even faction change for the right home. Sadly I’m not able to flex on start time though so if you run earlier then keep on movIng ;)
Up up and awaaaay
Hey,

Hope all is well. I'm Moppo, Officer of New Order. A mythic Alliance guild on Nordrassil that are looking a healer for our mythic team. Currently 1/11 m Antorus and look to continue our mythic progression fully after the holidays.

Although you stated 21.30 maybe there is a chance you can make it earlier, I give it a try :)

We raid 2 nights per week, Wednesday and Sunday 21.00 to 23.30. Optional gearing run on Fridays at 21.00 to clear (usually around 22.30).

I would like to get a hold of you, please add me to bnet for a chat if interested m0ppe#2456 or Discord @ Moppe#3091.

For more information please check our links below:

Our guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nordrassil/New+Order
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/299810/
Hey Moppo - thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately 21:30 is the earliest I can do due to family commitments so I’m not your guy. Appareciate the interest though and good luck in your search!
Hey Icellias,

I'm the Gm for the guild below, and I think we might be a great fit for you

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on HC at 11/11 and 1/11 on Mythic.

We are looking for a few more player to bolster our HC team who would look to raid at a Mythic level when experienced and gear enough.

1-2 Ranged DPS
1 Healer

Other classes than those specified will be considered especially for heroic raiding, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

We are always happy to have more social players and Normal raids though :)

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Hi Taycess, thanks a lot for the response however that’s slightly too late for me as I have young kids who are up early, couldn’t realistically go past 01:00 server regularly without suffering. Thanks for the interest though and hope you fill your spots soon!
1 too early, 1 too late... hopefully the 3rd bowl of porridge will be just right... :D
:( get a coffee machine for the mornings after raid? :D