Brewmaster monk - Looking for Guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi. I play on Defias Brotherhood EU, and my character name is Móonshine. He's a human, brewmaster monk, with ilvl 870.

I've been playing WoW since MoP, but have never progressed out of LFR. Now i finally feel like progressing into real rading.

I have discord, so voice communication wouldn't be a problem. I will also be able to raid 2-3 times a week

Have a great day!
Hi there!

Lunar Legacy is recruiting! We're an Alliance guild on the Defias-Brotherhood server that came over from Destiny 2. Some of us are new to WoW, others are longtime veterans.

A social, softcore guild with an enviroment where everybody can have fun, form lasting friendships and eventually provide a place to call 'home' while we progress through the game.
Our Discord server is a place where this becomes true more then anywhere else,
which is why we encourage everyone to come and hang out!

Having fun is what we're all about. Whether it's your class, a specific gamemode or a certain style of gameplay.

Our goal has and will always be to grow. Whether that's in numbers or strength doesn't matter. We look for quality over quantity. An individual with charisma will always be prefered over a group of people who simply 'are'.

If you are interested, want more info or have a chat, respond here or throw us a whisper in-game via my Battletag (Doozum#2806)

I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,
Lance