Where is everyone?

General
I recently came back to this game, I'm about a few months in and i keep noticing how empty everywhere is which is a huge shame. I used to play before cross realm and i remember dalaran and org being much busier from just a single servers population.

I loved the feeling of bustling cities and coming across players in the older areas of the game. Now you can fly the whole length of the map and not come across a single player.

This is probably going to upset a lot of people but i genuinelly think this game is dieing and i guess thats the reason why they've stopped reporting the sub count.
Not sure why you'd want to afk in Orgrimmar while you have much more in current Dalaran.
For such an obviously intelligent person how can you not know that WoW has been dead since 2005? It's been reported countless time on this forum by experts like you.
30/12/2017 22:31Posted by Mortárion
For such an obviously intelligent person how can you not know that WoW has been dead since 2005? It's been reported countless time on this forum by experts like you.

Woah! calm down! I guess some part of this touched a nerve or offended you? How can i know its been reported countless times when i havent been playing for years?

Edit: just looked through your post history. Every post is attacking someone or being bitter. I'll ignore this toxic player.
My server is always busy, I don't even know what you are talking about. Players are all over the place. There is a lot of content in Legion so people tend not to stand afk as much. There is far to much to grind for that these days what with AP, titanforging and legendarys to be obtained. Also people are more spread out when they do afk. We have class halls to afk in now and some people just prefer other cities to the main ones. The game seems very much alive to me, well on my server it does anyway.
30/12/2017 22:27Posted by Fafu
I recently came back to this game, I'm about a few months in and i keep noticing how empty everywhere is which is a huge shame. I used to play before cross realm and i remember dalaran and org being much busier from just a single servers population.

I loved the feeling of bustling cities and coming across players in the older areas of the game. Now you can fly the whole length of the map and not come across a single player.

This is probably going to upset a lot of people but i genuinelly think this game is dieing and i guess thats the reason why they've stopped reporting the sub count.

Then I wonder where are you since you don't see everyone. Maybe everyone is on another realm then you are :P I see everyone on a daily base doing well. I do have to say I didn't see anyone in while but everyone compensated that so much that I didn't miss anyone. Did you perhaps see anyone?
30/12/2017 22:33Posted by Fafu
30/12/2017 22:31Posted by Mortárion

Woah! calm down! I guess some part of this touched a nerve or offended you? How can i know its been reported countless times when i havent been playing for years?

Edit: just looked through your post history. Every post is attacking someone or being bitter. I'll ignore this toxic player.

Extremely ignorant, naive, and misinformed. You fit all the criteria of a mindless toxic troll. Keep spewing waste.