Who burned it down? (Suspects Updated)

Story
They should make Greymane as end boss for horde and some saurfang or sylvanas for Alliance
I can only wish that it was the Horde.

Just so we can kill Sylvanas or someone else responsible.
16/01/2018 20:01Posted by Vaziron
16/01/2018 19:49Posted by Zarao

What could the Alliance do to create a situation in which Saurfang completely backed Sylvanas if she decided to burn Teldrassil? Would Blizzard be willing to write that story?.

Cut off food so the Horde starve. I reckon Saurfang would put the lives of the women and children of the Horde as worth a bold strike against the Night Elves.

At this point, I don't care who burned the tree down, I want to know why Sylvanas was all the way in Darkshore.

A possibility.

Saurfang still wanted to punish Garrosh for what he did.

But he also recognized that what he did was because of his love for his people, thus Saurfang believed that Garrosh should not be standing trial, but instead either die by Saurfang's axe or earn his freedom by killing Saurfang in a mak'gora.

He did not like Garrosh' decisions, but he did respect him because Garrosh did not just do it just for the sake of having a war.

But as I have said multiple times, no, Garrosh held no love for the Alliance and yes, he did say, multiple times, that he wanted to conquer Azeroth. But he did not go to war just for that alone, it took the orcs getting closer to famine before he started his war.

And hey, since he would already start a war, why not try and go all the way anyway? Just take all of Kalimdor immediately and avoid further retaliation from the Night Elves at ground.
The goblins and the forsaken most likely cooked up some alchemical flame, that sheer mass of living wood should be a !@#$% to set on fire.
16/01/2018 23:01Posted by Gaelphedias
I can only wish that it was the Horde.

Just so we can kill Sylvanas or someone else responsible.

Wrong faction and wrong class dude. Righteousness and nobility don't mix with what you posting as. How about you switch to a human paladin then post these comments. Would be more credible XD

16/01/2018 23:33Posted by Khelissa
The goblins and the forsaken most likely cooked up some alchemical flame, that sheer mass of living wood should be a !@#$% to set on fire.

I don't remember where I saw it but someone suggested the red dragon flight. With Alextrasza added to the Nexus she seems to be on her way to biting the dust could she have a hand in all this?
Really wish end boss is khadgar, want to kill this neutral hipi since WoD and specially after he kicked out Jaina.
17/01/2018 16:16Posted by Janisev
Really wish end boss is khadgar, want to kill this neutral hipi since WoD and specially after he kicked out Jaina.

...count me in ^^
Based on the 7.3.5 cinematics I think it will be both Sylvanas and Anduin. It seems that this Azerite has a hold on them. One which perhaps makes them highly susceptible to the influence of the Old Gods?

Both push for war and after a while it comes clear they are being influenced to fight each other. The Alliance then has to storm Stormwind and the Horde has to take on Orgrimaar. You don't kill your faction leader just knock them to their senses.

They then make a fine speech about how these Old Gods are evil and must be dealt with. Next expansion please.
17/01/2018 16:50Posted by Leafie
17/01/2018 16:16Posted by Janisev

...count me in ^^

and me. He always looked fishy to me.
17/01/2018 16:54Posted by Tinsoran
Based on the 7.3.5 cinematics I think it will be both Sylvanas and Anduin. It seems that this Azerite has a hold on them. One which perhaps makes them highly susceptible to the influence of the Old Gods?

Both push for war and after a while it comes clear they are being influenced to fight each other. The Alliance then has to storm Stormwind and the Horde has to take on Orgrimaar. You don't kill your faction leader just knock them to their senses.

They then make a fine speech about how these Old Gods are evil and must be dealt with. Next expansion please.

that is worst thing that could happen
No one shall hurt Dadgar.

Dadgar is the only sensible one here.
17/01/2018 19:34Posted by Savotar
No one shall hurt Dadgar.

Dadgar is the only sensible one here.

hes the most dumbest character, crying in kara now
Wrong faction and wrong class dude. Righteousness and nobility don't mix with what you posting as. How about you switch to a human paladin then post these comments. Would be more credible XD

A DK on the path to redemption. If we are not righteous and noble, we are just the Scourge again.
17/01/2018 16:54Posted by Tinsoran
them highly susceptible to the influence of the Old Gods?

Corruption has been done so many times now, that it becomes utterly and completely boring and predictable. Can't the war just be that? A war for resources, hatred and conquest? Must there always be some sort of corruption etc? It's a boring plotline.

Not to mention that the characters don't have any progression. "Yeah, they were corrupted so they acted in that way, so we could advance the plot in this way! Now that we don't need them they act totally normal again!"

I mean we all know already that the whole war-plotline will be thrown out of the window with 8.2, because Blizzard isn't capable of writing an entire expansion with this thematic.
17/01/2018 21:36Posted by Janisev

You kill dadgar, I'll kill you.
Is it possible it will be very vague till later in BFA? Yet it's possible the Alliance assumed it was Horde, which is why we march on Undercity?

Then again if we thought it was Horde why not march Orgrimar? Granted that would be just like SOO again, but curious why we attack UC. Sure it's Sylvanus home, yet not faction capital.
18/01/2018 12:26Posted by Tinywizurd
17/01/2018 21:36Posted by Janisev

You kill dadgar, I'll kill you.

He kills Khadgar, you kill him, and I ''eat you for lunch'' :p
17/01/2018 00:07Posted by Aragonight
I don't remember where I saw it but someone suggested the red dragon flight. With Alextrasza added to the Nexus she seems to be on her way to biting the dust could she have a hand in all this?

No but the Lich King is after her and her flight. He has already attacked once and he is determined to have them wiped out.
She will either make a foolish mistake like siding with the Alliance, because then the Lich King can use the Desolate Council (whom I'm sure are his agents, installed to create political instability for Sylvanas), he can use them to push for the Forsaken to take her out.

He can exploit that and offer Sylvanas the power she needs to take her out.
It's a win-win for Bolvar, since Sylvanas will end up owing him and he will have a brand new Frostwyrm to lead his Scourge Dragonflight.

In the end, he will have the Scourge completed. The Ebon Blade who is already under his command, whether they know it or not, the Scourge within Icecrown, all the corpses after the Legion's invasion and soon even the Forsaken back into the fold.
And the Warchief will not realize it until it has gone too far, neither will little prince harry.
17/01/2018 23:27Posted by Avaressa
Corruption has been done so many times now, that it becomes utterly and completely boring and predictable. Can't the war just be that? A war for resources, hatred and conquest? Must there always be some sort of corruption etc? It's a boring plotline.

Do you even know the meaning of the word corruption? There are so many ways that people can become corrupted, magical, many different ways there like undead corruption is one thing, Fel corruption? Another, more biological corruption.
Shadow corruption is most directly mind focused, while undeath corruption are both with even the very soul.

Then there is corruption by power, mortals in real life as in Warcraft has always been easily corrupted by the power they have, like King's and Warlords, then there is also corruption from becoming too greedy.

Some people seem to think that just because the word is used highly, it's always the same meaning behind it. Well, it's not. It's very different.
But there is no better word for it and besides, a war for conquest, now?! After all we've been through with the Legion and everything?
Doesn't make sense, most, like the majority in both of the faction would be opposed to it.

I can see Sylvanas wanting to claim Stormwind, but only to secure her people's future because of the Boy-King's and humans overall stance on the undead issue.
They want us all eradicated, they started it, not us.
It was clearly Millhouse Manastorm and he had some Pandren lackies to help him.