So BFA will be Legion 2.0?

General
1 2 3 5 Next
Developers are happy with all class design and deleted abilities, that you can now find from games such as HOTS and D3.

Well atleast they are being open and honest now.

<snip>

Im out of salt for now. Brb next week ladies and gents! <3
24/01/2018 09:53Posted by Pyregast
Developers are happy with all class design

They've said they aren't happy with a certain few specs and will be changing those, whilst other specs will receive minor touchups, mainly with talents/artifact abilities.

and deleted abilities, that you can now find from games such as HOTS and D3.

The deleted abilities were mostly very boring things we don't need. Which ones do you want back?

Are you sure because you didn't even know they're unhappy with some specs :|

Pond scums and bottomfeeders can now come out and start the white knighting and activate their keyboard warriorism.

Is this the "You disagree with me so you must LOVE Blizzard because I can't possibly be wrong!" that some thread makers are adopting recently?
The deleted abilities were mostly very boring things we don't need. Which ones do you want back?

I dont want much things back but one spell that i really really miss on my Paladin is Hammer of Wrath
They said that there won't be huge changes like with Legion. It doesn't mean there won't be any changes at all.
24/01/2018 10:06Posted by Ekuran
Developers are happy with all class design

They've said they aren't happy with a certain few specs and will be changing those, whilst other specs will receive minor touchups, mainly with talents/artifact abilities.

and deleted abilities, that you can now find from games such as HOTS and D3.

Are you sure because you didn't even know they're unhappy with some specs :|

Pond scums and bottomfeeders can now come out and start the white knighting and activate their keyboard warriorism.

Is this the "You disagree with me so you must LOVE Blizzard because I can't possibly be wrong!" that some thread makers are adopting recently?

I know all these things you quoted me about.

They have made bad decisions after bad decision concerning class design and complete ignorance on PvP. They keep DH's, DK's and most of the melee spec like they are because mongoloids don't want to use brains. They bring money to shareholders.

I dont belive they get it this time. Yes its my problem. Personal problem and sad point of view, but this is forums and Im able to speak out wether you like it or not.

You have the same right to quote and counter argument me. I dont know the future what BFA brings, but their pattern is very preditable.

I really hope Im wrong.

My saltbag is empty now really.
24/01/2018 10:11Posted by Cedrad
They said that there won't be huge changes like with Legion. It doesn't mean there won't be any changes at all.

I know that. Its just the creeping sensation that they do wrong changes again and completely discard hundreds of pages of solid and well argumented feedback.

I dont want 100 buttons. 20 is good if they require brains to press and are well balanced in PvE and PvP alike.
Artifact power is being replaced with azerite, and the classes will only receive minor tweaks, so it will feel very similar to Legion. I just hope there's not much fel green this time.
24/01/2018 10:06Posted by Ekuran

Why is loving and trusting a company that has provided you with 20+ years of entertainment suddenly a bad thing anyways?

"You're a fanboy!" is not even an argument :^)
24/01/2018 10:16Posted by Pyregast
Yes its my problem. Personal problem and sad point of view, but this is forums and Im able to speak out wether you like it or not.

True, but you can do it without resorting to insults.
Using insults & derogatory terms just invalidates your post.
Well, I'm on the fence about BfA. There are some very controversial changes like removing pvp servers, or warfonts being pve only(in an expansion that's about horde vs alliance, lol), or removing the set bonuses. Then there are some things I like about it - for example overall less randomness(azerite armor can't titanforge).

Definitely I'd need more info before buying it.
24/01/2018 10:10Posted by Ave

I dont want much things back but one spell that i really really miss on my Paladin is Hammer of Wrath

I believe most casters want tools to handle with current melee training going on. Melees are also missing out a lot, but since they can stick in casters like a glue dont think they complain about it.

Also DKs lost Death's Advance. Guess what ability Arthas uses as a DK now in HOTS? The list goes on and on. This is just the tip of the iceberg as you well know.
24/01/2018 10:22Posted by Aylmeric
Yes its my problem. Personal problem and sad point of view, but this is forums and Im able to speak out wether you like it or not.

True, but you can do it without resorting to insults.
Using insults & derogatory terms just invalidates your post.

Who did I insult? You know as well as me this is a concern for many players. Please do link this post when BFA comes out and prove me wrong. Would be most delighted.

Negativity is a part of being a human. Dont stick your head on a bush and act as if everything is perfect. Many aspects in the game are very amazing too. But if class design and gameplay sucks, nothing else is going to carry it very far.
24/01/2018 10:25Posted by Pyregast
I believe most casters want tools to handle with current melee training going on. Melees are also missing out a lot, but since they can stick in casters like a glue dont think they complain about it.

I always get the impression that 99% of the complaining about the amount of abilities on your action bars has to do with PvP.
24/01/2018 10:23Posted by Shumensko
Well, I'm on the fence about BfA. There are some very controversial changes like removing pvp servers, or warfonts being pve only(in an expansion that's about horde vs alliance, lol), or removing the set bonuses. Then there are some things I like about it - for example overall less randomness(azerite armor can't titanforge).

Definitely I'd need more info before buying it.

This is what irks me too. With OW success the devs might be ordered just to change the WoW to appeal masses more and more.

Well it has two sides: Gameplay can still be good if it has depth and curve. On the otherhand they will dumb it down to the sewers if they get more money by getting more ppl into playing an "RPG".

And we still havent heard anything about alpha and its almost february.
24/01/2018 10:29Posted by Pyregast
Who did I insult?

They keep DH's, DK's and most of the melee spec like they are because mongoloids don't want to use brains.

Seems pretty insulting to me.
24/01/2018 10:30Posted by Jito
24/01/2018 10:25Posted by Pyregast

I always get the impression that 99% of the complaining about the amount of abilities on your action bars has to do with PvP.

I honestly think its much more about gameplay issue. D3 as a PVE is just fine with 7 buttons. Wow is just timegated and slow loot-pinata-fest.

Ofc this is all about PvP. All other stuff in the game is an insult for ones or anyones brains. I just feel so revolting that everything needs to be ribboned even if they excist.
24/01/2018 10:37Posted by Aylmeric
24/01/2018 10:29Posted by Pyregast
Who did I insult?

They keep DH's, DK's and most of the melee spec like they are because mongoloids don't want to use brains.

Seems pretty insulting to me.

That is because you know as well as I know that people dont like truth in these forums. I take it as an insult what they have done to this game gameplay and classwise. Why is my insult less important than yours?
24/01/2018 10:38Posted by Pyregast
I just feel so revolting that everything needs to be ribboned even if they excist.

-_^
24/01/2018 10:39Posted by Pyregast
I take it as an insult what they have done to this game gameplay and classwise. Why is my insult less important than yours?

Pond scums and bottomfeeders

Really?
24/01/2018 10:39Posted by Pyregast
That is because you know as well as I know that people dont like truth in these forums.
So tell me, wise Pyregast, how would you design a Demon Hunter from the ground up? Or a Death Knight? Speak your truth. Or is it just alternative facts?