So BFA will be Legion 2.0?

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next

Ofc this is all about PvP. All other stuff in the game is an insult for ones or anyones brains. I just feel so revolting that everything needs to be ribboned even if they excist.

"excist"

This is the calibre of the perpetually negative and dull.
24/01/2018 10:20Posted by Thedice
24/01/2018 10:06Posted by Ekuran
Is this the "You disagree with me so you must LOVE Blizzard because I can't possibly be wrong!" that some thread makers are adopting recently?

Why is loving and trusting a company that has provided you with 20+ years of entertainment suddenly a bad thing anyways?

"You're a fanboy!" is not even an argument :^)

I have loved everything that Blizzard has ever done with their games since Orcs & Humans. I just disagree how they handle classes and balancing since WOD. Its like too many cooks throwing stuff in the pot without tasting it even once.
24/01/2018 10:39Posted by Pyregast
That is because you know as well as I know that people dont like truth in these forums. I take it as an insult what they have done to this game gameplay and classwise. Why is my insult less important than yours?

"The truth"? The truth is you are full of an infinite amount of salt, or rather bile that you spit out at anyone who disagrees with you. I'll wait and see if BfA is good or not and won't have some keyboard villan like you telling me what to think.

Please crawl back from whence you came. Reddit, probably.
Oh another "hardcore" PVP god hiding behind low level alt because he only spam random BGs.

Nice
24/01/2018 10:48Posted by Valtharíen
Oh another "hardcore" PVP god hiding behind low level alt because he only spam random BGs.

Nice

I dont do any PvP in this expansion because its bad. And you know it is.
24/01/2018 10:44Posted by Ofensor
That is because you know as well as I know that people dont like truth in these forums.
So tell me, wise Pyregast, how would you design a Demon Hunter from the ground up? Or a Death Knight? Speak your truth. Or is it just alternative facts?

Melees dont need redesigning. Casters need ways to get more distance. Do not pay too much attention to my Mage avatar, we are very very fine. ;)
24/01/2018 10:48Posted by Dottie
That is because you know as well as I know that people dont like truth in these forums. I take it as an insult what they have done to this game gameplay and classwise. Why is my insult less important than yours?

"The truth"? The truth is you are full of an infinite amount of salt, or rather bile that you spit out at anyone who disagrees with you. I'll wait and see if BfA is good or not and won't have some keyboard villan like you telling me what to think.

Please crawl back from whence you came. Reddit, probably.

Are you mental? You are all very welcome to disagree with my thoughs in this post. Why do you think your responses piss me off? It feels as its you that gets pissed. Grow some balls Jesus...

I like to wait and see what BFA brings out too. I just find it hilarious that slight negativity in these celestial planes of your excistence gets you so off balance. Are these forums your last best hope for social redemption or something?

If you find something on the internet that you find insulting or disagree then dont stick around. Unbelieavable...
24/01/2018 11:10Posted by Pyregast
Melees dont need redesigning.
Now I feel like you're trolling and/or gaslighting. You just said that DH's and DK's are for "mongoloids" that can't/won't use our "brains". Now they don't need redesigning? Vrykul story bro.
@OP, weren’t you “out of salt” and said “see you next week”?

Stop the weird memes please.
<snip>
24/01/2018 11:19Posted by Heallaríous

24/01/2018 11:19Posted by Heallaríous

Yes I poured all my salt away in my first post. What about it? I can still type what ever the hell I want to this thread.

Are some of you really honestly into these forums and reading stuff which teaches you important stuff from life and continuing selfgrowht?

This is a video game... Bits and pixels... Wake up...
I thought you were “out of salt”??????

Stop contradicting yourself with every line you type (not only the salt part)

It makes your arugments so weak
24/01/2018 11:26Posted by Heallaríous
I thought you were “out of salt”??????

Stop contradicting yourself with every line you type (not only the salt part)

It makes your arugments so weak

No! I dont take orders from random forum stranger. Are you insane? Have you ever hear about lying? What the hell are you people trying to build in here? Forums for games. This was very funny experience. I thank you all for that. :D
24/01/2018 11:18Posted by Ofensor
24/01/2018 11:10Posted by Pyregast
Melees dont need redesigning.
Now I feel like you're trolling and/or gaslighting. You just said that DH's and DK's are for "mongoloids" that can't/won't use our "brains". Now they don't need redesigning? Vrykul story bro.

Yes I said they are mongolids and retards because thats what they are. I have played em all. They overpower casters and it makes PvP unbalanded circus. Now if you once again disagree with me about this you are welcomed to do so, but it does not make it untrue.

Its unbelievable how people can get on or off so much from words over the internet. They are all over. All kind of information. Im not contradicting anything btw. You just dont get it, because in your pov the game is good. You just cant handle my salt and truth. You are wasting your time in here move along rabble.
Oh look another "hadrcore" guy crying about pruning pretending WoW is a moba level now even though we still got a !@#$ton of buttons to press often.

https://imgur.com/a/5dk0n
But i guess those just arent enough for you :p

Wonder where's the glad titles and orange parses from those "WoW is too easy and casual wah wah" guys ;^)
24/01/2018 10:48Posted by Valtharíen

Nice

You keep doing your Heroic PvE RNG loot-boxing. I do just fine in 3s.
24/01/2018 11:39Posted by Rälph
Oh look another "hadrcore" guy crying about pruning pretending WoW is a moba level now even though we still got a !@#$ton of buttons to press often.

https://imgur.com/a/5dk0n
But i guess those just arent enough for you :p

Wonder where's the glad titles and orange parses from those "WoW is too easy and casual wah wah" guys ;^)

Because would you treat any other multi-glad any differently if they posted salty concerns about next expansions class design? No. You would respond in same childish way that I am mean, salty and right. Gtfo. :D

Nobody wants this game to be turned into MMO-MOBA. If you do, then you are a fool and a big stool. Now once again feel free to disagree. This is so much fun so far.
24/01/2018 11:05Posted by Pyregast
I dont do any PvP in this expansion because its bad.

In another thread you said this:
24/01/2018 10:42Posted by Pyregast
No I dont do raiding just PvP.

So are you saying that you haven't played Legion at all?

If so, how can you comment on Deathknights and Demonhunters like this:
24/01/2018 11:39Posted by Pyregast
I have played em all. They overpower casters and it makes PvP unbalanded circus.

Reading your posts, one gets the impressions that you don't PvP, but you do PvP, and you play everything, but you haven't played anything in this expansion.

How can that all be true?
More like WoD 2.0 from what we've seen so far.
24/01/2018 10:10Posted by Ave

I dont want much things back but one spell that i really really miss on my Paladin is Hammer of Wrath

I believe most casters want tools to handle with current melee training going on. Melees are also missing out a lot, but since they can stick in casters like a glue dont think they complain about it.

Also DKs lost Death's Advance. Guess what ability Arthas uses as a DK now in HOTS? The list goes on and on. This is just the tip of the iceberg as you well know.

Hammer of Wrath has been in the game since late Vanilla tho so its a classic spell