So BFA will be Legion 2.0?

General
24/01/2018 11:35Posted by Pyregast
24/01/2018 11:26Posted by Heallaríous
I thought you were “out of salt”??????

Stop contradicting yourself with every line you type (not only the salt part)

It makes your arugments so weak

No! I dont take orders from random forum stranger. Are you insane? Have you ever hear about lying? What the hell are you people trying to build in here? Forums for games. This was very funny experience. I thank you all for that. :D

Heh, I am barely a stranger on these forums, but Hey ho. Its good that you admit you are lying, now all can stop argueing as you claim yourself the things you said are a lie :)
24/01/2018 11:48Posted by Pyregast
24/01/2018 11:39Posted by Rälph
Oh look another "hadrcore" guy crying about pruning pretending WoW is a moba level now even though we still got a !@#$ton of buttons to press often.

https://imgur.com/a/5dk0n
But i guess those just arent enough for you :p

Wonder where's the glad titles and orange parses from those "WoW is too easy and casual wah wah" guys ;^)

Because would you treat any other multi-glad any differently if they posted salty concerns about next expansions class design? No. You would respond in same childish way that I am mean, salty and right. Gtfo. :D

Nobody wants this game to be turned into MMO-MOBA. If you do, then you are a fool and a big stool. Now once again feel free to disagree. This is so much fun so far.

Legion is a masterpiece, even Green Jesus agreed, and BfA will only get better, but not for those fake "hardcore" neets, for casual people who enjoy games instead of the ones who stay subbed and cry in the forums how the game is "ruined"
24/01/2018 11:48Posted by Pyregast
Nobody wants this game to be turned into MMO-MOBA. If you do, then you are a fool and a big stool. Now once again feel free to disagree.

I love this kind of rhetoric. It's so infantile, yet the logic is so easily deductive that it always seems to work well on the forums.

Jito is the greatest WoW player of all time, and all his posts on the forums are amazing.

If you disagree with that, then you are a loser who's in a sexual relationship with a turkey.

Now feel free to disagree.

It's amazing!
Can't really say anything about BfA gameplay before playing the beta tbh. I'm not hopeful either, but who knows?
Blizzard has always, and will always, take the previous ''succesfull'' stuff from the previous expansion to the new one. M+ will most likely come in 8.0, while the current legendary system wont.

:^)
The deleted abilities were mostly very boring things we don't need. Which ones do you want back?

I really miss Earth and Water shield (PVE) in my resto shaman to be honest
I think it's good that we won't see so huge changes as for legion.
For example WL (one of my favourite classes) reached its peak in MoP and just got worse with WoD and legion.
I would rather see them adding something and changing a few aspects than completly changing the playstyle again with an even worse result.
WTF, you've been playing the BfA Beta and know what's coming in the upcoming expansion?

Oh, no, you haven't and you don't. So shut up.
24/01/2018 14:14Posted by Kassander
WTF, you've been playing the BfA Beta and know what's coming in the upcoming expansion?

Oh, no, you haven't and you don't. So shut up.

You are right I wont be playing the beta whenever it comes out. I played both WoD and Legion betas and watched in horror as they destroyed this game. There is no reason to assume that it does not happen 3rd time in a row.

<snip>
24/01/2018 11:46Posted by Pyregast
24/01/2018 10:48Posted by Valtharíen
Oh another "hardcore" PVP god hiding behind low level alt because he only spam random BGs.

Nice

You keep doing your Heroic PvE RNG loot-boxing. I do just fine in 3s.

Are you even real or mental or just trying too hard to troll?
First you said:
I dont do any PvP in this expansion because its bad. And you know it is.
then suddenly you do fine in 3s? yet still hiding behind low level avatar because your main have nothing eh?
24/01/2018 09:53Posted by Pyregast
Developers are happy with all class design and deleted abilities, that you can now find from games such as HOTS and D3.

Well atleast they are being open and honest now.

Pond scums and bottomfeeders can now come out and start the white knighting and activate their keyboard warriorism.

Im out of salt for now. Brb next week ladies and gents! <3

Why don't you post with your main ? A bad !@# player like you should not be afraid of "bottomfeeders"
Hopefully they make Havoc less braindead so I'm not stuck tanking
Starting to feel more like WoD 2.0 with all the stuff they're taking away rather than adding on.
24/01/2018 11:46Posted by Pyregast
You keep doing your Heroic PvE RNG loot-boxing. I do just fine in 3s.

Are you even real or mental or just trying too hard to troll?
First you said:
I dont do any PvP in this expansion because its bad. And you know it is.
then suddenly you do fine in 3s? yet still hiding behind low level avatar because your main have nothing eh?

This is a thread about threat that BFA classes are going to suck gameplaywise. It has nothing to do with arenas. You dont see it that came out loud and clear, but many do. THey just dont state it anymore on forums cos they all tried that in WoD and Legion betas and it all went up in smoke. Thing is that you dont accept that game is trash now.
<snip>
So all melee specs don't use their brain?

You can say the same about the majority of the ranged specs.

The class design is the issue, not the players.

Why would everyone want to go ranged for?

I played ranged from BC to WoD and they ruined demo lock, so I rerolled to DH.
Interesting discussion so far and thanks for keeping it relatively civil (though I have had to clean up a few things)!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we've recently released a blog providing a high-level overview of our class design philosophies going into Battle for Azeroth:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/21366970/developer-watercooler-battle-for-azeroth-class-design-overview
I just hope the fact that they change the fact with DH's being reliant on damage buffs (nemesis etc)
24/01/2018 18:33Posted by Aerythlea
Interesting discussion so far and thanks for keeping it relatively civil!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we've recently released a blog providing a high-level overview of our class design philosophies going into Battle for Azeroth:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/21366970/developer-watercooler-battle-for-azeroth-class-design-overview

Well i guess the word "interesting" can describe this thread xD

Very nice to finally see some info regarding the dev's plans, really excited to see all the changes/additions.
24/01/2018 18:33Posted by Aerythlea
Interesting discussion so far and thanks for keeping it relatively civil!

Thats great. Can you also tell us what that dev actually means by any of that?
It's extremely vague and doesn't actually tell us anything.