[A][ENG/GER] Casual looking for friendly guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi!

I'm Skreeves - though you probably know that, as it's written over there.
I've played WoW since Vanilla, have been a hardcore Raider, but nowadays I don't have that much time anymore, so I've become a much more casual player.
I do have interest in raiding tho, just not the hardcore 4 days a week progress kind of raiding.
Love collecting stuff. Mounts, Pets, Transmog, kinda everything you can collect, really.
I am looking for a guild on the Alliance side of things - I'll faction change once I found something nice!
If there are any questions you'd like to ask, ask away.

Skreeves
Hi there!
<Awakened> is an Alliance social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar.
We are a very active, friendly bunch, although our humour is a little dark! We do many things outside of raiding, such as running mythic +s, playing other games together or just chilling on TS.
On the raiding side, we raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun, and Mon, 20:15 - 23:00 realm time.
We've cleared normal and Heroic Antorus and are currently working our way through Mythic with 2/11 progress. We're recruiting for DPS at the moment but there is a potential healer spot open too.

If you're interested, check out our website and apply at awakevek.enjoy. com, or add me on BTAG for a chat: Zingzilla#2945
Hi mate we could have a chat if you want on discord add me jaycore#8306

Cheers