<H-RP> <Nightborne> - Duskwatch Outriders

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Honestly it feels surprising looking back how long we are standing knowing allied race guilds like the Lightforged Ascendancy and so on have completely vanished.
Well I've not been here six months I've been here about 8 weeks I think. Either way I'm happy here and I'm the swankiest felborne you ever did see ;).

If you ever roll a nightborne you won't ever wanna change guilds with this lot. It's a scream!
Hello hello everyone! We're slowly getting back into roleplay in BfA, and preparing for an IC journey to Zandalar. We already have a rough sketch of the preparations that we'll need to do to perform at our best in the uncharted territory! Lots of events inbound! Yay!

Also, addressing this to any active troll guilds - is there any chance we can set up a visit to the Echo Isles in the near future? Troll guild GMs, please contact me in game! My battle.net is still the same: VenomSnake#2596
*elf in a funny hat pops in*

I CAN'T WAIT I'M SO EXCITED!

I mean *cough* Yes. We're excited to get back on duty and go and serve the Horde on the command of the First Arcanist. We have no intention of destroying anything, causing havoc and making a mockery of everything.

Honestly though if you're Nightborne and looking for a fun guild (with big rideable cats) I'd say come here <3
It's a shame my Nightborne is a more of a buisness, disinherited noble type who just wants to have her cut big enough to afford luxuries again and be like "Oh yes, I've fought for the Dusk Lily. How long? That's not really important." Perhaps should she progress into another direction to fit a military group as I level I'll think of joining. i'll definitely have ou guys on my radar :3
That's totally ok - if you ever find yourself seeking that other military direction, we'll be here! Don't hesitate to get in touch :)
21/08/2018 07:12Posted by Fiolaine
It's a shame my Nightborne is a more of a buisness, disinherited noble type who just wants to have her cut big enough to afford luxuries again and be like "Oh yes, I've fought for the Dusk Lily. How long? That's not really important." Perhaps should she progress into another direction to fit a military group as I level I'll think of joining. i'll definitely have ou guys on my radar :3

We have wages and bonuses for performance! Of course the Nighthold is stingy with its revenue allocation, but we're doing fine.

NB: "Fine" is something to be determined at Styrros' level of "fine".
Hey hey! Activity for next week is already planned out, and we'll be departing to Zandalar in mid-September ICly. If any guilds want to interact with us there on an IC basis - please contact me!

Also - all unguilded nightborne, its prime time to join us! <3 Lots of fun inbound.
Starting the week strong with a training and a uniform inspection! Riding around Orgrimmar, shouting them military songs out loud! Good times.

More events upcoming this week - troll history lessons, formations training and saber care.

No better time to join us than now!
Uploaded a few screenshots from our military parade today to the Argent Archives! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/203764?

One more event tomorrow, dedicated to taking care of the manasabers!

The weeks to come will also be packed with events, so stay tuned! Always looking for new people, so do not hesitate to reach out to us!
We had great fun in our military parade. We had horrific mishaps, and we even had terrible singing ;)
I don't always bump threads, but when I do it's on the threat of violence.

(Please join, he pays us on commission)
Another troll history lesson is over! This time the Outriders learnt about the Drakkari and their Loa-killing ways in a rather fun event! Gurubashi History lesson next and we're almost ready to depart to Zandalar itself! Excited!
We're heading out tomorrow to the Blood Modan Campaign!

In the distance you can probably hear one ecstatic Nightborne singing the song that strikes fear in the Alliance Hearts!

I kill two dwarves at morning, I kill two dwarves at night!
I kill two dwarves in the evening and then I feel alright!
I kill two dwarves in times of peace and two in times of war!
I kill two dwarves when I kill two dwarves and then I kill two more!

Hopefully an exciting week ahead! If you're a Nightborne looking for some high action and active Nightborne Military RP with kittehs! You should hit up our wonderful officer team.

They don't bite, but the Captain throws a mega punch ;)
Blood Modan campaign is over, phew! That was a blast! Extending my thanks to all the participants, both Horde and Alliance!

And most of all, I want to thank my guildmates for being the beautiful and awesome people they are. I have rarely had the pleasure of meeting such incredible people in my long time on WoW. <3

If you want to be a part of our amazing unit, do join us!
Blood modan was fun, we obviouselly stole the show there
and no you can't have it back >:)

seriouselly tho it was fun
Well that was a fun week! I only died 30+ times. You all hate healers :_:
Can attest, seen some seriously fancy glowy cat riding and fighting from this bunch over the week.
It was damn impressive to see a whole bunch of you in Orgrimmar today!