<H-RP> <Nightborne> - Duskwatch Outriders

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
23/09/2018 23:48Posted by Emberblast
Can attest, seen some seriously fancy glowy cat riding and fighting from this bunch over the week.

The one and only! ;) Was pleasure to have you around too, Ember!

24/09/2018 00:17Posted by Tomotta
It was damn impressive to see a whole bunch of you in Orgrimmar today!

Thanks! Hope this motivates you to go over to the dark side! :D Join ussssss!
The Outriders are now in Zandalar, stationed at Xibala Outpost! Come for random RP with us!

We're always on the lookout for new members. And now we have our own brand of cereal too:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476470439015743489/494958452054032384/unknown.png

Join and get one pack for free!
Note: Do not stand next to Styross’ Lightning hat, it is prone to enraging the local wildlife.
Roses are Red
The captain mains McCree

27/09/2018 20:51Posted by Styrros
The Outriders are now in Zandalar, stationed at Xibala Outpost! Come for random RP with us!

We're always on the lookout for new members. And now we have our own brand of cereal too:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476470439015743489/494958452054032384/unknown.png

Join and get one pack for free!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
We are violet
Like, really violet
I can't overstate the amount of purple going on here
That's what happens when you leave a bunch of night elves alone for 10,000 years
I mean seriously
What were you expecting
Thanks to the efforts of Elissaria and Juveil we have nice screenshots from today's event, where the Outriders made offerings to the Loa in exchange for guidance. Available at our AA page's gallery! https://www.argentarchives.org/node/203764

That Blood Moon screenshot, come on...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476470439015743489/496805312045776908/at_deaths_edge2.png
We're still stuck in this fel awful swamp. My hair is a mess and it's greener than I am!

*elbows Neshyn out the way*

What Neshyn means is we're having a lot of fun out in Nazmir meeting Loa temples, giant frogs, blood trolls and experiencing all kinds of wacky stuff!

Come and join us if you're a Nightborne! We also have fluffy cats and lots of mana-brownies.
The worst part of joining the Alliance is that Styrros probably isn't up for dancing anymore. :(
04/10/2018 03:02Posted by Chíeun
The worst part of joining the Alliance is that Styrros probably isn't up for dancing anymore. :(

For what its worth - that dance at the ball will be remembered fondly, my lady.
Ring around the city
Alliance full of pity
Ashes, Ashes!
SENTINALS WILL GO BOOM!
We'll get you next time…!

Though serious question; have you ever seen the inside of a Nightborne prison cell? It's not so bad. These Duskwatch people treat you like kings and queens, I tell you.

10/10 - Would let myself be hauled off to Suramar again.
10/10 would betray again.

Having a fantastic time NPCing for this lot and the Bladecrest Sentinels!
08/10/2018 23:21Posted by Saleysea
We'll get you next time…!

Though serious question; have you ever seen the inside of a Nightborne prison cell? It's not so bad. These Duskwatch people treat you like kings and queens, I tell you.

10/10 - Would let myself be hauled off to Suramar again.

Model prisoners 10/10 would recommend

09/10/2018 21:53Posted by Talfven
10/10 would betray again.

Having a fantastic time NPCing for this lot and the Bladecrest Sentinels!

Yes, its been a blast for these past couple (actually a lot) of days! :) Thank you for playing the part!
The Captain let one curious young mag’har grope the magic feathers of his shoulderguard once. 10/10 would grope again.

It’s always nice seeing you guys move around, as an outsider the unit looks very uniform and collected!
Tozuko can't stop thinking about that helmet.
10/10/2018 07:33Posted by Manata
The Captain let one curious young mag’har grope the magic feathers of his shoulderguard once. 10/10 would grope again.

It’s always nice seeing you guys move around, as an outsider the unit looks very uniform and collected!

The Captain's memory (10/10 btw) from Loch Modan does not fail him, after all! Thank you very much for your kind words. If you ever roll a nightborne - you know where to park him/her!

10/10/2018 10:06Posted by Tozuko
Tozuko can't stop thinking about that helmet.

All as it should be. Majestic thing, isn't it. Maybe to finance the expenditures of the unit (the Nighthold's budget distributions are managed by scrooges I swear) we'll launch a product line of replica helmets. Hm.
After the first visions, Iraeth searched everywhere for supporters. Extant lines of his family tree, old allies, rabble rousers. Exiles.

There was one such living in Stormwind. Astromancy in the boy's family line, the stars had shown Iraeth that. A wispy little thing all patched together like a broken vase, but if his blood ran true he could be a valuable asset to the cause.

And the boy looked at Iraeth as if he were insane and said; “Don’t you think our time was done long ago?”

It didn’t matter. Iraeth found others. Better allies. Friends. He didn’t think of the boy again, not even as he watched Teldrassil burn and toasted its ruin.

The encounter comes back to him in the strangest of moments. As he stands upon the cusp of his achievement, his new empire, the better empire. The broken vase face floats to the surface of his memory and the eyes burn like stars.

It tells him; “Our time was done long ago.”

And his treacherous doubt grasps greedily at those words to feed upon them, even as he growls to himself -

“Our time begins again now.”

See you soon!
Celestial Wrath - Epilogue

The mechagnome, as nimbly as his metallic joints allowed him, shifted his way through the maze of elves, worgen and humans with a diligent devotion to his task. A great battle had taken place here and the survivors were now discussing the aftermath amongst themselves, ignoring the J1M unit’s presence.

J1M was apathetic to the buzz of conversation going on around him. Protocol demanded that he’d salvage the fragments of the Celestial Prism, weapon of the titans -- his creators -- now shattered as a result of the epic struggle that had taken place upon the mountain peak. So he salvaged them. It did not matter how small, how many there were, nor how much time it would take him. He was bound to collect them all.

When he was done -- when all the shards resided safely within his container -- his memory core initialized a new sequence. A spark jolted through his circuits as an array of numbers ran through his mechanical mind of wonders. A code only someone of his programming could decipher. When the process was complete, he left the beings of flesh to their own affairs -- as apathetic to their troubles as ever. Renewed with purpose, he was compelled to head towards Ulduar. Nothing else matters. Nothing would ever be as important as following his protocol.

Shared a campaign recently with this lot! Thank you so much for the roleplay over these last couple of days - it's been a blast!
11/10/2018 23:23Posted by Saleysea
Shared a campaign recently with this lot! Thank you so much for the roleplay shared for these last couple of days - it's been a blast!

Taking part in this campaign alongside the Bladecrest has been an absolute joy. Thank you so much for the action and intrigue of the last few days - no doubt we'll be crossing paths again in the future!
Yeah, these guys are great!
Uh, I mean, um... for Hordie scum, of course. *Coughs*

But no, seriously, the interaction was very fun. Let to a lot of character development and rivalries/tenuous friendships being struck up. 10/10, would Rival again!