battle net social question(removed friend)

Customer Support
hello

I have a question about the battle net social tab.
how is it possible that a persone who is deleted from real ID still can see that im online on game/battle net from the social tab? He is not in my friendlist.
I thought if i delete someone he cant see me and i can not see him online but i can and he can.When im opening social and look the chats he is still there and i also see him online and he see me and even can send me chat from there.

how i can sort it ? so he is not able to see me
Hey Vìoletta,

If they continue to message you, click their name at the top and select report. There is a function that lets you block them.

If you have feedback or suggestions for the Blizzard Desktop App, please refer to this Forum instead.
The social tab works kind of like TS. You can see everyone who's online within the group regardless of whether you know them or are friends with them. The only way to stop this would be to leave the social group.
how can i leave the social grp.
If i remove the chat he still can talk when ever he want to me.
When i remove a battle net friend its for a reason then i dont want them to contact me/or see me online everywhere.

its not only he contact me its more that he see when ever i logg on game and i so dont like that :(
If person is on the same server, he can add your character as a Friend, the old way it used to be, therefor when you log onto that Character he knows you are online.

If person is in the same guild he can obviously see your character logging on.

Either way, as the blue suggested, the easiest way is to "block" them completely.
11/01/2018 14:55Posted by Freakatsu
If person is on the same server, he can add your character as a Friend, the old way it used to be, therefor when you log onto that Character he knows you are online.

If person is in the same guild he can obviously see your character logging on.

Either way, as the blue suggested, the easiest way is to "block" them completely.

its not that...he see me when im on the battle net from the social tab.I checked it myself and i can see him there also,from a old conversation we had.On the side it shows his name and also online/offline when he is.

I dont want he see if im online or not when a persone is deleted he should not be able to see me online on battle net social tab.This is just silly when i delete someone it means he dont need to see me online/offline,its even possible to start a conversation while we not even have added each other as battle tag friends or real ID friends...

i dont talk about in game i talk about the launcher
11/01/2018 11:28Posted by Nenyasqi
Hey Vìoletta,

If they continue to message you, click their name at the top and select report. There is a function that lets you block them.

If you have feedback or suggestions for the Blizzard Desktop App, please refer to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/9772479/" class="bml-link-url2">this Forum</a> instead.

when a persone is already being deleted from real ID/battle tag on launcher then there is no option anymore to block .
He can still start a conversation from the social tab where the old conversation is.When im online he can see from there,i did check it and i can see him also if he is online or offline,this should not be possible...
11/01/2018 17:54Posted by Vìoletta

You can block the player by following the steps of https://battle.net/support/article/140794?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution" class="bml-link-url2">this support article</a>.

11/01/2018 18:01Posted by Hagut
11/01/2018 17:54Posted by Vìoletta

You can block the player by following the steps of https://battle.net/support/article/140794?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution" class="bml-link-url2">this support article</a>.

you are awesome :)
that worked out fine,thank u so much for ur help
ok,well i was happy for some
but seems even i block him he still can see me online
Realy fix this plz
This means when ever you delete a real ID friend they still can see me online from the launcher social conversation on the side...realy why?
u can ignore people so he cant sen u whisp or mail
there is not posible not seen it.
same server people can see eacher
if u add firend list u can see when they online

but ignore people stop them iteract u
old day ignore caracter base.so people creat alt or change toon and harass u back
now its account wide

and no no one can stop seen anyone online
real id come with lk

and even at vannila ignored peole can add u pal list loooooong before real id or battle tag come
and they see others caracter

seen by him/her not any affect on u

if u wana lose your trace
u need hide entire your pal lose all real id and battle tag pals

name and server change

other same server always can see when u loged

ignoring is your opiton

but unless anyof u stop playing u will see each other at dalaran order hall maybe even can pop some lfg raid dungeon pop
happen me 1-2 time .

social is new thing i dont know about that
but probably unless u clear old chat infos
and exit from chat group same rulez apply

if he harasing u report him
otherwise this much paronia not healty too
this is masive multiplay game not a facebook
i dont even really understant at forum hide behind lvl 1 toon

otherwise i dont wana see x person online 12 year wow history not happened

your right is x person cant interact with me.
cant see not a option

play your game exit social group chat.
he cant see u normal battle tag or real id only can see if same server caracters
if stay same group chat they be less social.

dont get it this much hatret between people too
not even see me whole new lvl remove pal ignore list
13/01/2018 10:10Posted by Vìoletta
ok,well i was happy for some
but seems even i block him he still can see me online
Realy fix this plz
This means when ever you delete a real ID friend they still can see me online from the launcher social conversation on the side...realy why?

I can't help to ask the dumb question. Have you told him to leave you alone, and then give a friendly warning that if he continues, that you'll report him? Risking a ban?

Usually you get to kind of players. One is just 'slow' and dont catch the gentle signs until you tell them to back off. The other one is the bastard who don't really care about you saying "no" and just pushes on.

So from my point of view you tell the 'slow/dumb' player to just 'back off'.
And you give the bastard a 'friendly warning' before making his life miserable with a ban.

You're spending too much time and headaches right now trying to 'hide from a stalker'. Makes your life miserable.

But that's just my opinion.
11/07/2018 06:05Posted by Druidekka
You're spending too much time

This thread is a half year old and it's unlikely that the OP will return.