Can you remember your 1st realm ?

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
It's kinda sad for most people their first realm is probably dead now with a few crossrealm people wandering around in Stormwind.
Baldeagle created on Bronzebeard 2006. Still there, as are all my alts.
Nordrassil , still got some chars there from 2005
Gorgonath-EU, Horde, Tauren Shaman. I played him up to level 34 and then let him sit there for years since I switched to Human Rogue on Dethecus-EU
15/01/2018 22:14Posted by Lunétte
Dragonblight, Horde, LOK'TAR!

Unfortunately it was a pretty dead realm so moved to Silvermoon and now I miss my belfs. :<

Same, except most of my toons are still all on DB or Ghostlands - started playing an Undead Lock, faction changed it to Ally during WoD. It was my "main" in WoD and has become a hermit rarely leaving it's garrison these days.
I don't remember what realm I picked when i played on the demo. But when I proper started it was on sha'tar
Shadowmoon :D doesn't even exist anymore, well i was there till i left with the first free server transfer sometime in vanilla (surrounded my russians). But i guess i would say magtheridon till it died at end of Bc
Nagrand US (last played 2007)

Xavius EU, til it died.. then went Tarren Mill, which is my base realm atm. I play on Draenor, Ravencrest and Silvermoon as well.

#horde4life ? :D
<--- This char (my very first) is still my main on the same server since early Vanilla :)
Started a year into vanilla on Kul Tiras, still there now. This, obviously, wasn't my first character ... probably the third.
Eonar. It was my trial account, I created a tauren shaman. I think he's still on the realm, but I can't check it out because I changed account when I began paying for the game.
16/01/2018 13:36Posted by Erikatheret
15/01/2018 22:14Posted by Lunétte
Dragonblight, Horde, LOK'TAR!

Unfortunately it was a pretty dead realm so moved to Silvermoon and now I miss my belfs. :<

Same, except most of my toons are still all on DB or Ghostlands - started playing an Undead Lock, faction changed it to Ally during WoD. It was my "main" in WoD and has become a hermit rarely leaving it's garrison these days.

I still have my toons as well, most of them stuck at level 100, either in Garrison or Orgrimmar. I loved sitting by the AH and just chit chatting with whoever stopped by and asked me if I ever leave that place.
My first realm is currently sitting in a display box in my office at home, I was incredibly lucky during the charity auction a few years back and managed to get my hands on one of the server blades.
So now it doesn't matter where I play, I've always got that piece of my World of Warcraft history sitting right there next to me whenever I'm at home gaming.
16/01/2018 15:01Posted by Tizaksul
My first realm is currently sitting in a display box in my office at home, I was incredibly lucky during [url="http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/charity-auction/index.html"]the charity auction a few years back[/url] and managed to get my hands on one of the server blades.
So now it doesn't matter where I play, I've always got that piece of my World of Warcraft history sitting right there next to me whenever I'm at home gaming.
Oh you're one of those people that will reluctantly have to give up your server blade when WoW: Classic comes around. ;)
Yep! It was Auchindoun. Good ole Vanilla days. I was a male human fire mage called Magecall (Calling/Summoning of a Mage xD). I also remember the name of a male dwarf hunter - Josephbrew, who was my best buddy and we called each other Best Friend and he had a yellow westfall boar pet named Dude xD Damn good times...
Lordaeron
then Alexstrasza
roughly around end of TBC,id say shortly b4 the Black Temple patch? Great times.
Defias brotherhood, the character is long gone and I don't play on that realm anymore.
Terenas - a couple of months into vanilla. I still remember some of the various "leveling guilds" i played in on both my warrior and warlock. It nice to think back and wonder what ever happened to all those friends we made.

Years late an adult film actress adopted the same name as i had been using for my warrior for years.... i thought i had come up with something unique but i guess not. Ended up name changing him to stop the creepy PMs lol.
Too many memories lie within Dragonmaw for me to forget. Played on it from mid (maybe earlier) Classic and through 2-3 expansions. Then came MoP and beyond, now only experimental alts exist there. It was on that realm that I did everything PvE, and some PvP. It was there I once had a great guild.

Now I'm stuck on a realm I only joined because I wanted to join a RL friend, and Dragonmaw has probably changed way too much to go back.
Shadowmoon until first free transfer, whole guild transfered to Magtheridon