Troll Lore

Story
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
09/02/2018 04:41Posted by Justiça
08/02/2018 14:22Posted by Alikaptan

I have a better idea.
How about shut the !@#$ up ?

how about you take a short trip of a cliff and the trolls had far to much spotlight already no trolling here just tired of trolls classic trolls ...tbc trolls .... wolk even more trolls .... cata once again more trolls mist oh joy trolls ... enough with the trolls already

Well of course, there always has to be a troll raid. And since there were none in either WoD or Legion, we now need extra dose of trolls to balance it out ;)
09/02/2018 04:41Posted by Justiça
enough with the trolls already

Enough with your trolling. If you're not invest in a topic, don't bother to bait.

It's almost like every Addon with Trolls, were the best. ;)

09/02/2018 06:58Posted by Alaerei
Well of course, there always has to be a troll raid. And since there were none in either WoD or Legion, we now need extra dose of trolls to balance it out ;)

09/02/2018 06:58Posted by Alaerei

This.
Better trolls than blood elves and undead. *shrug*
Can't really go wrong with trolls. I found them to be the most interesting and diverse race in warcraft.
not enough troll lore is this some kind of joke get in line lol
19/02/2018 18:39Posted by Maniak
not enough troll lore is this some kind of joke get in line lol

There is never enough Troll lore. We need, more, more. And I'm serious I want more.^^
But every race deserves more lore.

A height comparison between Darkspear and alpha Zandalari... very disappointing.

https://i.imgur.com/fxXH7bt.jpg
That is disapointing, I thought the Zandalari would be quite a bit taller than that tbh.
That is disappointing, I thought the Zandalari would be quite a bit taller than that tbh.

Yes, this sucks. I hope they will be taller. Even in shadows of the Horde, female Zandalari were taller, than any other Troll race... so very disappointing.
Hehe...so even the Zandalari, the ones called "elves of trolls", they aren't that much taller than other Trolls, right? :P

But I think Blizzard accepted the RPG description this time. In the RPG the Zandalari are 8' tall, and not 10'. So being around 8', they are more or less on the same height of the Darkspears.

Also Blizzard can't make playable characters too much tall..because they don't fit in the doors in game. It's for this reason that, if Ogres will be playable in the future, they will just be as tall as Tauren and Trolls despite Ogres are taller than them.
20/02/2018 20:11Posted by Velsyana
But I think Blizzard accepted the RPG description this time. In the RPG the Zandalari are 8' tall, and not 10'.

No they did not little Elf. Zandalari are in Lore taller. Even Zandalari Troll females are in Shadows of the Horde taller than nay other Troll race. They are still bigger. Forest Trolls have in Lore the same height as Ogres. From Rise of the Horde.

They !@#$ed up.
27/01/2018 14:31Posted by Reígn
27/01/2018 11:35Posted by Qulzan
I really don't like this. I mean, it looks great, like a cool Inca warrior. But.... I hate the implications. Are they now going to make Zandalari really Titan constructs? Or, will they say they learned Voodoo / Magic from the Titan keepers, or took something else for their owne culture from the Titan forged? This would suck and destroy their Lore for me, beyond any repair.

This.I liked the idea that trolls are like the ancient race on the azeroth it was cool,with the mix of south american culture (Aztecs,inca,mays) Prolly gonna be ton of disappointed like others.But hey i love speculations 2 so i find some topic in reddit.If someone is interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7taabx/spoilers_an_interesting_observation_about_zandalar/

i think trolls are natural life of azeroth. But i do think they have some influence of titans, maybe saw keepers/constructs of them or buildings and learned stuff from that which helped them evolve their empire.
20/02/2018 21:37Posted by Ciël
i think trolls are natural life of azeroth. But i do think they have some influence of titans, maybe saw keepers/constructs of them or buildings and learned stuff from that which helped them evolve their empire.

You could be right, it seems likely. We see some keepers in Nazmir and the Mummies with 5 fingers do worry me.
For me personal, even this would be to much. I really don't want them to be influenced from outside.
20/02/2018 22:24Posted by Qulzan
20/02/2018 21:37Posted by Ciël

You could be right, it seems likely. We see some keepers in Nazmir and the Mummies with 5 fingers do worry me.
For my personal, even this would be to much. I really don't want them to be influenced from outside.

I dont really want either but we will are how it goes i gues.
the chronicals retconned a lot of the troll lore the trolls are now a bi product of the well of eternity which accelerated their evolution to that of the present day troll but not as extensive as the night elves so your basically titan infulenced
Couldn't care less about Troll lore ;)
22/02/2018 01:09Posted by Sánguinar
Couldn't care less about Troll lore ;)

I was always wondered why people like you and other just write in topics they don't care? Like i don't care on the 80 % of the topics that are at this moment in the "story" because they are about sylvanas/elves/void/elves/blood elves/ and the other 10 types of elves i 2 couldn't care less about them but to be hones im not going there to write BM people or just write nonsenses ..
Lore reason for Zandalari Paladins not being playable:

https://i.imgur.com/lt3DdSp.jpg
23/02/2018 15:26Posted by Velsyana
Lore reason for Zandalari Paladins not being playable:

https://i.imgur.com/lt3DdSp.jpg

That's not a lore reason, that's BS. God forbid we should have some different pala types, you know, to expand upon what we have. Blizz could have offset Zanda palas by implementing Broken/Lost Ones from Outland to be druids for the Alliance, because they're a thing as well.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Feralfen_Druid
There is a dark troll in the horde hub (for people who wonder this are the troll that the elves came from)
Here she is, the first Dark Troll in WoW.

http://bfa.wowhead.com/npc=130122/speaker-iknal#modelviewer:10+0