945 Pally/Rogue or DK LFG Oh My!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

How are you? Why are you reading this? I don't know maybe your bored..:P

If you aren't, then maybe I can help you with a recruiting issue you may have. I'm a veteran player, (since vanilla, I didn't need to shave then), looking for a new community/guild since my last one exploded violently like an over ripe melon, (true story). I'm a heroic level player whose, 'dun Emerald Nightmare', and laughed at the idea of Trail of Valor, apparently though it's a, 'thing'.

'Well that's great', you ask, 'but what can you offer me?'. Well seeings as this is all about you, let me tell you in a concise listed manner:

1. I'll turn up and punch things, I'll move at the right time and stop punching things.
2. I've done this for twelve years.
3. Current progress is everything done on normal, everything previous content done of Heroic. Am mainly looking for heroic guild for Antrous and beyond. Mythic progression might be great in the right environment
4. Even though I'm very, 'jokey', I take raiding seriously and always turn up prepared and ready to endure multiple attempts before a kill.
5. ummm...in real life my eyebrows are really great?

As you can see this is an amazing package, but inevitably I have conditions, so here they are, (in list form again, see consistency):

1. Out of those I can offer, Rogue, Paladin, or a double rot DK.
2. Yourselves are a good community full of committed but sociable and fun players. Bleeding edge content clearing isn't necessary but a progression attitude is.
3. The raid days I can't do are: Monday night. I cannot apply to your guild if I can't make every single one of your progression days, so please don't suggest yourselves if your core days are any of the above.

Whatever server you are and even if it's a faction change,(I'd prefer Alliance but I have no issue with rotting people and walking cows). I'm just looking for a guild to help out, murder bosses, and have good times with, hope you can help :P

Omnibeam #2961
Hi Taroik
We are currently rebuilding our raid team after some of our guild decided they wanted to go and do their own thing, we generally raid twice a week Wednesday or Thursday and Saturday or Sunday depending on peoples work commitments, if you are interested in building something good with experienced raiders then contact me
Heathcliffe#2973
Hey mate, If you like to take a look at us https://www.criticalhit.uk/

any Information add Profwedgie#2232
Thanks for the responses, I shall be in contact soon!
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus, 11/11 NM
Antorus, 11/11 HC

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Thanks Exo, maybe we'll talk sometime :P
bumper cars!
Man I need you in my guild , I might have fallen in love , 25% !@#$.
15/01/2018 17:56Posted by Inserted

Your the second man whose fallen in love with me over the last day.....must be the eyebrows I suppose. I'm sorry I have no control over their slutty nature! :D
16/01/2018 11:00Posted by Taroik
15/01/2018 17:56Posted by Inserted

Your the second man whose fallen in love with me over the last day.....must be the eyebrows I suppose. I'm sorry I have no control over their slutty nature! :D

Added you on btag to have a small chat if you want to lad :)
Hi Taroik,

Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!
bumper cars
16/01/2018 14:30Posted by Inserted
16/01/2018 11:00Posted by Taroik

Added you on btag to have a small chat if you want to lad :)

Sure thing el'Capitan!
Bone Snappers (2/11 HC Antorus) are looking for a tank to join their raiding team in Legion! We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete the Antorus raid and take us forward into the next expansion!

The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight, screaming or shouting at people is not our style. In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on.

Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! As a tank you'll be expected to attend at least 90% of raid nights.

Although at the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, we'd also be happy to consider mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. Any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard (Gimlibeard#2226), Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game.

Social members always welcome too!

Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!
Hello!

You could be a good fit for <Solenya> if you are into mythic raiding and got what it takes! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00, currently 2/11M.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers! I've taken the liberty to add you on bnet!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984
17/01/2018 19:23Posted by Gimlibeard
Bone Snappers (2/11 HC Antorus) are looking for a tank to join their raiding team in Legion! We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete the Antorus raid and take us forward into the next expansion!

The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight, screaming or shouting at people is not our style. In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on.

Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! As a tank you'll be expected to attend at least 90% of raid nights.

Although at the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, we'd also be happy to consider mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. Any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard (Gimlibeard#2226), Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game.

Social members always welcome too!

Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not looking to tank, best of luck!
Hello, we're in need of DPS for our guild. Out of your characters paladin or DK would suit us best, as we already have quite a few rogues. Currently 1/11M, 11/11HC&N. You can check out our recruitment post of more info: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617673449
18/01/2018 19:48Posted by Jazzie
Hello, we're in need of DPS for our guild. Out of your characters paladin or DK would suit us best, as we already have quite a few rogues. Currently 1/11M, 11/11HC&N. You can check out our recruitment post of more info: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617673449

Thanks Jazzie but your raid times are a bit early for me. Best of luck!
Elo check gits.enjin.com full in pala but a dk dps would be interessting
Br jay

Or poke me on discord jaycore#8306
Hi There,

Devious are one of the oldest families on Silvermoon (over 11 years) and we are currently recruiting exceptional players who can add to our mythic team.

Our current progress is 3/11M and we are currently looking for a DK dps to join our mythic team. We are hopefully very suited to your requirements. We currently raid Wed Thur Sun 8-11 Server Time.

Please feel free to add me Vizzy#2821 and I will happily fill you in on any finer details you want.