how to get to high rating ....

Arenas
when everyone Requests for 1.6 , 1.8 or even 2k cr ? i mean you should start from somewhere , and if you want me to do it with random casual Rage-quitters i should say that ppl leave before you match up together and understand their behavior , game setup and minor strategies which is needed if you dont aim to get to high cr just by luck alone . we need to do practice with the team and get better , but no one stays enough .

hell after someone leaves , you need to search for another hour to find a proper one which doesnt ask for high cr !!! i already could reach a bit near 1.6k this way , but it took alot of time . how do u guys do that ? guide me
Pls dont get me wrong but if u are not able to reach 1.6 cr that means u are utter !@#$ and hopeless , u dont even lose any cr until 1550 or something
It's easy - don't use LFG. Make some friends or find a pvp guild. It may take longer but you will have constant partners.

Arena is not something PUGable if you don't have exp.
ty guys for reply , heres my notes
18/01/2018 12:57Posted by Шатурас
It's easy - don't use LFG. Make some friends or find a pvp guild. It may take longer but you will have constant partners.

thats exactly the problem , i have almost no friend for pvp .

18/01/2018 12:56Posted by Ragnaran
Pls dont get me wrong but if u are not able to reach 1.6 cr that means u are utter !@#$ and hopeless , u dont even lose any cr until 1550 or something

well i actually have reached before . but in this new season after several months of break its back to 0 as you know . the problem is that i need to spend much time to form a group and while you dont know about skill of the guy im inviting ... against the teams which are probably more matched or being partner for a while the chance is almost none , as i said , not depending on chance (which happens sometimes ) you cant make sure the team is going to hold up more than few rounds .

i dont say its impossible or i cant do it ... its about time . i already did that and im sure i can do that again but at what cost ? forming each group after 30-60 minutes and after 2-3 round of game play someone leaves even if we win , thats ridiculous .
18/01/2018 13:12Posted by Shamixure
ty guys for reply , heres my notes
18/01/2018 12:57Posted by Шатурас

thats exactly the problem , i have almost no friend for pvp .

18/01/2018 12:56Posted by Ragnaran

well i actually have reached before . but in this new season after several months of break its back to 0 as you know . the problem is that i need to spend much time to form a group and while you dont know about skill of the guy im inviting ... against the teams which are probably more matched or being partner for a while the chance is almost none , as i said , not depending on chance (which happens sometimes ) you cant make sure the team is going to hold up more than few rounds .

i dont say its impossible or i cant do it ... its about time . i already did that and im sure i can do that again but at what cost ? forming each group after 30-60 minutes and after 2-3 round of game play someone leaves even if we win , thats ridiculous .

What class u playing ?
if you mean spec , im ele . and i know its fine (not a whining post :P )
Biggest thing for you is probably to communicate that you're new and learning, then people whos in the same situation will join you, or people who join you wont expect you to have experience
18/01/2018 13:49Posted by Shamixure
if you mean spec , im ele . and i know its fine (not a whining post :P )

I asked so i can make a comp advice, you should play ele-lock(affli/destro) or thunder cleave
ty , played with aflic already and it feels good . but i never felt comfortable with warrior , it just feels im alone if they focus me :) how is the play stile with war? explain plz
18/01/2018 14:10Posted by Shamixure
how is the play stile with war? explain plz
Obstacle race. You compete with others on the map, trying to be the first to jump across obstacles as you watch them slowly go down to your instant proccs. Cuz Legion.
q
We need SoloQ for more pvp activity.
Nothing personal but if u cant get 1.6 u are trash
19/01/2018 10:09Posted by Kodakqtx
Nothing personal but if u cant get 1.6 u are trash

He's not saying that he can't reach 1.6, he's saying he can't find people with like no xp and 0 cr that are motivated enough to get him to 1.6 cr.

Solo-queue would fix this issue.
what is solo-queue ?
19/01/2018 15:12Posted by Shamixure
what is solo-queue ?

In other games like CSGO and LoL you can queue competitive without the need to look for other partners - you automatically get matched with people of similar MMR / rank - many people are calling for a similar system to be implemented for wow to help people like you find similar exp / rated people to play with more easily.
18/01/2018 16:12Posted by Irai
Obstacle race. You compete with others on the map, trying to be the first to jump across obstacles

:')
I guess 90% of the LFG people don't even got the min requirements by themselves.

e.g.:
"Link min 2k legion exp" --> you armory them -> they got max 1.5 achi.
If they write 2.4k, most of them got 1750 or 2k max. Always the same !@#$.

In RBG: HOTA ONLY!!! = means 1.9k max

Finding a guild is also really hard, cause I think most of them are just casual PvP guilds.

The LFG tool is just bull%^-*.
#soloqueue
22/01/2018 19:20Posted by Змеяя
The LFG tool is just bull%^-*.
The root of the problem right there.