Duo tanks LF Raiding Guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, we are a 940 Prot Paladin and 936 Guardian Druid Duo.

We are looking for a Guild that raids at least two times in the week on thursdays, saturdays and sundays.

Our prefered time would be from 19:30ish to 22:30ish (+1) time.

The Paladin has Mythic experience and the Druid has AOTC in the current tier.

Contact me : Bnet ID = Zoeëy#2826
Contact my friend : Bnet ID = Blessedspark#2749 & Discord = Blessedspark#5851
Hi Aliaani
If you are willing to server/faction change. We are currently rebuilding our raid team after some of our guild decided they wanted to go and do their own thing, we generally raid twice a week Wednesday or Thursday and Saturday or Sunday depending on peoples work commitments, if you are interested in building something good with experienced raiders then contact me
Heathcliffe#2973
Is all you have 2 tanks? It's hard enough to fit one tank into an established team, leave alone to.
Hello, I don't know if you've found a new home yet, but we would have spots for 2 tanks on alliance The Sha'tar. We currently have 2 tanks, one of them is rather busy with work so can't make raids and our other tank has fluctuating work shifts so she can't make every raid due to evening/night shifts. So you might have to dps every now and then or sit out depending on signs. You also can't always tank together.
We're 11/11HC&N and 1/11M currently. We raid Wed, Thurs, Sun 17-20 server time. Sunday is usually reserved for a normal run. If you'd like to have a chat you can add me on bnet NasaSajosee#2881