7.3.5 Discussion part 3

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
Loved those. Their cinematic game has come a long way.
Can we also appreciate Mathias' voice here? So stern and urgent, yet so incredibly calm and collected.
Even the Horde hated Goblins.
17/01/2018 00:38Posted by Bramblefur
Can we also appreciate Mathias' voice here? So stern and urgent, yet so incredibly calm and collected.

All three guys had excellent voice acting. And their facial expressions really complimented it well.

Did Sylvanas' eyes look different from other cinematics to anyone else?
Gallywix!!!!!!!!!
Nice! And here i though the Argus defeat was going to be the last Legion cinematic, i was proved wrong. I love it.

17/01/2018 00:40Posted by Nathaniel
Did Sylvanas' eyes look different from other cinematics to anyone else?

Yep, something's wierd. I noticed it too.
Gallywix is so awesome, holy !@#$.
R A T S
Yeah, I have to admit I was pretty shocked at how Saurfang referred to the goblins. Or maybe he was just referring to Gallywix in particular and not all goblins. Still, was surprisingly disrespectful for him.

I really like the cinematics, but I get the feeling we're heading towards a retread of MoP's story with the Horde having an evil bad guy leader who they're forced to follow for the first half of the expansion before they get their just comeuppance at the end. Hopefully I'm wrong, though.
Horde cinematic: All the racial leaders having a drink and chatting the breeze.

Alliance: Humans having a Human celebration and doing Human things.
17/01/2018 00:53Posted by Vrakka
Yeah, I have to admit I was pretty shocked at how Saurfang referred to the goblins. Or maybe he was just referring to Gallywix in particular and not all goblins. Still, was surprisingly disrespectful for him.

Both he and Baine refer to Gallywix as "it" during their conversation as well. Granted, as far as I'm aware anyway, he hasn't really done much to ingratiate himself with the Horde leadership in general since Kezan.
Note how Sylvanas doesn't join in the 'For the Horde!' when they are in the private of their council. It did seem like it was something she only engaged in in the hopes of bettering her public image rather than any genuine care, and when she is together with some people she know doesn't trust her she just doesn't bother.

#forthehorde...?
17/01/2018 00:53Posted by Vrakka

He's a pretty bad guy, done some awful things in the Goblin intro story. He only stayed Trade Prince because Thrall made it so. But that's why I like him, he's a mean and vicious calculating leader who protects his own interests; even considering Bilgewater members his property.

"I expect you to use it!" Ziya growled. "It's what you do. You use things. You're a monster!"

To her surprise, Gallywix nodded.

"Yeah, I am," he said. "But not that kind."

"You're exactly that kind!"

"No," Gallywix said. "We ain't ever met face to face, Sergeant, so let me explain. I don't mind selling you if you get careless. I'll send you to die if it'll help the Cartel's bottom line. But I won't get you killed by stupidity or a big dumb weapon for nothing. That ain't me."

He glanced at the ring hanging around her neck. Her hands closed protectively around it. An unreadable expression crossed his face.

"For what it's worth," he said, "I'm sorry about what happened to your husband in Hyjal. But I ain't sorry about anything I've done. So, yeah, I'm a monster. But I watch out for what's mine. When I can."

"And right now, that means hiding this big gun before anyone else finds out about it."

- The Blank Scroll
Has anyone noticed what is no doubt Vanira present as the troll representative, too?

Settles the debate of who Vol'jin's successor is. Interesting.
17/01/2018 01:25Posted by Ashiraya
Has anyone noticed what is no doubt Vanira present as the troll representative, too?

'Tis the first thing I noticed actually. <3
15/01/2018 22:28Posted by Ahake
For RP servers it'd be great to get some kind of "ignore player model" option, that causes the griefer to not be visible to the reporter.

I've advocated this for years, it would essentially prevent harassment entirely since they then would be literally out of sight, out of mind.

17/01/2018 00:53Posted by Fix
Horde cinematic: All the racial leaders having a drink and chatting the breeze.

Alliance: Humans having a Human celebration and doing Human things.

Horde Cinematic: Patriotic Horde leaders aren't even supported by their supposed Warchief.

Alliance Cinematic: Alliance High King gives a rousing speech to raise the spirits of his people despite being literally a teenager.

Really makes you think.

The thing is that the model (mog and hair color) is the same as Bwemba has, not Vanira with her green hair.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bwemba
Though we shall see what will happen later to not make any claims beforehand.
The best bit of the Horde cinematic was Saurfang's visceral, Vietnam-flashback'esque reaction upon hearing the word 'Silithus', cause HE WOULD KNOW.
17/01/2018 01:49Posted by Zulluji

The thing is that the model (mog and hair color) is the same as Bwemba has, not Vanira with her green hair.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Bwemba
Though we shall see what will happen later to not make any claims beforehand.

Wait really? But Bwemba is... Oh come on Blizzard.

I hope this is just another 'Isn't Falstad dead?' fail on Blizzard's part.
17/01/2018 00:25Posted by Bramblefur
http://www.wowhead.com/news=280702/patch-7-3-5-legion-epilogue-cutscenes-spoilers

Would you look at that...
Sylvanas up to no-good again...