Xavius Shoulders

General
So ive used them as my mog for ages, when i logged in this morning they are gone, It says that I dont even have them anymore. why ???
The ugly red ones? Gone for me too.
I lost mine too from the tmog window, thankfully I still had them in my bags and didn't sell them so I got them back when I logged the character that had them. I have seen people on US saying they had to use the restore tool to get them back, I really hope people don't have to farm them all over again.
Same here :s I wonder if there are any other tmogs that mysteriously got deleted >_>
Yeah and I just love how silent Blizzard is again. Not even a word, like yeah we "bip" again, like every time we release a patch. I just don't understand how, how can they screw up each and every time....
Same here, I did item restoration to get it back.
17/01/2018 12:50Posted by Gnom
Same here, I did item restoration to get it back.

I can't restore them, they dont appear in restore panel!!!
17/01/2018 12:41Posted by Dragonnes
Yeah and I just love how silent Blizzard is again.

They're not being silent, the support forum has a blizzard reply on the missing mogs.

17/01/2018 12:47Posted by Kiemmaki
Hello everybody,

The Team is aware about this and already looking into it. Unfortunately, i have no ETA.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
Hey all,

The issue with the First Satyr's Shoulders going missing from the appearance collection (and from transmogged items) is known and under investigation. You can find it in the list of Known Patch 7.3.5 Issues.
17/01/2018 13:10Posted by Shammoz
17/01/2018 12:41Posted by Dragonnes
Yeah and I just love how silent Blizzard is again.

They're not being silent, the support forum has a blizzard reply on the missing mogs.

17/01/2018 12:47Posted by Kiemmaki
Hello everybody,

The Team is aware about this and already looking into it. Unfortunately, i have no ETA.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki

It is kinda silent when you have to go to forums and look for specific thread regarding it. Most ppl that logged to game today and noticed they are gone ( or some of their other trans items ) got kinda mad. If they knew that was an issue on US realms, 24 hours before releasing a patch on EU realms why didnt they fixed it or why wasnt there a notification when u log ( mass mail ) to notify you that they screwed up again and that some of your items might have been removed by accident.
Quality shadowdeleting posts.

M y s h o u l d e r s a r e g o n e f r o m m y ---bank--- y o u a b s o l u t e i n d i e c o m p a n y
I'm oddly missing a belt I definitely had before o_0 Girdle of Bound Agony.
Also missing the Imperators warstaff from my live transmog options but my warlocks armoury shows it as still on the weapon :(

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/runetotem/jadzia
But they are. Always. Till someone complains, again and again. Otherwise they would ADMIT such things on the launcher text area of the game which - shocking - everyone reads before entering the game....
You can find it in the list of Known Patch 7.3.5 Issues.

Those are they only issues, are they? Lol.