960 Mistweaver LF HC/Myth progress.

Looking for Players – PvE
After the guild I recently joined falling apart due to the leadership not being able to cope with higher end raids, I'm looking for an Alliance guild (as I don't intend to waste any more money than I have to) that I can raid Mythic with 2 or 3 days a week.
I have taken quite a few breaks from the game due to burnout because of guilds without a strong core + drama wearing me down. I am just looking for a guild with a serious attitude that is starting or already in mythic. I'm afraid I'll have to decline any 'new' or 'fresh' or 'building' guilds as I am not looking to invest time anymore as I have been !@#$ed over too many times.
The furthest I have gotten with raiding was Velhari in HFC and during Legion I just kind of gave up because I didn't enjoy any of the classes that I played with. By the time I got to the MW it seemed like It was too late because of my lack of progress and BIS legendaries.
However, I would like to try and find a guild for BFA that will be doing so progress now . I am okay with any days apart from perhaps a thursday, but that can be worked around. Ideally I can raid between 17:00-23:00 server time but I could go a little later than that if needed.
Message me if you want to know more about me (logs, past experiences etc etc) - Craltec#2549
I'll be in touch and hopefully we can offer you the home you've been looking for with the right raid environment. We've been raiding since 2007, so we definitely fit into the stable old school category ;)

Look forward to talking to you.

Stormcaller#2781
Hi there.
<Awakaned> is a long standing guild (created 2009) on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar. We have almost the same core of raiders for 5 years, so we can definitely take the pressure!
We raid 3 nights a week, Thurs, Sun and Mon (how flexible can you be on that Thursday night?) 20:15 - 23:00 realm time. We have cleared normal and Heroic and are working our way through Mythic.
We could do with another healer in our roster and a druid one is something we don't have!
Check out our website: awakevek. engin.com for more and to apply or add me on BTag: Zingzilla#2945.
(Also your BTag looks familiar, we may have spoken before!)
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus and 1/11 Mythic Antorus. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)
Going in to Burning Throne whit our heads up and gonna save Azeroth!

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sense of humor :).

We have a youtube channel where we post all of our first kills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ

And we stream every raid:

Critzler - https://www.twitch.tv/critzler
Rosaliee - https://www.twitch.tv/rosaliee86

come and watch us and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.
EN 7/7 Mythic
NH 6/10 Mythic
ToV 2/3 Mythic
ToS 5/9 Mythic

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information:

Critzlerss21#2885 - Critzler

Bella#1965 - Rosaliee