Legion Epilogue H/A Cinematics - 7.3.5 SPOILERS

Story
The new cinematics are up for Silithus, what are your thoughts?

HORDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQl08qS2r0&feature=youtu.be

ALLIANCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WlY4KQqFU

I personally think Gallywix was really cool!
Baine and Saurfang are real badasses in this cinematic, I love it.
Epic it was cool to see each personality especially baine,Saurfang and gallywix. goblins can never be trusted.

Question: who was the female troll with the mask?
Thanks for posting the links, I hadn't see yet. Cool videos. The person in the hood at the end, Jaina?
17/01/2018 03:15Posted by Fullmoon
Thanks for posting the links, I hadn't see yet. Cool videos. The person in the hood at the end, Jaina?

Seems more like an unknown SI 7 agent gathering info for Shaw.
17/01/2018 01:26Posted by Erah

Question: who was the female troll with the mask?

Bwemba I think?

Now we know who zappy-boi's mama is :D

edit: Yup its Bwemba https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/status/953463516941377537
Horde: let's show the various leaders personalities and relations

Alliance: put here some humans and heroic stuff and call it a day
For the Alliance ! That speech and the cheering was awesome, glad to see Matthias Shaw still kicking it too and Greylane and Anduin mutual respect.
The Alliance are still crying for the lose of king varian...
i liked the way they made this cinematic But... i am really sad to see they make sylvanas looks like an overlord villain :(
Boy-king not Anduin after all confirmed? I don't see anything here that would come across as a lie.

I hope Sylvanas' behavior here is intended to set up her later character development, not to affirm that she's just plain evil and about to become a raid boss. But I'm not holding out my hope for the former.
I kind of like how you can see that both Sylvanas and Anduin appears able to feel the powers of the Azerite.
They even seemed overwhelmed both by the thing.

17/01/2018 06:33Posted by Isuck

17/01/2018 01:24Posted by Uruk
Baine and Saurfang are real badasses in this cinematic, I love it.

And they have personalities.
Very good, cinematic aye.
My God, how awesome is Horde actually... jeez... every single one involved in that cinematic is so well presented. Love it. So nice to see Baine finally show his character as a mountain he is, close relations of Orcs and Tauren, greed of Goblins... vile scheming mind of Forsaken. Fcking brilliant.

Alliance, sad to see, still generic rainbow hugging BFF Kardashian style character development.
Horde acting like dindus, as always. "We defeated the legion" , screw you Baine you damn cow, neither you nor your table buddies were even on Argus.

This.
The Horde one is great, even if that feast looked a bit small and cold at first xD. It's really nice how it portray every race on it, how Baine and Saurfang are not fond of neither Galywix nor Sylvanas and are watching them.
In the other hand, it shows Gallywix as the goblin we know, manipulative ad always looking for more power. After this I have to say I like him even more.
And Sylvanas... That look on her eyes was showed more interest than it should. Maybe Azerite can be used for something more than making huge bombs?

In the huma... I mean, in the Alliance cinematic, I have to say I've liked how Matthias Saw is portrayed, but the other two, more of the same.
And of course don't even think about showing a draenei (they have had plenty of time for them in 7.3!), a dwarf (Magni have had his own quests in 7.3, and he even appeared before a couple of times!), a gnome (a what?) or a night elf (all those quest of them being butchered in Ashenvale were really tiring to do in Cata, and they have even appeared in Val'Sharah).
Conclusion: meanwhile the horde cinematic shows different races and how they distinguish between them (even if some of them are showed more villian than they should), the alliance one shows the same problem Blizzard in uncapable of amend: their obsession with humans and their inability of making any other race shine a bit over them.
Could someone explain to me what the Gallywix rod stand for?
He found the Azerite full of power and "just" crafted a "pimp-style" rod to show to the WC ?
17/01/2018 09:42Posted by Jüther
He found the Azerite full of power and "just" crafted a "pimp-style" rod to show to the WC ?
Pimp cane :-)) gotto represent.
17/01/2018 09:42Posted by Jüther

Got any problem with “pimp-style” canes?
Mr G wears, what Mr G wants....
#Nuclearstick
#Dieinstyle

Ps: Saurfang looks scary as hell. He was badass, but now with the war paint and the sharp teeth, looks extremely savage too.
On a more serious note, these cinematic showcase the current lore.
Multicultural approach for the Horde, and blatant homogeneous human plot for the Alliance.

Pretty much this:

17/01/2018 10:49Posted by Zarao
On a more serious note, these cinematic showcase the current lore.
Multicultural approach for the Horde, and blatant homogeneous human plot for the Alliance.

Pretty much this:

And whats wrong with homogeneous human plot?
Saurfang's voice did something to my blood-flow that I am all too familiar with.