Legion Epilogue H/A Cinematics - 7.3.5 SPOILERS

Story
A lot of generic Horde rheteoric about the dominance of humans within the Alliance...if that's all people want to see and think, then that's all they will find.

Both sides told a story as far as I could see.

On the Horde side, I think they were showing a close relationship with Baine and Saurfang, also that they will be keeping an eye on Gallywix. They clearly don't trust and don't like him. I think there's significant distrust between some Horde leaders. But, Gallywix is outwitting them, he's proving his races' worth to the Horde, they are using their natural advantages well, they are providing game-changing opportunities for the Horde. There will be a back-and-forth play between Baine/Saurfang and Gallywix I expect.

On the Alliance side, they focussed on Genn for a reason. I think they're showing his close relationship with Anduin. You don't have to follow him around to show a close relationship. The intelligence drop shows the motivation for whatever Genn is about to do next. Plus, that hooded figure, whoever it is, and I think it would be a timely reappearance of Jaina perhaps, will clearly also play a role.

I think it's showing key figures around the leaders who will play a key role in what happens immediately next.

So aside from the generic, repetitive Horde rhetoric from players, I think both sides told a story.
17/01/2018 11:31Posted by Avaressa
This as well. Why should someone like Tyrande be in Stormwind?

Not to mention that if Blizzard made two cinematics for the Alliance, one showing Tyrande, the other showing Anduin, the amount of salty tears from Horde players would drown the forum...again.

Maybe because that's the seat of the Alliance High command? Interesting choice though I thought the Alliance was more connected than ever and the Horde is the divided one. But this shows otherwise.

17/01/2018 11:43Posted by Savotar
The Alliance cutscene should really just have cut to the other Alliance race leaders during the speech to show that they were all giving a speech, instead of focusing much on a proud, smiling greymane.

Or at least stick them there somewhere. But it seemed they're not interested in what the boy king has to say.

How is a king without a country equal to someone who rules over the most powerful human nation of the world?

I mean sure: In theory he holds the same rank as Anduin, in practice however he is basically a glorified refugee.

This.

17/01/2018 11:49Posted by Culain
Saurfang and Baine strongly representing Thrall's Horde.

OMG I loved the goblin bants. So funny. Loved Baine's speech too especially since HE DID NOTHING. But yeah I like the different personalities.

17/01/2018 12:20Posted by Zhaarija
Also, who is the other orc besides Varok? He looks like a blackrock.
And is the second tauren Hamuul?

Yup, Eitrigg and Hamuul.

17/01/2018 13:56Posted by Barnold
Lol. People who after this think Sylvanas is not evil are delusional. She will burn down Teldrassil. And she will start a war.
And no she will not do it, because some hidden corruption. She will do it, because she is power hungry villain.

Yes please. Make the Horde bad again.

17/01/2018 14:17Posted by Vaziron
The Alliance was out in the open, with a more focus on the people, whereas the Horde's one was walled off, cloistered and had a lot more focus on the leaders.

Wouldn't be bad if other leaders were present too. I mean no solidarity? At all?
17/01/2018 14:39Posted by Aragonight
Wouldn't be bad if other leaders were present too. I mean no solidarity? At all?

Over a speech? Can't they give a speech to their own Kingdoms instead?

It's another example of how the Alliance is not one big organisation but a group of such, leaders do their own thing.
Notice how both leaders are under somebody's influence. Syl under Gallys and boy king under that dogs influence... he can't even decide should he touch the crystal without getting approval from Genn.

Genn and Gally are old god agents, Jaina is a dread lord. Confirmed.
I think the alliance cinematic near the being is meant to mirror Vol'jins death scene in Ogrimmar, during his burial. kinda gave me that vibe.

When anduin was staring at the Azerite he looked kinda enticed like a contorted type of view almost menacing. did anyone pick this up? (I would say the same for sylvanas but she's sylvanas).
I love how the Horde fanbois and Human haters respond on this one.

Throughout Legion the Alliance gets lore and story for Anduin, Velen, Tyrande, Genn and even Mekkatorque had some dialogue in the cinematic.

The Horde gets lore and story on Sylvanas and ????

One cinematic for BfA and it is like Horde is awesome, multicultural yay! Alliance is all about humans! They suck!

Seriously?

Very good cinematics though, although surely we should have heard Anduin's first lie by now?
17/01/2018 16:46Posted by Tinsoran
Very good cinematics though, although surely we should have heard Anduin's first lie by now?

That's what makes it interesting no?
-What is the first lie?-
Well, it would have been worse if the other leaders were there just as props when Anduin gives his speech.
Silver lining and all that
Anduin will become the leader of the entire world.
17/01/2018 17:45Posted by Sariku
-What is the first lie?-

"Goblins aren't the most charming people but they do things for a reason."

Honestly thought I don't think Anduin is the boy-king that has been spoken about by servants of the old gods.
OMG I loved the goblin bants. So funny. Loved Baine's speech too especially since HE DID NOTHING. But yeah I like the different personalities.

He fought on the Broken Shore just like the other leaders of both Horde and Alliance, and took a beating right after Thrall. Still picked him up and carried him off to the ships.

Other parts were just cut out, as you could know since allot of voice overs from him you could find on YouTube etc. Basicly same !@#$ as in Cataclysm.
17/01/2018 14:43Posted by Vaziron
17/01/2018 14:39Posted by Aragonight

Over a speech? Can't they give a speech to their own Kingdoms instead?

It's another example of how the Alliance is not one big organisation but a group of such, leaders do their own thing.

I’d rather have Blizzard address said events in a direct way, by actually working on showing these interactions, than just having a wistful thinking about “yeah, lack of lore means they are doing it offscreen”.

That mentality gives Blizzard a free pass to not bother and continue writing all the Alliance lore as a human story. Because why try, if players seem fine with it and build themselves the headcanon to fill in the gaps for the other Alliance races?

If that’s what most Alliance fans want.....
In my opinion that makes the faction story extremely dull.
I find the Horde story and diversity quite more positive, and having ingame events actually showing what each race does.
When Baine shouts For the Horde!, everyone cheers except Sylvanas and Nathanos. She just sits back in her chair. The 7.3.5 epilogue happens before the BFA cinematic and in the latter she is all out 'For the Horde!'.

Why was she so disinterested in 7.3.5? You couldn't see Saurfang rally behind her in 7.3.5 as he did in the BFA cinematic. Yet the BFA cinematic happens after.
Watched the two vids.
As much as I resent the horde, I must admit that the horde's one was much better then the alliance :-/
Really Liked the way Baine and Saurfang were presented.
21/01/2018 12:30Posted by Warbie
When Baine shouts For the Horde!, everyone cheers except Sylvanas and Nathanos. She just sits back in her chair. The 7.3.5 epilogue happens before the BFA cinematic and in the latter she is all out 'For the Horde!'.

Why was she so disinterested in 7.3.5? You couldn't see Saurfang rally behind her in 7.3.5 as he did in the BFA cinematic. Yet the BFA cinematic happens after.

Because she had to empower her troops with a battle-cry or else they would lose.

Horde needs a 'For The Horde' buff in BGs to win anything.
17/01/2018 11:31Posted by Avaressa
This as well. Why should someone like Tyrande be in Stormwind?

Not to mention that if Blizzard made two cinematics for the Alliance, one showing Tyrande, the other showing Anduin, the amount of salty tears from Horde players would drown the forum...again
I get that alliance is human focused but come on man this Victory is more reliant to Valen and his power over humans who have lost nothing compared to them, and valen inst even in the crowd.

17/01/2018 09:28Posted by Kraugerys
Horde acting like dindus, as always. "We defeated the legion" , screw you Baine you damn cow, neither you nor your table buddies were even on Argus.
Neither was Anduin Genn or any human other than kadghar and Turallion one who is neutral and the other was already there.
though come to think of it in the end neither faction beat the legion, our order halls did that.