Lost my transmog set.

Customer Support
I logged on today to enjoy the new 7.3.5 patch and to my horror, my transmog set that I have been using since Warlords of Dreanor is completely gone and has been reverted. For some reason none of the items are unlocked in the wardrobe anymore. This was my favorite set for my orc warrior and now it is gone. I have opened a ticket about it. But I thought I would give everyone a heads up that you may have lost items for transmog with this new patch.

Here is a wowhead dressing room url to the set I have lost.

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#VM0z0zJ80VVMm9m8vgt808vgb808ydp808vgA87Vvga808vgI808vgR808vt5808vgo87Vj
I lost my [The First Satyr's Spaulders] that I had transmogged, god knows what else is gone...
I also noticed when i logged in today that I've lost item appearances. It's also an item from the WoD content. I've lost the [Girdle of Bound Agony] from my appearances. Thanks for the post, it's relieving to know there are others with the same issue. good luck getting it back!
I also noticed that now sets that used to cover the down part of the tabard with new belt system bugged it now cover tabard only in front but not behind and the effect is terrible. PLS FIX IT.
I noticed when logging on some characters, it would say pieces were added to my interface, pieces I definitely already had, pretty upsetting to see this go wrong.
i have also lost my [The First Satyr's Spaulders] tmog
I've lost my Ulduar 25 set appearances.
I lost my First Satyr's Spaulders transmog aswell
Hello everybody,

The Team is aware about this and already looking into it. Unfortunately, i have no ETA.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
I lost my [The First Satyr's Spaulders] aswell! But thank god I'm not the only person with this issue, so hopefully they will fix it very soon!
17/01/2018 12:47Posted by Kiemmaki
Hello everybody,

The Team is aware about this and already looking into it. Unfortunately, i have no ETA.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki

Please check out the Tabard issue it ruins a lot of sets!
Same here. I dont have my [The First Satyr's Spaulders] :cryin:
I wonder how am I to find out what I lost? I have literally thousands of transmog items .... ?
^^ i have lost so many items most my sets are broke i cant remember all of them but ye i am missing The First Satyr's Spaulders on my demon hunter, tusks on my dk, iron pelt set, lots of belts have gone, uld 25 gear is missing, some naxx bits lucky enough i have screen shots of most of my rare mogs so hope that will do as proof for blizzard as the actual items are long gone.
17/01/2018 13:24Posted by Aryaana
I wonder how am I to find out what I lost? I have literally thousands of transmog items .... ?

That's the beauty of it. Now you can enjoy farming them again from unsoloable places, thus extending your subsc--ENJOYMENT time.
I've lost a lot of transmogs from WoD/Hellfire Citadel (and probably elsewhere, it's hard to be sure). I sure hope Blizzard will roll back our wardrobes to before the patch went live and that we aren't simply told to go farm all of these appearances again.
So I got a response from my ticket pretty much telling me they are looking into it, which is great news. But it also said they can't grant me the missing items back right now... I hope a fix is rolled out soon because if I have lost that set and have to get it back by grinding WoD LFR, then I am going to truly take a long break from this game. Since all of the pieces for that set was RNG and not set items, it took a long time for me to get it.

These are the item names that is currently listed in the wardrobe on live servers.

Vortex Plate Helm, Spaulders of the Iron Crucible, Heartmaster Chestplate, Blackrock Iron Stranglers, Charred Blackrock Iron Waistplate, Sooty Blackrock Iron Legplates, Heel Protectors.

I have probably lost a lot of other items, but those are the ones I noticed right away. I have so many transmog items it would be impossible for me to really figure out what items I have lost. So I hope they can somehow just roll it back to before the patch.

Transmog is my favorite feature in WoW, as it is truly what I care most about when it comes to the loot gathering aspect of the game. Stats and such is secondary for me compared to looks. And the wardrobe system is the best addition to the game in Legion for me. So hopefully, this is an easy fix as if I am going to fear losing items from new patches, then the system becomes unreliable. And no one wants that.
Lost my [The First Satyr's Spaulders] tmog as well. and probably some others i haven't noticed, judging by how many tmogs ppl lost in here.
I have too many sets to even know what I am missing, which is probably alot of items. and with the new scaling system it's almost impossible to get more transmog QQ