De wae

General
Red sonic memes should stay at VRShat.
DO YA KNOW DE WAE
Keep this stuff on reddit or 9gag please. I know you want to act all cool but most of the people here know squat about memes and you'll end up sounding like someone with a mental problem.
Garrosh knew de wae and de horde betrayed and killed him for it.

Illidan knew de wae and he ended up trapped in space with a big horny titan.

Sylvanus knows de wae, an we all know dat aint goin ta end well.
Illidan kens whit way mean
Illidan knows the whey. Thats why DHs are so buffed.
Nice normie meme.
15/01/2018 09:22Posted by Dregora
Keep this stuff on reddit or 9gag please. I know you want to act all cool but most of the people here know squat about memes and you'll end up sounding like someone with a mental problem.

I wouldn't insult people who are mentally challenged by using them as a comparison for those who think that acting this way is cool.

Otherwise yea, one of the main reasons I quit general and trade chat is because it's full of peeps who talk like they've abandoned their mental development back in the kindergarten.
15/01/2018 10:09Posted by Lunétte

I wouldn't insult people who are mentally challenged by using them as a comparison for those who think that acting this way is cool.

Otherwise yea, one of the main reasons I quit general and trade chat is because it's full of peeps who talk like they've abandoned their mental development back in the kindergarten.

yes and having a rod in your butt sure helps you being the sollution. you sure dont know the wae.
The OP is certainly very active in the forums of a game it despises.

Is this supposed to be fun? Because your level of "special" is showing, not really funny, more like disturbing.
15/01/2018 10:09Posted by Lunétte

Honestly i think it is just the average lonely dude online desperate to feel part of something so they can feel supported because they have nothing IRL so they end up assimilating in an amorphous form of "internet edgy culture" with no individuality making them easily influenced and used which is quite sad.

You would expect things would improve with the internet :\
That's arguably the worst meme I've seen in a long time, hope it dies soon.
15/01/2018 11:03Posted by Ponytail
That's arguably the worst meme I've seen in a long time, hope it dies soon.

I just now heard it exists and seriously it's really stupid :P

I wish ppl made more inteligent memes.
Sounds like troll talking more than a meme :3
and i mean the troll race in the game :)
15/01/2018 12:06Posted by Sunbursts
I wish ppl made more inteligent memes.

You don't have to think of a clever meme if you just copy something from VRChat *taps forehead* ^^
15/01/2018 12:13Posted by Ponytail
You don't have to think of a clever meme if you just copy something from VRChat *taps forehead* ^^

These days you could post a picture of someone's lunch to Instagram and some muppet would call it a meme. It is mildly interesting to see how memes evolve however, for example if you said "oh, the Chad Meme" to someone these days, they have a very different idea as to what a 'Chad' meme is, as opposed to what it was when I was a growing lad, which given the Americanism of culture these days may be what people think of as the 'Kilroy Was 'Ere' meme. ( Actually, that meme is quite interesting, as it is two memes that collided, from two different countries, long before the internet, and became one)
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Honestly i think it is just the average lonely dude online desperate to feel part of something so they can feel supported because they have nothing IRL so they end up assimilating in an amorphous form of "internet edgy culture" with no individuality making them easily influenced and used which is quite sad.

You would expect things would improve with the internet :\

And you sound like that "cool" edgy teenage kid from high scool who loved attention and 100s of likes on his Instagram posts. You must have a lot of friends since you deem others lonely.
Weren't Forsen's subs complaining about how people stole & spammed their Uganda meme to a point they felt like it didn't belong in their community anymore ?
De wae is closed.