HP Increase in Legacy Raids Makes Bosses Unkillable

General
The HP increase to some of the bosses makes them unkillable. Example is Algalon. Pre 7.3.5 the boss had 4257k hp, now it has 23836k. We tried to kill it and even doing our max dps, we still hit the berserk timer when he was only around 50% health.
From our dps we worked out it would take 13 mins to kill, 7 mins more than the berserk timer. This problem also shows with other bosses. With higher health, they are unkillable at their level content.
Been planning for months to try for Herald of the Titans, and these changes to the raids makes things like this impossible.
I can see why health when leveling and doing dungeons was increased, but it shouldn't be increased in the raids due to problems like this.
Hopefully this is just a bug, though it has been around since 7.3.5 went live on the PTR.
It does seem to be a nearly universally unliked change.

Really hoping to get some feedback from blizz explaining why they did it, considering that no one in the community asked for this change to happen. It must have come from them, so I think it's time the devs explained themselves.
17/01/2018 22:52Posted by Thromgar
The HP increase to some of the bosses makes them unkillable. Example is Algalon. Pre 7.3.5 the boss had 4257k hp, now it has 23836k. We tried to kill it and even doing our max dps, we still hit the berserk timer when he was only around 50% health.
From our dps we worked out it would take 13 mins to kill, 7 mins more than the berserk timer. This problem also shows with other bosses. With higher health, they are unkillable at their level content.
Been planning for months to try for Herald of the Titans, and these changes to the raids makes things like this impossible.
I can see why health when leveling and doing dungeons was increased, but it shouldn't be increased in the raids due to problems like this.
Hopefully this is just a bug, though it has been around since 7.3.5 went live on the PTR.

Damn, I didn't think it would affect Wotlk bosses so heavily too. I feel discouraged to farm mogs even more now, lol.
Seen that they are fixing the WoD and MoP hp, but there is still problems with the other raids. Doing them at the right level is still impossible with their hp being this high. Shouldn't really be applied to any raids.
Absolutely this should be fixed, hopefully those us people in the thread they answered to they will get their attention, but just for number's sake, from what I remember, this looks like the old algalon 25-man hp, so they're letting you do a 25-man boss in 10!
Do more DPS. L2P.
18/01/2018 05:04Posted by Noremorselol
Do more DPS. L2P.

Be quiet, Small.
Older Boss Raid Difficulty with 7.3.5 Scaling
As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch.

We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses.

Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend)

Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7340-S-E-L-F-I-E-Filters-Jan-17-Hotfixes-MoP-and-WoD-Raid-Boss-Health-Uuna-Hotfix
Zodiola, that's one of the most useful posts I have seen on this forum. Simple and to the point, with an added source.

Good job! Upvoted!
Stuff like that should have been fixed on PTR but only people with nothing else to do can waste time on something that doesn't reflect back on the live servers.
Hi, we managed to kill Algalon with our group. So its possible. But i think for randoms without BiS gear and highest DPs classes its impossible right now. We're a herald boosting grp so we were able to enter with the best possible setup (4 frost mages, 2 Warritanks, 2 Disc, 1 Boomkin). So if u dont use Frostmages only, dont try it right now :) Video is following