Azeroth is a weakling

Story
Argus: has an entire piece of his crust ejected in space, leaving a massive hole on the surface. Still alive after thousands of years.

Azeroth: get stabbed by a sword, risks to die.

Not to be sexist, but shouldn't she be the final titan, the strongest being in this universe?
"Ooh harder Sargeras oh yeah, deeper, deeper, ah yes!"
And she begins bleeding.
Cough cough, don't mind me...
It reminds me of this comic here. Azeroth is the flower, Argus is the dandelion.

http://i.imgur.com/E4NZDHb.png
22/01/2018 11:49Posted by Irhiath
And she begins bleeding.

Mind that in the past Sargeras tried to get inside Azeroth a few times with no luck. This time he used his sword to penetrate her which resulted in extensive bleeding. Rumor has it Sargeras was jelly that Old Gods kept their tentacles deep inside her for so long. All four of them.
22/01/2018 12:07Posted by Däkär
And she begins bleeding.

Mind that in the past Sargeras tried to get inside Azeroth a few times with no luck. This time he used his sword to penetrate her which resulted in extensive bleeding. Rumor has it Sargeras was jelly that Old Gods kept their tentacles deep inside her for so long. All four of them.

What?
22/01/2018 12:28Posted by Tinywizurd
What?

Sargeras wanted to ERP with her.
Well with his creepy cloud form he certainly looked like he wanted to fertilize that egg.
The azeroth titan is basically just a baby. Some of the comments are rather sick when looking at it from that pov.
23/01/2018 09:48Posted by Tentaheals
The azeroth titan is basically just a baby. Some of the comments are rather sick when looking at it from that pov.

Well Sargeras is sick so...

She's at least 25000 years old. I think we cans top thinking her as a baby at this point.
23/01/2018 15:01Posted by Chikerino

She's at least 25000 years old. I think we cans top thinking her as a baby at this point.

she is a baby is titan terms. Argus we fought wasnt born naturly either and was drained aswell.

its like draenei when they mature at say 100years, would you still think a 50year one as a child? 25000 years is old for us but for titans it might only be a year or so would be for us.
If you ask me this whole situation is creepy. You have this infant titan girl that's cared for by an old guy made of bling and had a giant bone sword stuck in her. I'm not sexed up in the head but this crap is starting to get to me too.
The azeroth titan is basically just a baby.

Wrathion is also only three years old, but that doesn't stop him to act like a complete dick from time to time...unless you're a rogue. He has a soft spot for rogues apparently. He even uses a whelp model, the one time he switched into his dragon form.

So, no. I don't think this comparison works at all with some supernatural beings.
And she begins bleeding.

Can't help but to find this hilarious.
<cough>
Happens on the first time...<cough>
24/01/2018 10:51Posted by Nèmo
I'm not sexed up in the head but this crap is starting to get to me too.

It's just so... yeah.
I've a pretty dirty mind but I can usually shut it off if I want to. But when I saw Sargeras thrusting his sword into her I just couldn't resist.
This is a shameful display.
She's a world soul, not a baby.

From what I know titans describe such world souls as at sleep.

Mind that from what we know thanks to Magni Azeroth os more or less aware of what's going on, depite her not awakening yet.

And generally, I don't think ANY titan would ever call Azeroth a baby, c'mon. THey are supernatural beings of tremendous power and comparing them to the cycle of birth of the mortal races is just downright silly.
24/01/2018 14:32Posted by Sigehr
And generally, I don't think ANY titan would ever call Azeroth a baby, c'mon. THey are supernatural beings of tremendous power and comparing them to the cycle of birth of the mortal races is just downright silly.

So what do we call her then, professor? Larva state? Pupal stage? What's the proper expression?

She's a !@#$ing infant. To us that's a baby. End of story.
24/01/2018 20:16Posted by Nèmo
24/01/2018 14:32Posted by Sigehr

So what do we call her then, professor? Larva state? Pupal stage? What's the proper expression?

She's a !@#$ing infant. To us that's a baby. End of story.

She's not an infant. She didn't even come out of her "egg". She's an embryo.
I really want to meet her when she finally 'hatches'. It would be cool to have her as an actual character rather then just the planet we play on that has a soul in it that we call the same name plus we know its a she.

It would be interesting to see how she takes part in the story. It probably won't happen any time soon but I am looking forward to it.