Brewmaster Monk LF Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there,

As said in the title, I'm currently on the lookout for a Mythic raiding guild to clear the current tier with. Because of possible guild issues, I'd like to stay anonymous for now. Do please leave your battletag or guild info below so I am able to reach you.

About me:
I'd call myself a communicative player that is focused on optimizing my own gameplay as much as possible by keeping up to date on class/spec changes on various infochannels. My logs can back me up on that :)

Ingame I'm a very active player, playing on a daily basis and always game for content with other guildies going from older raids, M+ etc.

My current experience is 11/11 Heroic Antorus but I have raided and cleared Mythic in the past.

Raid schedule:
I'm mostly looking for a guild that currently raids 2-3 days in the week starting at 20:00 or later server time due to work. My preference is Alliance but for the right guild I wouldn't mind transfering.

Thank you for reading!
Hey!

I'm from a guild called Affinity on Kilrogg - Nagrand - Runetotem and we could use another tank and reading your description, you might be a good fit for us.

Currently we're 11/11 HC so same as you but very close to stepping into Mythic.
We raid 2 days a week being wednesday and sunday from 20:30-23:30 server time.
Outside of raids, we do M+ often or clear older content.

My battletag is Storm#22774. Add me if you're interested and best of luck finding a guild in general.

Friendly regards,
Storm
Hey man,

If you are still looking take a look at our post and add me for a chat if you are interested or have any questions.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616132704#post-11

Good luck with your seach.
Hello there!

We raid 3 nights a week, Wed, Thurs, Mon ( 19:45 - 21:30 ) server time.

We also have an optional normal run on the Sunday afternoon.

Here's a link to our recruitment post with more info

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617743460

We'd love you to consider our guild (currently 11/11 HC building solid team for mythic push) about 18 raiders in our team at the moment, just looking for good players to fill it out.

There would be a spot for you as a tank too :) would love to chat and maybe discuss your logs etc, add me on bnet Snimo#2172.
Hi mate,

As above we wouldn't mind taking a look at you with the view to commencing a trial. we are a 4/11m guild called geometry. We have just transferred with the majority of the core team to silvermoon but still have a few raider spots we need to fill so may be able to accommodate you, our tank can go dps if you are good enough.

To apply at http://geometry.shivtr.com

looking forward to hearing from you.

Patch xx
Hey there, we might be able to fit a tank on our roster since one of ours wouldn't mind rerolling, I'll leave the important information as well as contact details incase you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 7/11 Antorus and working on Varimathras, who doesn't look too hard.
Previous tiers we were 8/9M in TOS, almost had KJ but had roster issues, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Would love a chat, Sven#2832 looking for a main tank:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617401651#post-1

our tank just stopped playing
Hi Yhcky,

I can't offer an alliance guild but I can hopefully meet your other requirements. We're actively seeking a tank atm (and don't currently have a Brewmaster on our roster btw).

Here's some general info about us:

Fury (currently 6/11M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
1 Tank: Druid, Monk or Demon Hunter of highest interest
1 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) of highest interest
1-2 Strong melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue or Ret. Pala of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Shadowpriest, Elemental Shaman or Balance Druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10: Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11: 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12: Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13: Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14: 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15: Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16: Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17: Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE (& Currently farming Gul'dan mythic weekly for mounts)
T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M (Progressed Fallen Avatar a lot too but didn't finish)
T21: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 6/11M Currently

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com
(you can also find videos of all our first kill videos spanning all the way back to Dragonsoul here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ssezas/videos )

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
Reyuna#2645
Baroque#2155
Hey Yhcky
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 13 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 5/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)