6/11 M Hunter is lf a new guild! [Aggramar to 30%]

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone, if you are reading my post, then i am not considering anything below 6/11 Mythic :)

I have 5/11 Mythic with Imonar on 4%!

Searching for options, as im not in for progress in my current guild, Please add me for your guild offers, would like to stay on Tarren Mill.

Previously Gm of Infusion, which i´ve made 10 years ago, back in TBC. I decided to disband my guild after Nighthold. After that i Raided with Prime on Tarren Mill

Noteworthy Kills:
Throne of Thunder Hc (old mythic): World 670
Siege of Orgrimmar Hc/Mythic: World 550

Wod:
Highmaul Mythic: World 1200
Black Rock Foundry Mythic: World 930
Hellfire Citadel Mythic: World 1000

Legion:
Emerald nightmare Mythic: World 552
Trial of Valor Mythic: World 59 with Prime
Nighthold Mythic: World 24. With Prime
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 World 24 Avatar, with Prime, guild disbanded then.

Current logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/bampot

How to contact me, (I can be contacted via bnet, but any time of the day on Discord, as im carrying my phone with me)

Battlenet: koukaiian#2509
Discord: stalliona#3636
bump
Miilky#2567 (Bnet) CFroud#6910 (Discord)

Hey mate contact me when you have a chance I have a hunter spot in my guild progressing on Kin'Garoth 30% wipes.

Currently having a sort out as people getting tired of content need solid committed players.

Cheers
Felmilk
Hey there, we're currently looking for a few more dpsers for our guild, I'll leave the important information as well as contact details incase you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/11 Throne.
Previous tiers we were 8/9M in TOS. almost got KJ down, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hello Bampot!

We currently have a spot in our roster for a hunter since we have fwew mail users so you look like a great fit!

I would like to a have a small chat with you. Therefore I added you on discord.

Cheers,
Elro
Added those that fell me for intersted! Bump :D