(A) 930ilvl War/940ilvl Sham LF Raiding Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi,

I play on Silvermoon EU, and I'm looking for a raiding guild to progress my warrior on. I'd like to join an established guild that already has a solid foundation ideally, and that raids relatively often, like 3+ days a week. Also interested in doing M+ dungeons too.

I also have a 940ilvl shaman but my main focus is my warrior atm

So far I am 10/11N on my warrior and 11/11N 2/11H on my shaman.

look forward to hearing from you :]
Hey there.

Arcadian is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a newer project but we are very determined and serious about it. We aim to do mythic raiding, with some attempts for server first next expansion, while keeping a relaxed and social environment. We start raiding on the 17th January (this Wednesday) where we will clear normal and move onto heroic with the aims of clearing that too. We will then move onto mythic asap from there.

We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:00 server with invites going out at 19.45 server. We will never extend the raid or add extra raid days.

If interested add me to btag and we can have a chat on discord.

Our thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617153940
My btag: Jani#2877
Hi There Neverius

We, at Abstine. are currently looking for more dps especially melee! We like to progress at our level but we do this while having fun and banter (mainly at my expense at being a gnome!) We are a family and friends guild, but how do you make more friends if you don't open your doors? We have been around since MoP but a lot of us have played in various guilds at some points previous to this!

We are currently 8/11 Antorus which we achieved while having a small roster, but we are trying to expand a little to see what that feels like too. We are mainly an heroic guild but will try Mythics as and when our Team allows it.

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 ST

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
13/01/2018 10:56Posted by Libbi
Hi There Neverius

We, at Abstine. are currently looking for more dps especially melee! We like to progress at our level but we do this while having fun and banter (mainly at my expense at being a gnome!) We are a family and friends guild, but how do you make more friends if you don't open your doors? We have been around since MoP but a lot of us have played in various guilds at some points previous to this!

We are currently 8/11 Antorus which we achieved while having a small roster, but we are trying to expand a little to see what that feels like too. We are mainly an heroic guild but will try Mythics as and when our Team allows it.

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 ST
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 ST

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com.

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x

Hi Libbi, that sounds like a great guild to join but I don't think I can join with you guys being on hellfire and me being on silvermoon can I? :<
Hello Neverius!

Nova Inc, newly transfered guild to Silvermoon, is looking for more guildies and team mates.
Would be great to welcome you into our community.
ATBT: 1/11 mythic, 11/11 hc

Nova Inc is working on our 7´th year as a raiding guild. We are raiding hc and mythic, but is also a very active, social guild. Discord is open for all guildies, inside raids and outside.

We are looking for players that can both play their class, be a good raiders and nice members and is willing to get into endcontent
The goal is always to clear as much as possible, on the hardest difficulti.

Progress: 9/9 hc ToS, 1/9 m ToS
7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 6/10 mythic NH

Our raiding days are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19.30 – 23
With a 15 min break around 21.

We would like to know more about you and we can also tell you more about us – just contact us for some more info.
www.nova-inc.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you!

/Doora (Ludden#2682)
Ourez#2338
Burgershift#2867
Grylutz#2775