Blood DK LF active guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a nice active and social raiding guild. I'm mostly interested in heroic raiding and M+ dungeons but I'm also happy to progress on some mythic bosses (currently 1/11).

I've been tanking and healing since burning crusade, played all expansions except WoD (only PvP there). I've all classes at lvl 110, but I prefer to play tank/healer roles.

I'm looking for a guild with raids at or after 19:00 due to work times mostly on work days and prefer mature guilds (20+ mostly).

My battletag is Flush#2544, please let me know if you have an open (mostly) tank spot in your team.

Regards,
Destro
Hi mate,

We wouldn't mind taking a look at you with the view to commencing a trial. we are a 4/11m guild called geometry. We have just transferred with the majority of the core team to silvermoon but still have a few raider spots we need to fill so may be able to accommodate you, our tank can go dps if you are good enough.

To apply at http://geometry.shivtr.com

looking forward to hearing from you.

Patch xx
Hello Destrophy

We raid 3 nights a week, Wed, Thurs, Mon ( 19:45 - 21:30 ) server time.

We also have an optional normal run on the Sunday afternoon.

Here's a link to our recruitment post with more info

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617743460

We'd love you to consider our guild (currently 11/11 HC building solid team for mythic push) about 18 raiders in our team at the moment, just looking for good players to fill it out.

There would be a spot for you as a tank too :) since one of our main tanks has discovered the thrill of dps and would like to change his main role to dps (but of course be a backup tank for those real life emergencies)

if you are interested to have a chat, please add me on bnet fuge#2659
I added you on bnet Snimo#2172

Would love to chat, as above we are currently looking for someone who loves to tank and would like to raid with us we are 11/11HC and looking to start on mythic when we have a strong enough raid team. We always have around 15-20 people online ~10 at off peak times, lots of m+ and have 3 nights a week to focus on clearing heroic :)

Hope we can have a chat.
Hey Destrophy
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 13 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 5/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Hi Alfonsen,

Thanks for your reply, those raid times are a bit too late for me due to some early shifts at the company.

Best regards