Where is portal to blasted lands in orgrimar ?

General
i have been playing with my 70 lvl warrior and i run out of quests in outland soo i have to move out to blasted lands and from there to elwynn forest but i can't find the portal. Im new player soo i dont know the locations ^^
Cleft of Shadows.
At 70 you head for northrend and the Borean Tundra. Get the zeppelin.

You seem confused about zones and levels, here's a link https://wow.gamepedia.com/Zones_by_level
Yeah, just noticed that. Elwynn Forest? That's the Human starting zone.

The zeps that come and go on the upper tier will get you to NR, just ask one of the Goblins where they go, or wait for one to yell that the one for Borean Tundra has arrived.
I meant i just dont know how to get to Eastern Kingdoms
Take a zeppelin. Brill to Orgrimmar and back again. Go to Ratchett and take the boat to Booty bay, or is it the other way round, Kalimdor and EK always confuse me.

At 70 you don't need to go to the EK but to Northrend.
So if i get there all i have to do to wait until some of thoes goblins yells for zeppelin i looking for right ?
12/01/2018 19:49Posted by Iudebsidgu
So if i get there all i have to do to wait until some of thoes goblins yells for zeppelin i looking for right ?

Yes, you just stand there waiting and it will come. Then you step on it and wait, it will take of and you will get a loading screen. Then you are at your destination.

But like Dottie says, go to Northrend - Borean tundra
I dont get one thing , when they yells like "The zeppelin to Grom'gol has arrived!" There is no zeppelin showing off
12/01/2018 19:55Posted by Iudebsidgu
I dont get one thing , when they yells like "The zeppelin to Grom'gol has arrived!" There is no zeppelin showing off

There are TWO Zeppelin towers each with two zeppelins, you may be at the wrong one, Talk to the Goblin or whatever stood on the platform and they will tell you where the zeppelin goes.

I think it's the eastern tower TO BOREAN TUNDRA that you need.
I have been standing next to borean tundra zeppelin master for a while and he was yelling multible times zepplin to borean tundra but i dont see anything , while other players next to him where teleporting "somewhere"
12/01/2018 20:15Posted by Iudebsidgu
I have been standing next to borean tundra zeppelin master for a while and he was yelling multible times zepplin to borean tundra but i dont see anything , while other players next to him where teleporting "somewhere"

This is a bit of a bug, don't worry it has happened to me too, you can do one of two things to try and fix it type /reload in the hatbox (This reloads your ui, but can also fix little bugs), either that or come completely out of the game, shut down battlement launcher and start all over again.

This usually fixes it for me. During very busy times it seems to happen more.
13/01/2018 11:00Posted by Boneypete

This is a bit of a bug, don't worry it has happened to me too, you can do one of two things to try and fix it type /reload in the hatbox (This reloads your ui, but can also fix little bugs), either that or come completely out of the game, shut down battlement launcher and start all over again.

This usually fixes it for me. During very busy times it seems to happen more.

I was getting that bug so often waiting for the zeppelin from Undercity to Orgrimmar during the Christmas quests.

To OP: I think it would help a lot if you told us exactly what it is you're trying to do, because I get the impression you're skipping a few steps and ending up at your own conclusion.

Do you just want to get to Eastern Kingdoms? Zeppelins to Grom'Gol and Undercity from Orgrimmar will do that. Also the boat from Ratchet to Booty Bay.

Do you want to continue leveling? Zeppelin to Borean Tundra from Orgrimmar, or to Howling Fjord from Undercity will take you to opposite ends of Northrend depending on which zone you prefer leveling in. I personally found Howling Fjord better visually.

If you still have problems to gey in soem location jsut whisp to me my Battletag: Rouoko#2926