964 Ret Pala LF Mythic Prog Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,

I play a 964 (equipped) Ret Pala and am looking for a semi hardcore mythic raiding guild. I am new to mythic raiding but have cleared HC each week since release leading most of the raids and am wanting the mythic challenge!

I have discord (mic coming soon) and am free pretty much every evening and can be flexible with raid times.

I play on Burning LegionEU, but as it is pretty dead for mythic progression I am willing to realm transfer should a suitable guild want me.

Jack / Redsix
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/burning-legion/redsix

Here is a link to my logs
Hello!

You look like a good fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00, currently 2/11M.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984
Hello Redsix,

You seem like you could be a great fit for our roster

We are 6/11 Mythic at the moment, recruiting capable DPS. Not having Mythic experience shouldn't be too big of a concern - we have a buddy system in place for less experienced players to get an approachable raider buddy to answer any questions they might have and make their transition more comfortable.

We raid Saturday 12-15, 1530-18, Tuesday 1930-24 with an optional heroic run on Thursday 1930-24, and we're looking for players that can make almost every Saturday/Tuesday.

For more info, feel free to contact me or go directly to our <5 minute application form here:
https://goo.gl/forms/w0o18qoJj6dn9ZS93

Elrodith
bnet: Elro#21169
Hi Jack

If you'd be interested in switching to Horde as well as a realm transfer, our guild on Ragnaros server, Gelu Angelus are currently looking for DPS to join us as we move from HC into Mythic.

I've posted about the guild over on the Ragnaros forum @ https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , however in short we're a 2day per week raiding guild, raiding Mon & Weds from 20:00 - 23:00 server time. We've previously cleared 7/7M, 4/10M and 3/9M in previous tiers this expansion, with many of the guild having raided together (within this guild) since Mists of Pandaria and Warlords expansions.

Outside of raiding we try and have a fairly active community, both in game (M+, World Quests, weekly quests, etc) and on Discord to keep us entertained outside of the 6 hour raiding week.

If this would be of interest to you, please feel free to contact me in game (my btag is Hools#2771 ) or contact any of the other officers listed in the forum post above.

Thanks,
<Gelu Angelus>
Hai there jack!

I'm Nana from the Alliance guild Prime on Defias Brotherhood. We raid 2 evenings per week Mon/Thurs 8-11 server time and after a 2 week Christmas break we stepped in to Mythic and are 1/11 M.

Prime is very much a community as well as a guild housing 2 raid teams. We push M+ every week and encourage friendships, play other games together and hang out in discord chatting while we do our own things :)

If you feel like you'd want to know more just add me on Bnet for a chat.
Suzanna#1406
Also I've linked my usual recruitment thread below so you can have a read.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617582085
Hi Jack/Redsix!

I would like to have a chat in-game or on discord, whenever possible.

Feel free to add me: Gald#2905
Hello Redsix!
Nova Inc, newly transfered guild to Silvermoon, is looking for more guildies and team mates.
Would be great to welcome you into our community.
ATBT: 1/11 mythic, 11/11 hc

Nova Inc is working on our 7´th year as a raiding guild. We are raiding hc and mythic, but is also a very active, social guild. Discord is open for all guildies, inside raids and outside.

We are looking for players that can both play their class, be a good raiders and nice members and is willing to get into endcontent
The goal is always to clear as much as possible, on the hardest difficulti.

Progress: 9/9 hc ToS, 1/9 m ToS
7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 6/10 mythic NH

Our raiding days are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19.30 – 23
With a 15 min break around 21.

We would like to know more about you and we can also tell you more about us – just contact us for some more info.
www.nova-inc.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you!

/Doora (Ludden#2682)
Ourez#2338
Burgershift#2867
Grylutz#2775
Hi Jack

If you're still looking for a guild add my battletag:
Bradx#2385

TL;DR
Spark
Looking for 2-3 DPS
Social raiding guild - Big community and lots of stuff to do outside raids.
4/11 Mythic
Raid Wed/Thur/Mon 20:15-23:15ST

Bradx
Hey!

Simply the best is a casual 2 day raiding guild on Ravencrest, we raid Wednesday And Sunday 8-11PM Server time. We are 2/11M atm with high command progression.

If u are interested /w any off the officers for a chat or make an app at
simply-the-best-ravencrest.enjin.com

Raid Leader / Guild Master - Sean#2897
CO-GM / Assistant Raid Leader - Raziell#2418
Healing Officer - Fjollträsk#2348
Melee Officer - the313#2278
Panic Room is an alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!
Tried to speak to you ingame but you ignored me haha. We offer 2 days a week raiding on alliance side....argent dawn.
Weds and thursday 2030-2300.
Any questions im genjuro#2765
Hi Redsix, Regulators on Dreanor Horde, is looking for more DPS. We raid Thursday and Sunday 20:30-23:30 and are currently 2/11M.

If interested add me on Borrom#2688 for a chat
Hey mate, if you wish to raid at 1:30-4:00 a.m Server time
Contact me Elie#2654
Hey Jack,

We're currently in need of a retribuition paladin in the guild, if you're interested, add me my battle tag. You'll be able to find the information on the link bellow.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+Tie

Best Wishes

Bagoras
Hey dude :) You probably found a guild by now, with all the offers you got,so here goes nothing :P

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617702895 this is our post ,in case you are still looking .

Give us a shout if you are interested !

Have a great day.
Hey.
<Raven Knights> are looking for a few extra players to ensure regular Mythic raids.

If you are unsure to transfer to EU-Earthen Ring we are open for playing via
Cross-Realm Raid for you to get a feel for the guild.

Who are Raven Knights
We're one of the oldest raiding guilds on Earthen Ring, formed in 2005. Where others have fallen we have kept pushing. We started off 40m, switched to 25 when required, then in Cataclysm decided to shrink to 10m and have been raiding that size until 20m Mythic. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however we do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we attempt to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment.

You may be used to heroic groups who will scream and shout at the slightest mistake, expect 90% attendance and that are filled with teenage boys. That’s not us. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first.

What are Raven Knights doing in Legion?
Taking into account the guild’s progression through the recent tiers on heroic it’s a pretty safe bet that we will not be kept busy with the normal and heroic tiers in the longer term.
We’re likely to blitz normal fairly quickly, then spend a chunk of time digesting heroic to gear ourselves up for the main target: Mythic. As these raids will be flexible in numbers we can avoid sit outs for a large proportion of our raiding, gear people up faster and also give opportunities to people who are time limited or just don’t really fancy the harder difficulty stuff.

What do I do now?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, have a read of our rules and the way we operate as a guild. You can find them on our website. The next step is to apply - don’t worry, it’s not a 14 page application form, but we hope you take the opportunity to actually tell us a bit about yourself.

Raid times
We raid 19:45 - 23:00 on:
    Wednesday
    Sunday
    Monday

Website
Raven Knights Raiding Guild Application

http://www.ravenknights.co.uk
If you have any additional questions, please contact (ingame), one of following characters:

• Shev
  • Saradír - Saradir#2274
Hi Redsix,

You sound like you'd be a perfect fit for my currently recruiting guild, <Leviathan> on Tarren Mill. We're one of the oldest, biggest stalwart guilds on the server and have a huge social side and a raid team eager to clear Mythic in the coming months. You could be an integral part of our team.

Interested? Please see more at; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617743238

I'll just leave you with that for now, for your consideration. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 6/7 EN M, 10/10 NH HC, 4/9 ToS M, 2/11 Antorus Mythic
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is roughly one year old, we need thoose few more players to start heading into mythic raids and to complete the core team.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in ranged dps.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722