For the Horde!

Story
1 2 3 5 Next
Graaagrhhh! That Crying brad Pitt-faced baby boy is no match for our Dark Lady!! Ahahahaaaaa hohoho we will win we will win we will win we will win ..*tongue* ... Trust noone!!!!
And you wonder why people like Manduin.
19/01/2018 18:56Posted by Musallåt
Graaagrhhh! That Crying brad Pitt-faced baby boy is no match for our Dark Lady!! Ahahahaaaaa hohoho we will win we will win we will win we will win ..*tongue* ... Trust noone!!!!

Thanks for perfectly representing your faction.
Is this a post-modernist ironic post, or just a regular stupid post?

Who knows.
Eugh...I must admit, siding with the dead is not exactly something I'm looking forward to..

But needs must, but Suramar comes first, Forsaken...not your sewer pits.

An actual human being thought this was a good idea to post.
19/01/2018 19:38Posted by Vaziron
An actual human being thought this was a good idea to post.

Slightly brain dead if you ask me.

But what can you say: it's the jolly Horde. All is possible :p
You gave me a nice laugh.

Faction pride is one thing, man (I've plenty of it so I would know) but spewing this
toxic nonsense out is another. 4/10 for effort though. That number lowers considerably if you copy pasted the

we will win we will win we will win we will win
part.
I just like how you riled up all those grasshoppers.
The Horde loses Undercity, the home of the current Warchief. Looks like the lion can do more than roar.
The Horde is no Horde until the forsaken has been kicked out and destroyed. The Blood Elves atleast proved themselves to the Horde, whereas the forsaken were only accepted out of pity.

And the forsaken continues to undermine the trust which they are granted, atleast now Sylvanas is warchief forcing all eyes upon her at all times, every single leader just waiting for one misstep and she is a goner.

K.

Well, I guess this is what happens when children are left unsupervised.
Easy equation leave tauren and orcs and some goblins and allied races. kick forsaken the banshee out of ogrimmar then were set fair deal blizz?
19/01/2018 19:15Posted by Sanara
Is this a post-modernist ironic post, or just a regular stupid post?

Who knows.

Quite like your posts, only from the other side.

This but unironically
I feel insulted.
And i was thinking the Dark Lady will marry with Anduin and a new race will born.
She did not want to be warchief. Voljin himself trusted horde to Sylvanas. Who are we to judge it? Tbh Sylvanas is the most elegant and charismatic leader in the game. Uhm.. And I think it's best all die and join forsaken!

Dark Lady watch over you!!!!

(I did not like her new red lips tho.. They must be black! Red lips are horrible to look upon if you ask me)