Oh no... dear... look at Lordaeron.

Story
Prev 1 4 5 6
The Horde/Forsaken tears are beyond sweet.

Thank you Alliance. Retake Lordaeron and keep it, it is your rightful clay.
29/01/2018 11:46Posted by Koshayam
What other people said is true. Lordaeron rightfully belongs to the Alliance, and the undead have no place there.

not really since the people of lordaeron are the ppl living there atm and the current alliance didnt do much to aid lordaeron when it was needed so GTFO you cant just come afterwards and say now this is mine.
31/01/2018 18:17Posted by Gaelphedias

Thank you Alliance. Retake Lordaeron and keep it, it is your rightful clay.

We will retake our clay and remove forsaken from the premises. Alliance has the wisdom of the falcon.
31/01/2018 10:54Posted by Gothric
Forsaken are reanimated, big difference

This is another really weird misconception, made by people who have honestly never read into civil law. So I don't know why anyone here ever tries to argue the case.

Besides that, we actually have an example of inheritance issues in WoW:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Alexi_Barov

Some time after his brother Weldon escaped Caer Darrow, he encountered the undead Alexi but spared his life. As such, they were both heirs to the Barov family fortune.

... the brothers nonetheless strove for the four deeds that could be found somewhere in Scholomance. This inheritance had made them enemies, and Alexi would stop at nothing to become the only one surviving heir to the Barov fortune.

... He tasked Horde adventurers with collecting the family deed as well as with slaying his brother in Western Plaguelands.

[...]

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Barov_Family_Fortune_(Horde)

"Within the Scholomance lays the Barov family fortune. I, Alexi Barov, am one of the last two remaining heirs of the house Barov. My brother, Weldon, is the other.

Weldon, the miserable coward, fled during the war and thus retained his worthless existence as a human.

He now searches for the deeds so that he may claim the fortune for his own. Recover the deeds before my brother does and I shall make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams!"

Being undead has never been an issue regarding inheritance, and the only issue one may have is requiring deeds for land.
31/01/2018 18:29Posted by Grigdut
not really since the people of lordaeron are the ppl living there atm and the current alliance didnt do much to aid lordaeron when it was needed so GTFO you cant just come afterwards and say now this is mine.

Don't worry, what goes around comes around. The supposed Horde crying over losing that giant toilet, which I'm not really seeing as much as I'm seeing tears shed over that gigantic matchstick, is gonna be replaced whit smiles when we get the next surprise. Kinda like how we got Suramar.

Let me tell you, I've seen the "scetch" of the scenario. It's great. Why? Because we lose. We don't often get to do that as players. It's fresh and it's gonna be even better when Blizzard will tip the scales back. So don't worry, enjoy the good story and wait.
31/01/2018 23:21Posted by Nèmo
Let me tell you, I've seen the "scetch" of the scenario. It's great. Why? Because we lose. We don't often get to do that as players. It's fresh and it's gonna be even better when Blizzard will tip the scales back. So don't worry, enjoy the good story and wait
True, it even has symbolic meaning, as we emerge from Undercity to the surface shows the progress Forsaken have made and established themselves as equals in the world.

We have come a long way. Just hope our new city will have same architecture as Brill or New Agamand.
29/01/2018 11:29Posted by Leafie
29/01/2018 11:22Posted by Garrou
Maybe I'm mistaken...but didn't you, among others, argue that the Night Elves should burn Ashenvale to the ground in case of defeat?

Yes, of course. Because it is the last resort! It is effective.

And, that is why I understand Sylvanas' tactics. They are sound war manouevres.

But, I do not like war, in general, and I feel sad for every martial confrontation that exists. Because, those that suffer, are always the innocent, the weak, old and impartial. But, who listens to them, anyway? No-one!

Had to edit (take out a line) this one ....

Slash and burn would be against the night elves way of life...and honestly burning down the wood is exactly what the night elves shouldn't do. The Night elves fight best in the forest and that's why the Horde chopped down far more than they needed. Destroying your advantage would make a counter attack much harder.
29/01/2018 10:31Posted by Iva
29/01/2018 10:24Posted by Beher
Honorless maggots, you will pay for Brill... ten fold for what you have done.
Lordaeron is rightfully ours. Its more like, when Sylvanas and the rest of your kin are going to pay? Or perhaps as of BfA it is indeed a payback time :-P

Lordaeron is no 'rightfully' yours. It has belonged to lordaeronians in the past, and it has nothing to do with Stormwind nor humans that origin from there. It rightfully belongs to the undead, whom gave their lives trying to protect it from Arthas and the Scourge.
31/01/2018 18:17Posted by Gaelphedias

Just curious, where did you saw those tears? Because from what I've read in this thread most horde players are quite ok with the loss of UC, and if something has triggered them, it has been the complete destruction of Brill. And yet I have not seen tears in those cases, but wishes of retaliation.
Indeed, I've seen more Alliance players spitting acid and hate litanies against the forsaken than Horde ones crying.