2/11 Mythic Prot paladin looking for active guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings,

I am a active protection paladin looking for a steady and well organized mythic raiding guild. The days i can raid are monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and sunday. I prefer to raid 2 days a week. I'm willing to change servers.
Contact me on Zaxon#2321 for more detailed information.

Kind greetings,
Zaxon
Hello Zaxon! I'm from Mors Principium Est located on The Sha'tar.
We're currently in need of tanks to continue our mythic progression.
Current progress is 1/11M, HC and normal on farm.

We're mostly Finns (hence the early raid time, people need to sleep :P) so you would hear/see some Finnish in guild chat/discord. We do have quite a few English speaking members as well.
We're a friendly guild, established about a year ago. We cleared NH and ToS on HC, sadly we didn't get a chance to dip our toes into mythic since we didn't get the numbers.
We're pretty relaxed when it comes to raiding, but we still get boss kills.

Our raid times are Wed, Thurs, Sun 17-20 server time. Sundays are usually reserved for a normal run where "geared" alts are also welcome. You don't have to attend every raid if IRL stuff comes up.
Outside of raids we also run m+ and some people PVP.

If you'd be interested and our raid times would suit you, can you add my btag? NasaSajosee#2881
Bump
Hi Zaxonia,

You mentioned you were willing to server transfer, if you're also open to faction transferring we would love to have a chat!

We are an 11 year old guild, currently 4/11M and one of our tanks has recently stepped down from raiding.

We raid Monday/Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time.

If you would like any further info you can find our full post here;

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16946184986?page=1

Or alternatively can add either of the following Battletags;

Dei#21784
Juiceyo#2205

Best of luck finding a new guild.
Hey Zaxonia
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 13 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 5/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)