Hunter looking for guild for BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
I am a long time hunter player who had a break for the past 7-9 months. i want to find a guild that will clear mythic content (or get close to clearing). i am social and commited to getting better. I have only just started again two days ago. in this time i have been grinding non stop. for now i am only 911 item level but i will be fully commited to making that higher.
i have in the past clearled highest content in WOTLK - MOP and close to in dreanor.

i am canno't raid monday or thurusdays between the hours of 5-8:30 server time.
Hi Furiouspete,

If you're willing to server and faction transfer (which I understand can be a big commitment), you sound like you could be a perfect fit for my currently recruiting guild, <Leviathan> on Tarren Mill. We're one of the oldest, biggest stalwart guilds on the server and have a huge social side and a raid team eager to clear Mythic in the coming months. You could be an integral part of our team.

If you're at all interested, please see more at; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617912127#1

I'll just leave you with that for now, for your consideration. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply. i'm hoping i can stay alliance so i can at least trial by not having to change server and faction change ect. but i will keep it in mind.
Hallo Furiouspete,

<Prosperity> is a new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We already have some experienced (Mythic) raiders with curve, but we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps and make this guild a succes!

Raid Times/Days:
Wednesday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
Sunday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
We use: Discord

We are also a guild that has a lot of social activity. We Gear and level up together and we do a lot of Mythic+ runs, TW dungeons, Argus invasions + WQ's, PvP and Old Content raids. We use Discord for both Raiding and fun.

For more info /w one of us ingame or add me MJDutch#2795
Hello there,

Im bit confused which times you mean im guessing you mean in the evening but thought might aswell ask and make sure.

Im from concerted 3 day raiding guild on Silvermoon with current progress at 2/11M and we could really use a good hunter in our roster.

We raid Thursday, Sunday and Monday 19.45 - 22.45 server time.

You can find more info about us on our website aswell or add me on bnet

KriffKraff#2974
https://concerted.enjin.com/

Thanks for your time!