Looking for an active, social guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hopefully you lovely people will be able to help me.

TLDR: I'm looking for an Active Social guild with an active G chat in game. I'm a vaugely experienced tank (1/11 Mythic) but just recently I've started missing the social side of the game. I'm just looking for a good guild (on any server and any faction) where I can chat in game and spam some dungeons.

I'm looking for a new guild, it doesn't have to be pushing mythic raiding, have the best Mythic+ team or excell at PvP, all it needs to have is an active social guild chat and some casual raiding and dungeon runs.

Over the past couple of weeks I've joined a few guilds across both factions and on several servers in the hunt for a guild I can feel part of rather than just an anonymous member. But so far I've had no luck :(

A lot of them have said "Yes, we have an active guild chat" but once I've joined it's like a the scene from a wild west movie when the hero rides in to the deserted town... I keep expecting to hear the wind knock over a tin can and for it to roll through guild chat making a hollow clanking sound.

Anyway, a bit about me:

I've been playing WoW since BC but only really got in to raiding in Cata, I started taking it a bit more seriously in MoP and I've achieved Curve on every raid from Highmaul onwards.

During Cata I focused mainly on DPS roles (Spriest and Rogue).

When MoP came out I switched to Tanking on a DK and Pally.

For WoD I stayed on the DK and Pally (Loved the 4 set for Pally with the spam Avengers Shield proc ;) ).

Legion brought about a change and I went from plate to leather. I started playing around with a Monk and the fluffy meat shield that is Drood ;) Unfortunately as much as I liked the drood, I got bored with it so I switched back to BDK. I mained the BDK up until xmas but since then I've played around with a few different tanks. Mainly I've been playing a DH, but as much as I like it, it's not really a raid tank. It's an excellent Mythic+ tank but it's a bit too rng based for my liking in raids.
Just recently I've had a desire to go back to a pally since it's the one tank that has made me smile in every expansion.

I've also started dipping my toes in to healing to see what it's like and it's kinda fun.

I've got 1/11 Mythic xp and achieved curve just before xmas. I've tried DPSing and it's ok, but I just can't perform at the level I'd like to.

Once I find a guild I like (and that puts up with me ;) ), I'm normally in it for a long time. Over the years I've been asked to fill many roles within the guild from officer to Guild Leader.

If you think you can help me, add me on bnet and send me a whisper :) CursedDark#2264
Heya

So we're an active community, but don't use in game chat. Due to us being multi-gaming, we use discord text+voip as it makes more sense to have a central location for communication. So if you're looking people to game with who are active and chatty, but don't need it to be specifically in G chat, then check out our recruitment thread at: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103630
G'day,

It appears to me that you and I have been missing the exact same things from a social standpoint - which is the Guild-wide interraction you experienced back in the day, a feeling that sort of has slowly perished since Wrath of the Lich King was a thing. Sadly, this was a feeling that unconciously brought me to quitting the game as a whole at several occasions, often at years at a time. Very recently however, myself and a group of friends decided we'd like to bring back the social aspects of a guild that we used to love back in the day, and started our own guild - with one thing in mind, namely the social atmosphere of the Guild, and creating a healthy, mature and fun social environment where we are able to function well together over Discord Voice Chat or simply through Guild chat.

If you're interested in reading through my Forum Post, you may find it here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617871904#post-1

If you'd like to discuss this further, you could always add me on battle.net - Keon#21219
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 4/9 ToS M, 2/11 Antorus HC
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

Our guild is mostly PvE oriented.
What we do:
Occational Social events / Contests
Raids/pugs
Social raids
Mythic+ pushes

Im proud to say that we are very welcoming towards new players, thoose with game experience and thoose who do not. We encourage players to ask us for help or advice if they want it, and no question is considered "stupid".
The internet is full of offensive comments, hostility and the likes, so making a safe haven for new talent was an easy choice to make.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being around 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Hello Drauguzis,

If you are open for a faction/realm change, then we are the solution!

<Prosperity> is a new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We already have some experienced (Mythic) raiders with curve, but we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps and make this guild a succes!

Raid Times/Days:
Wednesday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
Sunday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
We use: Discord

We are also a guild that has a lot of social activity. We Gear and level up together and we do a lot of Mythic+ runs, TW dungeons, Argus invasions + WQ's, PvP and Old Content raids. We use Discord for both Raiding and fun.

add me on realID MJDutch#2795
Hello Drauguzis,

You are probably looking on Magtheridon, but <Animosity> is a mature social guild on Chamber of Aspects. I'm not sure we are an exact fit, but we do actually have an active /g :D

We are a guild that believes in life > game and the average age is about 34 y/o. A lot of our raiders are vanilla/returned players taking it "easier" after chasing world/realm firsts. The guild is chill and has a no-drama policy. This is also not a guild that people only log-on for raids. Any average evening there will be 8-15 people online and doing things. We run a weekly M+ night (altho if you ask in /g there will most likely be people up to do it most evenings), and transmog competition every 2 months. A few of us are also trying to get a PvP team together.

You mentioned that you tank and is looking at healing, unfortunately we are currently full on both tanks and heals. We could take on your DH or Pally as DPS, or if you have any other alts... Also, we are a Curves guild, meaning we will try Mythic, but it really isn't our priority. Our current progress is 10/11 HC Antorus and our progress raid nights are Mon & Wed 21h00-00h00 server time. We also run an optional social raid on Sundays (same time) and that is doing Antorus NM or the Timewalking raid.

More info is on the website: http://www.animosity-coa.com/
If something is unclear or if you have any questions, feel free to add me on Bnet: NeoNebulosa#2789

I know this does not exactly fit what you are looking for, so I do wish you good luck finding your guild :)
Hey Drauguzis,

If it's a social guild you're looking for, then check out Only Fools With Horses (https://foolsonline.enjin.com/).

We're an active, community based, Alliance guild on Silvermoon. We tend to run activities a few times a week to get us together as a guild but there's usually something going on outside that, too. Our "planned" events at the moment are a Sky Diving League, a dungeon progression event and our Wednesday night (very casual) raids. We tend to run heroics/mythics etc. on the side.

The only thing we really ask of our members is that you keep an eye on our forums - we post all the information on current/upcoming events on there and it's the easiest way of keeping everyone up to date.

I feel your pain in joining "social" guilds only to be met with an empty guild chat and a clique of "core" players off doing their own thing. I can honestly say that Fools is the best social guild I've been a part of for years!

Check out our website and see what you think.
Evening Drauguzis
<Insidious> is a chill guild created with two long-term goals in mind, Mythic progression and to form a PvP squadron for Battle for Azeroth.
Note: We want both teams to exist separately from one another.
Remember that we can cross-realm trial you.
We can invite you to our raids through Battle.net
Our Antorus progress is 11/11HC
In around 7 months Battle for Azeroth will be released, we are eager and hyped to step into BfA progression as soon as they release new content!

If you are looking for a chill and friendly environment, don't hesitate to contact us. I'll add our contact info at the end of this post.

For our main raid team/pvp squadron, we will consider any and all promising classes/specs providing you perform according to your gear itemization and setup.

Social players and friends of friends are always welcome, the more the merrier!
Requirements:
To have a properly working PC and microphone (latency/lag issues sorted before stepping into our raids).
Being able to raid 3 days per week*, those being Mondays, Wednedays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
*Perfect attendance is not always possible, minimun 2 out of 3 days is requiered!
To bestow the required knowledge on your class, spec and role for Mythic raiding.
Getting Cutting Edge before new content is released is our aim together with Mythic Progression.
Coming prepared, being on time and knowing tactics for all current tier bosses is a must. We don't want to baby sit nor will we do it.
We show NO favoritism in our guild, everyone must perform.
We replace if we have to!
To have atleast an ilvl of 945~ and for it to be correctly itemized.

To be able to speak understandable english and to communicate when needed.

To become one of us, full of laughter and wittyness!

We have a music-bot on Discord, use it as much as you can!

We don't restrict our raiders from socializing during raids, we prefer it! But it if keeps you from performing up to Mythic raiding standards, muting is an option as long as you communicate ingame.
Other than the above, we want to attract players that are searching for the corner stones of this amazing mmo.

Fun, proper progression and friendship.

Last but not least, we would like to have a chat with you over Bnet or Discord, whatever fits you.

Thanks for reading our recruitment post and hope we can start bolstering our guild with like-minded players.

<Insidious>
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 4/9 ToS M, 4/11 Antorus HC
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

Our guild is mostly PvE oriented.
What we do:
Occational Social events / Contests
Raids/pugs
Social raids
Mythic+ pushes

Im proud to say that we are very welcoming towards new players, thoose with game experience and thoose who do not. We encourage players to ask us for help or advice if they want it, and no question is considered "stupid".
The internet is full of offensive comments, hostility and the likes, so making a safe haven for new talent was an easy choice to make.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being around 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Heya, so my guild is pretty much what you describe but we dont and will not raid Mythic. we are a social guild first and raiding comes in second. we do hide and seek or level 1 run events with prices etc. and we have a guild chat thats active instead of dead, as is our discord where we great eachother good morning and complain about having to work :)

here is the guild recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617162126

my btag is Shoe#2669 if you have questions aswell :)

maybe ill speak to you in the future.
Heya,

I represent the guild <Jynx@Silvermoon> Who are we? a small casual guild that is seeking like minded people to join our expanding family. We are a bunch of people from across the EU, who recently migrated to Silvermoon to find new friends to join forces for the forth coming BFA.

Unfortunately, we had to stop our mythic progression back in EN, due to a lot of our members having a change in circumstances and thus we decided to call it a night with raiding but remained fairly social. Now hover ever We moved, and are looking to re-establish our ranks with more people that want to raid casually, in a fun relaxed environment.

I can't promises we will talk loads in guild chat, Because to be honest we have our loud and our quiet days, but What I do offer is a place to call home, a place to meet new people and join forces to tackle M+ and casually slap some bosses in ABT.

We are tiny but slowly becoming mighty!

If you would like to know more about us, feel free to chat to me directly on battle net, emmi2014#2825

but also check out our forum post .

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617853008

Thank's for your time.