Allied Races, Heritage Armour, Race change non Capped Char.

General
Hi

I have a question regarding allied races. To get the heritage armour set it states that you have to level up the character and cannot use boosts.

What about race changing characters that haven't hit cap yet? Ie lvl 90 character, you race change it to one of the new races, would you get the heritage armour when you cap the character?
02/02/2018 13:21Posted by Xyerok
Hi

I have a question regarding allied races. To get the heritage armour set it states that you have to level up the character and cannot use boosts.

What about race changing characters that haven't hit cap yet? Ie lvl 90 character, you race change it to one of the new races, would you get the heritage armour when you cap the character?
I am pretty sure you won’t. You have to level it all the way to 110, without getting free levels. You may use elixirs/heirlooms/etc.

No.

As I have posted in about 30 threads so far...

To earn the Heritage armor, you must level a character of the allied race from 20 to 110 without using character boost or RAF grant levels.
02/02/2018 13:30Posted by Shammoz

No.

As I have posted in about 30 threads so far...

To earn the Heritage armor, you must level a character of the allied race from 20 to 110 without using character boost or RAF grant levels.

Lazy people are lazy, luckily we have MVPs like you to put them back on earth. Thank you sir !!!
So this is neither using boosts nor granting character levels.
I suggest you temper your hubris next time and read properly.
02/02/2018 13:46Posted by Xyerok
So this is neither using boosts nor granting character levels.

No, You're right, it's not.

Neither is race changing a level 90 character.
you must level a character of the allied race from 20 to 110
Hey all,

As the question may come up again, I figured I'd leave a link to our Support Page on the topic here as well.

And to answer a possible follow-up question at the same time: you can unlock the Heritage Armor with a brand new Allied Race character, then race change or boost another one of your characters (say, your main) and then still use the Heritage Armor on your main still (source). :)

Have fun leveling and playing those new Allied Races!
To visit vanilla zones again are so amazing, but it feels pain to level again. :p
I'm guessing the xp elixirs are fine to use?
I race changed my night elf to void elf hunter because of the hunter pet.
well Surprise! i did not get the pet?! Why ?
The only thing that wrote there is that with the race change that does not make me viable for Heritage Armor, and thats fine, but didnt say anything about the Hunter Pet wont be showing.

What am i missing?
What about race changing characters that haven't hit cap yet?

Not a chance. Of all the things they ignore, rest assured, that won't be one of them.
What if i race change an Allied race to another Allied race. Will i still get the heritage armor?

Ive been lvling a nightborn from 20 (98 now). If i race change to void elf, will i still be able to get the armor? Or if i as top lvl, decide to race change?
25/02/2018 02:05Posted by Valakirka
What if i race change an Allied race to another Allied race. Will i still get the heritage armor?

Ive been lvling a nightborn from 20 (98 now). If i race change to void elf, will i still be able to get the armor? Or if i as top lvl, decide to race change?

That’s a good question but I think you won’t be eligible for that. The system will simply disqualify you because you race changed it like OP wanted to do. Regardless if it was an allied race
25/02/2018 02:05Posted by Valakirka

Safe assumption is that you will not get heritage armor for void elf that way. Very likely it doesn't take into account what race it was before, and even then you missed all the early-game of the new race.
Ok I must reply here since blizz did not give sufficient information on their support link.

I want to know if I lvl an allied race to 110 get the heritage armor for lets say dark iron dwarf then I race change another character I have that is the same class as the one I lvled up to dark iron dwarf. Can I use the heritage armor on that toon I race change or is it bound to the character I lvl up ?
01/10/2018 14:33Posted by Ve
Ok I must reply here since blizz did not give sufficient information on their support link.

I want to know if I lvl an allied race to 110 get the heritage armor for lets say dark iron dwarf then I race change another character I have that is the same class as the one I lvled up to dark iron dwarf. Can I use the heritage armor on that toon I race change or is it bound to the character I lvl up ?

All your dark iron dwarfs can use the heritage armor armor you get it once. Races changed ones and brand new dark iron dwarfs.
So the armor sets are race bound! That's just... Pointless. I was eager to have the armor on this orc and I didn't want to faction change because... Well because I don't like the Mag'har female orc voice acting.

Aaah well... Looks like I'm screwed.
What if i race change a changed race into a allied race that i had race changed into another race?
Does anyone know yet if the same thing will apply to the upcoming 'normal' dwarven heritage armor set ? Will we have to level a dwarf from 1-110 to unlock it ?