New Store Mount (Dog).

General
Let not overfloat the forum with the same post over and over again, lets just keep all the QQ / Rage about this new store mount in this post.

1: Yes, it use a gryphon rig / skelet / animation.
2: Yes, its a store mount (and ofc that make it able to fly).
3: It will be up when the "year of the dog" event is live on blizzards platform. (12 feb to 25 feb accounding to wowhead).

Youtube clip about the dog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Or you can check out wowhead for "Shu-zen, the Divine Sentinel" for more info.
Damn that vid about the dog is awesome!

Nah dont like that mount it can stay in store for me.

Br.
Well played.
10/02/2018 10:13Posted by Windsofwar
Damn that vid about the dog is awesome!

Nah dont like that mount it can stay in store for me.

Br.

Well, it is just a gryphon rig, but still, it do looks cool ^^

I just wonder myself if its a new thing blizzard is going to do, event "store stuff" thats only up for a few days / week. (kinda like overwatch skin).
I miss your battleground threads:D
10/02/2018 10:28Posted by Aljazaed
I miss your battleground threads:D

I hitted prestige 25, stop doing BG = nothing to QQ about, then they added essense farm to BG = back to BG with me, i do play MM nowdays, its as broken as BM, but the other way around.

BM = Way to low dmg, need some srsly buffs.
MM = Way to much dmg, need some srsly nerfs.

A lot of other spec srsly need nerf aswell.
I know that said its a store mount, but over there they get promotion mounts in the store because of legal issues i think. A bit like Tyraels charger.

It just seems strange to me to release a store mount, linked to a specific holiday/time.
10/02/2018 10:44Posted by Eggs
I know that said its a store mount, but over there they get promotion mounts in the store because of legal issues i think. A bit like Tyraels charger.

It just seems strange to me to release a store mount, linked to a specific holiday/time.

Ahh right, good point, how do you think we will get it then, doing heroes of the storm / overwatch stuff in order to get it ^^?

I also imagen them adding this cool mount to the lunar event, but again, that mean it will be up each year (i dont mind that)....bet it had then costed all the lunar coins you can farm.

But hey, then ppl can QQ about that atleast, "omg blizz, i have to farm coins for a mount?, comeone, i already farmed this event 3+ time!" XD...cuz farming event currentcy for mount is something we havent done before (poimt at this love event thats on atm and the 270 love event currentcy mount) :P
> see topic
> wtf
> read replies to make sure before clicking video
> replies are fishy but some are constructive
> click video
> enjoy amazing footage of dog mount
I use bm in pvp but only in warsong and twin peaks where summoning mass pets on flag carriers running in circles and kill commanding/stunning them can be quite interesting.

Otherwise yeah, bm is worthless. :(
Isn't this only for Chinese wow?
Why would people rage?

I like the mount, will buy :)
@Syrenah, it will be kinda random if its for them only, hope its for all.

@Punyelf, Idd, inset "shut up and take my money" picture.
day 1 buy