What did you use your 110 boost on ? or still undecided ?

General
If you have preordered, what (if you have used it ofc) have you used your 110 boost on and do you think you made a good choice in doing so ?

I still haven't decided what to use my boost on yet.

DK 0n 102 would be a waste (imo)
Druid on 71, just boosting 39 lvs would seem a waste.
Warrior on 65, (as above)
Priest on 51, a bit more like it lvs boosted wise, but a 110 priest isn't something I really need.

(Already got mage, DH, hunter, pala, and ofc rogue @ 110)
Wait for more class news for BfA, see what you like and boost that. That's what I'm doing.
I'm still undecided at the moment so I've just left it there.

I did think about using it on a velf but I don't really play my allies much so decided to hold onto it instead.
Saving it. Got enough to do right now.
Boosted a priest. Regretting it now and thinking I should've used it on a druid or shaman. Casters just aren't my cup of tea.
13/02/2018 10:57Posted by Punyelf
I'm still undecided at the moment so I've just left it there.

Pretty much the same. Very likely will boost my belf priest once BfA hits, that's in case I don't switch realms and factions on my current priesty.
Well i have all classes on 110.. and still 17 chars on 100 so.. nothing to boost for me. I still have 6x 100 and 2x 110 boosts left.. i wish i could trade them away v.v
My 110 boost?? I still have my 100 boost from Legion, and my 90 boost from WoD (which Blizzard have now made into another 100 boost).

I always used to enjoy levelling as a relaxing break, a chance to get to know a new character. I doubt I'll ever enjoy levelling again.

OTOH, I already have all classes at 110 and have little desire to take any of them out since 7.3, so I guess my boosts will just sit in my screen.
Wait till its worth it, as in, not buying because they have reskinned some assets.
Maybe if and when I get the rep for the allied races, maybe then I will buy it, and only maybe.
So far not used it, because I did not preorder for some reskinned assets.
I used mine on a Velf Shadow Priest, not sure why but w/e I've already got every class 110 on and horde and alliance.
I used it on this shaman.

The reason:
I dont have a max level hunter, pally shaman and horde priest. Wanted to level a nightbourne hunter so didnt boost that, and i want my horde priest to be zandalari so didnt boost that.

So between paly and shaman. Decidied since i have very little plate transmog (due to boosting my warrior to 100) and my hunter will hopefully get some mail transmog decidee i would level my paly, hence, boosted shammy.

P.s, forgot dk, thats because i hate the rune system. So didnt consider it
Undecided as i want heritage armor, but i dont know which alt/class i will level up to 110 first the dull way.

Need to do it at least thrice no matter what i do, dont care about highmountain, taurens with antlers.. what a big change!
Used mine for a velf rogue.
My worgen rogue had been at lvl52 for years because I just couldnt look at her stupid Disney face but I really want a max level of every class Alliance and Horde (and I already have all my Hordes!) so....
sadly the chihuahua got deleted!
13/02/2018 11:21Posted by Imisswodgodx
Well i have all classes on 110.. and still 17 chars on 100 so.. nothing to boost for me. I still have 6x 100 and 2x 110 boosts left.. i wish i could trade them away v.v

What would you trade them for, just out of interest?
Still haven't used my 100 boost.
<=====
Hadn't used it so far.
While I'm right now leveling a void elf arcane mage "the good old way",
I've decided to use the boost on a horde character, because on hand I want to see the horde story in BFA, but on the ohter hand, I despise the horde and don't want the experience to level a horde char "manually".

I thought to use it on a newly created nightborne char, but I still don't have a proper background story for her, and... the more I look at the playable nightborne, the less I like them.
Maybe I'll use it on my lv77 blood elf char that I have... at least she has some kind of background concept.

P.S: shamefully, I lost my old lv100 boost. I used it on a warrior character, then decided I don't like nor the character neither the concept, and had to delete her.
I still haven't used my Legion 100 boost!
Been thinking of boosting a druid (my druid got to level 6 pre cata and hasn't done anything since).
Didn't pre-order yet as I don't have the Argus Exaltednesses require to make use of the pre-order now. When I do pre-order then I don't know what to boost.

I have a 110 Shaman, Pally, Rogue, DK, DH, Hunter and Mage. Not sure what I'd do with any other 110s.
13/02/2018 11:34Posted by Punyelf
13/02/2018 11:21Posted by Imisswodgodx

What would you trade them for, just out of interest?

If i think about it.. nothing tbh :D
13/02/2018 11:36Posted by Amnastaria
Hadn't used it so far.
While I'm right now leveling a void elf arcane mage "the good old way",
I've decided to use the boost on a horde character, because on hand I want to see the horde story in BFA, but on the ohter hand, I despise the horde and don't want the experience to level a horde char "manually".

I thought to use it on a newly created nightborne char, but I still don't have a proper background story for her, and... the more I look at the playable nightborne, the less I like them.
Maybe I'll use it on my lv77 blood elf char that I have... at least she has some kind of background concept.

P.S: shamefully, I lost my old lv100 boost. I used it on a warrior character, then decided I don't like nor the character neither the concept, and had to delete her.

I'd have done the Shadowmourne q line first, to get the goodies and sell them before deletion.