Rogue LF serious Mythic guild

Looking for Players – PvE
As it states in the title im looking for a serious guide to raid mythic antorus with.

I mainly want to find a guild that i can progress BFA with.

I have played rogue for 10 years through most raid content.

Notable achievements were

Mythic HFC 142 world
Mythic EN 123 World
Mythic ToV 130 world

I had to take a break for NH and ToS due to work situations that are now resolved. My guild had recruited other rogues in that time so Im looking for something new.

Looking for an established guild. Please no new start up guilds.

Faction or raid days doesnt matter.

Message me here and leave your battlenet.
Hey Aneuryzm, I saw you popped down that Faction or raid day doesn't matter, what about time ;) I'm the GM of a Late Night raiding guild on Silvermoon, I'll pop some info below, we have 1 Melee space left for the right person. Feel free to get in contact with me if your interested

Faction: Alliance
Server: SilverMoon
Guild Name: <Just Awful>
Contacts
In game: Taycess-Silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon, Darnias-silvermoon, Pogia-silvermoon
Discord: - Preferred Taycess#9305, Integ#5515, Seb#3028, MaD-.^#316Goneril#2442
Guild Size or Mythic: Mythic
Guild type: PvE Semi-harcore
Raid time and days: 23.00 - 02.00 - Thursday, Sunday and Mondays

Other information: Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Antorus!

We are looking for a few more player to bolster our Mythic team.

2 DPS - MM Hunter / Balance Druid / Mage - Preferred but not limited too
1 Healer - Druid / Priest with a Solid DPS off-spec prefered

Currently 4/11 Mythic Antorus.

For further information please see: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617593647
Hi Aneuryzm,

From what you've written it sounds like you may be looking for something a bit more hardcore than I can offer. If you are perhaps amenable to slightly more relaxed (but steady) progress, we're actively seeking melee DPS atm (with high priority on Rogues).

Here's some information about us:

Fury (currently 6/11M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
1 Tank: Druid, Monk or Demon Hunter of highest interest
1 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) of highest interest
1-2 Strong melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue or Ret. Pala of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Shadowpriest, Elemental Shaman or Balance Druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10: Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11: 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12: Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13: Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14: 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15: Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16: Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17: Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE (& Currently farming Gul'dan mythic weekly for mounts)
T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M (Progressed Fallen Avatar a lot too but didn't finish)
T21: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 6/11M Currently

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com
(you can also find videos of all our first kill videos spanning all the way back to Dragonsoul here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ssezas/videos )

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
Reyuna#2645
Baroque#2155
We're only 7/11 but very interested in rogues if you were interested. I'll leave the important information as well as contact details incase you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 7/11 Antorus and working on Varimathras.
Previous tiers we were 8/9M in TOS, almost had KJ but had roster issues, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 6/7 EN M, 10/10 NH HC, 4/9 ToS M, 2/11 Antorus Mythic
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is roughly one year old, we need thoose few more players to start heading into mythic raids and to complete the core team.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in ranged dps.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Hi Aneuryzm,

I'm Co-GM of <Shadow> (Alliance, Argent Dawn), we currently have no rogues and would love to change that!

We're 5/11 M and raid progress twice per week (Thursday and Sunday, 20:00-23:00 and 19:30-22:30 respectively), with a non-mandatory farm raid Fridays (that socials and alts can join, depending on the content).

Guild's been around since 2009 and a good chunk of our raiding team are veterans who've been raiding with us for years. We have a tightly-knit community with an active Discord and do not tolerate flaming or drama. We like hanging out together, running M+ and having a laugh, but knuckle down and focus to make the most of our limited raiding time.

Hit me up at NevNev#2669 or check us out at shadow-wow.enjin.com for more info :)
Hi Aneuryzm,

Just wanted to say that i love your rogue content on youtube and hope you find a good home to raid with :)

My guild are recruiting but wouldnt be able to match your ambitions unfortunatley.

Good luck buddy and keep those youtube videos coming! :)
Hey I'm the GM of Requiem on Doomhammer/Turlayon

Our main team is currently 9/11m and I think you might be a good fit.

The overall goal of the team is to clear the hardest raiding content in the game while it's relevant while maintaining a fairly laid back raiding atmosphere with room for some banter. With that being said, we do expect everyone to play their class to it's fullest potential and have their game faces on for progress.

The guild started out as a 10 man guild back in Cataclysm and have been raiding regularly since then, however in Legion we decided to take it to next level and stepped properly into the mythic raiding scene. Since then we've have steadily climbed up the world rankings to the point where we're now a 750ish guild.

Our raid days are Wedensday, Thursday and Monday 20:30.23:30 server time.

In general we have nice community with a good amount of mythic+ runs going, and an active discord server obviously used for raiding and raid discussion, but also as a place to hang out and play other games with fellow guildies.

If you're interested and want to have a chat, feel free to add me on battle net: battletoadzz#2331

Or send in an application at:
requiemdh.enjin.com/recruitment

Kill videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MDaxGaming