[A] Warlock and warrior LF Mythic raiding guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,
My friend and i are looking for new guild on outland, He is a fury warrior 958 ilvl with prot as OS, he quit the game after clearing HFC and recently came back to legion.

Myself am Cutting edge Mythic raider with 969 (Equipped) ilvl affliction warlock, Currently 5/11 M down.

-Additional info:
----------------------

- Playing all 3 specs with BIS items.

- Legendaries: got all legendaries for all 3 specs.

- artifact :
1- Affliction : Artifact ilevel (990) / 80 traits.
2- Destruction : Artifact ilevel (984) / 75 traits.
3- Demonology : Artifact ilevel (970) / 75 traits.

We are looking for a mythic raiding guild that would take both of us. with 3 raiding days.
For extra info or questions, please add my battletag: insomnia#1759
Hi Àlpha,

I see you're specifically seeking an alliance guild on Outland. We aren't on Outland, nor are we Alliance :P If you were open to a realm and faction transfer though we may suit your other interests (and we aren't far ahead of your current progress, we've killed Imonar and are close on Kin'garoth). We could likely fit you both pretty easily on our roster assuming you can both raid with a fairly high attendance level.

Here's some general info about us:

Fury (currently 6/11M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
1 Tank: Druid, Monk or Demon Hunter of highest interest
1 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) of highest interest
1-2 Strong melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue or Ret. Pala of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Shadowpriest, Elemental Shaman or Balance Druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10: Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11: 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12: Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13: Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14: 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15: Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16: Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17: Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE (& Currently farming Gul'dan mythic weekly for mounts)
T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M (Progressed Fallen Avatar a lot too but didn't finish)
T21: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 6/11M Currently

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com
(you can also find videos of all our first kill videos spanning all the way back to Dragonsoul here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ssezas/videos )

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
Reyuna#2645
Baroque#2155
hi, we are looking for people to help complete our mythic roster for antorus if you are interested? we raid wed/thurs/mon around 7:15 st although we are still in discussion about exact times.

we are a core group of committed players who had been raiding mythic on frostmane until population issues made recruitment unsustainable. we achieved 4/11 prior to transfer to silvermoon and hope to quickly expand on this in the coming weeks.(with the flexibity in current squad most classes and specs are viable for the roster)

if you are interested you can apply @ http://geometry.shivtr.com/.

Feel free to drop me a message with any questions you may have. looking forward to hearing from you.

Patch xx
Kings Of Blood is a raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus and 1/11 Mythic Antorus. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sense of humor :).

We have a youtube channel where we post all of our first kills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ

And we stream every raid:

Critzler - https://www.twitch.tv/critzler
Rosaliee - https://www.twitch.tv/rosaliee86

come and watch us and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.
EN 7/7 Mythic
NH 6/10 Mythic
ToV 2/3 Mythic
ToS 5/9 Mythic

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information:

Critzlerss21#2885 - Critzler

Bella#1965 - Rosaliee
i thank you all for replying to my post but the reason we are searching for a new guild on outland is that we have recently transferred here and we can't afford another faction / transfer to another realm.