Character Transfer stuck on 'Finalise Payment'

Customer Support
I bought A character transfer yesterday to transfer across a character into another B.net account.

I paid for it with a credit card through the in-game store on the character select screen. After a few hours I got an email saying the transfer was complete and I just needed to finalise it. But when I clicked the button to finalise it took me to a page on Battle.net asking for more payment information.

The character still says 'Transfer pending' on the transfer page, and the character can be seen on both the account its transfering from and transfering to (Though the one the character is transfering to has a bunch of numbers in its name).

Not really sure how to proceed here. I don't particularly want to be billed twice for a single character transfer so I'm not going to add in more payment information on the website.

Do I just have to wait until it completes on its own, or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks
Hello Shingui,

Please contact our support team directly for further assistance with this issue.

I'm having the same issue since yesterday 9am CET now. Contacted customer support twice but the only thing they could tell me was that they were aware of issues with character transfers and had no eta of when mine would be fixed.
same
Made a ticket but had no response yet.

It's now 24 hour after I purchased the character transfer and nothing has changed. Finalise payment is still the status in the character transfer history page and clicking it still takes me to a page to add more payment details, all of which different from the one I've already purchased the transaction with.

Character is still on both accounts, but now an icon randomly appears next to the character on the select screen saying processing the transfer. Sometimes its there when I login and sometimes its not. So idk.

Guess I'm just waiting now since I have no idea if I have to do anything or if the issue is on Blizzards side.
I would've thought a phone callback or live chat would be better as it would be much quicker than a ticket - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/channels
01/02/2018 14:33Posted by Shingui
Made a ticket but had no response yet.

It's now 24 hour after I purchased the character transfer and nothing has changed. Finalise payment is still the status in the character transfer history page and clicking it still takes me to a page to add more payment details, all of which different from the one I've already purchased the transaction with.

Character is still on both accounts, but now an icon randomly appears next to the character on the select screen saying processing the transfer. Sometimes its there when I login and sometimes its not. So idk.

Guess I'm just waiting now since I have no idea if I have to do anything or if the issue is on Blizzards side.

Have the same issue, it's been well over 24 hours. There's no icon that anything is happening/happened. There is the character I wanted to transfer and a copy named "5BE1E3" Contacted customer support, was told to wait, it could take 72 hours. lol Blizz recived so much cash in 24 hours the can't hold it in.
I had same issue, but my payment was done, and the Support helped me move my character, is best you contact the Support thru chat.
01/02/2018 07:43Posted by Emeraz
I'm having the same issue since yesterday 9am CET now. Contacted customer support twice but the only thing they could tell me was that they were aware of issues with character transfers and had no eta of when mine would be fixed.

is it fixed yet?
I have the same problem. has any of u got it fixed and how long time did it take?

its sad that blizz after all these years and money they have cant still prepere for !@#$ like this.....
Just you wait until its finished, you still won't be able to log in. You will get "Login Failed" everytime and all I get told is "its not ready yet, you have to wait a LITTLE longer"

22 hours after it being completed is not a little longer and i'm still waiting to play my character.
When will they fix this. have waited for like 30h still nothing...
01/02/2018 16:49Posted by Tookkz
When will they fix this. have waited for like 30h still nothing...

No clue, noone at blizz is giving any updates on the situation which just means that everyone will start flooding the CS and because of this, CS is shutting down even earlier today.

Backward !@# logic, more problems? Lets close early! Clearly not arsed about any of us who can't play, they have the money now, we just have to be patient...Sorry but im closing in on 48 hours and I can't play my character, my patience is running dry.
01/02/2018 16:29Posted by Divà
01/02/2018 07:43Posted by Emeraz

is it fixed yet?

Current status: I paid for it a second time with BNET credit for the 'Finalize Payment' thing to go away and now it just says completed, my character is on the destination realm but I keep getting the message 'Login failed'.

In line again with customer support for about the 4th or 5th time in the span of 2 days.

Edit: Just spoke to them on live chat and got informed that my character is still processing for some reason and got assured that it should be fixed soon.
01/02/2018 17:23Posted by Emeraz
01/02/2018 16:29Posted by Divà

is it fixed yet?

Current status: I paid for it a second time with BNET credit for the 'Finalize Payment' thing to go away and now it just says completed, my character is on the destination realm but I keep getting the message 'Login failed'.

In line again with customer support for about the 4th or 5th time in the span of 2 days.

All you will get told is that the transfer is still in progress and you have to wait. Despite it saying its complete.

I don't get why Blizz isn't stopping people from purchasing character services. Oh wait, they won't get money until its fixed. So instead, they just let others join the colossal mess that they have made, slowing down the progress and making those who have been waiting almost 2 days now extremely annoyed.
I'm getting the same crap issue but with a faction change
Looks like I get to join the club too (faction change) :(
01/02/2018 18:53Posted by Alas
Looks like I get to join the club too (faction change) :(

Suffer with us friend
Same here, got billed twice for a Character transfer cause of the 'Finalize Now' thing.

Status on both are 'Completed'.
I can see my character on the transferred to Realm, only had to rename it.
Atleast no strange numbers and letters in the name now..

Only bad thing is I can't login.. All I get is 'Login Failed'.
Hopefully this gets fixed soon and we get our 2nd payment refunded.
Same problem here, EU, character transfer, opened a ticket.