World of Warcraft Complete Collection

General
Does the World of Warcraft Complete Collection include legion and the base game?
It wouldn't be Complete if it didn't.

Googled 'wow complete collection' and it says it contains all seven expansions.

TBC
WotLK
Cataclysm
MoP
WoD
Legion
BfA is apparently included as well.
Yes, the World of Warcraft Complete Collection includes the base game, Legion and Battle for Azeroth.
You also get 30 days game time included with the purchase. :)
Might make it a bit clearer that the product includes TWO Character Level Boosts, the level 100 one from Legion, and the Level 110 from BfA.

Otherwise buying it piece by piece still makes more sense, as the price is basically the same (.50 cents difference) and I think most people would agree that the level 100 boost is worth at least fifty cents.
Since it's called Complete Collection is that a hint that BfA gonna be last WoW expansion?
It says it's not available to buy instantly yet, but just pre-purchase.

Does that mean that goes for BfA only but not the rest? or all of the rest.
10/02/2018 12:39Posted by Highlandeer
Since it's called Complete Collection is that a hint that BfA gonna be last WoW expansion?

No. There are atleast 3-6 expansions to go.
10/02/2018 12:39Posted by Highlandeer

Complete collection for the next 2/3 years, it should be updated by then to contain another expansion. Many newcomers don't understand that they must purchase the battlechest + legion + pre-order BFA, I keep seeing people asking the same question on facebook groups every week "should I buy previous expansions before legion?"
10/02/2018 11:41Posted by Anvarra
Might make it a bit clearer that the product includes TWO Character Level Boosts, the level 100 one from Legion, and the Level 110 from BfA.

Otherwise buying it piece by piece still makes more sense, as the price is basically the same (.50 cents difference) and I think most people would agree that the level 100 boost is worth at least fifty cents.

are there some official answer to that point of only one or two level boost?
10/02/2018 11:13Posted by Khimorynn
Yes, the World of Warcraft Complete Collection includes the base game, Legion and Battle for Azeroth.
You also get 30 days game time included with the purchase. :)

So the game time is only for new accounts? Couldn't really find that stated from anywhere but that seems to be the case. And when I bought Complete Collection, or thought I bought it, it seems in fact I bought Legion+BfA bundle.

If the game time is only for new accounts it could be clearly stated!
15/03/2018 01:04Posted by Megaira
are there some official answer to that point of only one or two level boost?

Yes, in the first paragraph of the page:
https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/product/wow-complete-collection
The Complete Collection includes World of Warcraft and all seven expansions, 30 days of game time, a level 100 Character Boost and a level 110 Character Boost, along with your pre-purchase of Battle for Azeroth.

23/03/2018 01:43Posted by Zhalgar
So the game time is only for new accounts?

Yes. New accounts come with game time. Expansions don't. If you buy the Complete Collection, you can establish a new account and get 30 days on it, but you can't apply that 30 days to an existing account.