Weapon usability

General
Since BFA is close and we are able to use other weapons I hoping(Kinda demanding) that blizz should allow all ability for class weapons(specific to the class) to be in use. e.g. for Enhancement shaman can use Staves but doesn't work on stormstrike.
Easier to balance around one weapon type (1h or 2h). Opening up extra transmog opportunities would be my go-to 'fix' for this rather than creating an annoyance to balance.

There's still a decent amount of choice for everyone though. Casters will get their 1h/oh or 2h choice back, Enh will get back fist weapons and so on.
Looking forward to get rid of artifacts. Loathing how it shackles you to a certain weapon set. With limited mogging options for certain classes.
11/02/2018 01:09Posted by Kline
Looking forward to get rid of artifacts. Loathing how it shackles you to a certain weapon set. With limited mogging options for certain classes.

I look forward to being reunited with my Pitchfork come BfA on my Shadow Priest.
11/02/2018 01:12Posted by Beerwolf

I look forward to being reunited with my Pitchfork come BfA on my Shadow Priest.

but for what do you need a pitch fork?

I like you more this way, my thought when i saw you: I was in a farm area very dark and you were a psycho farmer patrolling it's fences/borders. Now if only you could mog a shotgun...
11/02/2018 01:24Posted by Destruct

I like you more this way, my thought when i saw you: I was in a farm area very dark and you were a psycho farmer patrolling it's fences/borders. Now if only you could mog a shotgun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIP3wZwWJA4
Really hoping Fury warriors get Single Minded Fury back...I mean titans grip is cool and all but I'd love to be able to use 2 one handed weapons again.

Sadly this doesn't seem like it is going to be an option and I'm not entirely sure why since we're no longer tied to the artifact weapons in BfA
Furry warriors use dual wield animation with 2h. Why don't let them ability to tmog into 1h