New to raiding looking for Normal/Heroic raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello :) I'm an ilvl 895 Elemental Shaman looking for a Horde Normal/Heroic raiding guild to raid with any night of the week between 6:00pm and 12:00am.

I have very little raiding experience having only cleared Normal Tomb of Sargeras and some of Normal Hellfire Citadel, however I always made sure to research my class and spec before attempting any of the fights as I understand that I need to pull my own weight if I am to be a benefit to a raid team.

That being said I am still learning and am looking for a guild that will be okay with me making a couple of mistakes while I find my feet.

Realm transfers and voice comms are not an issue.

Hello, we in Deicide on Anachronos/Alonsus/Kul'Tiras would like for you to join us.

We are a very newly formed guild, still looking for players to make up our Antorus, M+ and eventually RBG team(s). We consist of mostly oldschool raiders from Vanilla and TBC, other than that we aim to become a social guild with abit of community when you are online, so you arent faffing about alone all the time
Hey you!

Well, listen to this.. If you ever consider faction change! (I know its a long shot but I wanted to give u the opportunity)
<Unexpected> on Emerald Dreams is a newly formed alliance guild.
We are looking for new people, all roles, classes, genders, and ages!
Our current goal is to form a raidgroup and run people through The burning throne and Mythic + dungeons!
At the moment we need people for this (YOU)

We have a few core raiders who are very experienced, kind, funny and helpfull.
They will guide you through any raid or dungeon if necessary.
Mistakes DO happen and we wont bite your head off, promise!
We have a discord server. Feel free to join and chat.

We raid:
Friday 8pm-11pm
Saturday 8pm-11pm

(8/11 HC so far and the raid days are not permant yet, since the guild is still forming)

We want to form a home for the players and progress through raids and enter battle for azeroth together. So we are looking for serious but fun people.
We like to think of it as a fresh start, getting to know eachother and succed together in the next expansion.

Feel free to message me or any of my guildies if you want to learn more.
Anyways, have a nice day.

-Kristine
Come to Thunderhorn! We do a open-invite normal clear each week where you can skill and gear up and if/when you’re ready for heroic that option is there too! Only requirement for NM run is 925+ ilvl which takes no time at all with all the catch up gear (i went from 870 to 926 in a few hours of play on my BFA 110 boost!).

Here’s us: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617792520#1. Raid days have been fixed at Thurs and Tues at 21:30 server. My battlenet tag is in that post if you like what you see ;)
Hello fellow PvE'rs and PvP'rs alike!
<Insidious> is a chill guild created with two long-term goals in mind, Mythic progression and to form a PvP squadron for Battle for Azeroth.
Note: We want both teams to exist separately from one another.
Remember that we can cross-realm trial you.
We can invite you to our raids through Battle.net
Our Antorus progress is 11/11HC
In around 7 months Battle for Azeroth will be released, we are eager and hyped to step into BfA progression as soon as they release new content!

If you are looking for a chill and friendly environment, don't hesitate to contact us. I'll add our contact info at the end of this post.

For our main raid team/pvp squadron, we will consider any and all promising classes/specs providing you perform according to your gear itemization and setup.

Social players and friends of friends are always welcome, the more the merrier!
Requirements:
To have a properly working PC and microphone (latency/lag issues sorted before stepping into our raids).
Being able to raid 3 days per week*, those being Mondays, Wednedays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
*Perfect attendance is not always possible, minimun 2 out of 3 days is requiered!
To bestow the required knowledge on your class, spec and role for Mythic raiding.
Getting Cutting Edge before new content is released is our aim together with Mythic Progression.
Coming prepared, being on time and knowing tactics for all current tier bosses is a must. We don't want to baby sit nor will we do it.
We show NO favoritism in our guild, everyone must perform.
We replace if we have to!
To have atleast an ilvl of 945~ and for it to be correctly itemized.

To be able to speak understandable english and to communicate when needed.

To become one of us, full of laughter and wittyness!

We have a music-bot on Discord, use it as much as you can!

We don't restrict our raiders from socializing during raids, we prefer it! But it if keeps you from performing up to Mythic raiding standards, muting is an option as long as you communicate ingame.
Other than the above, we want to attract players that are searching for the corner stones of this amazing mmo.

Fun, proper progression and friendship.

Last but not least, we would like to have a chat with you over Bnet or Discord, whatever fits you.

Thanks for reading our recruitment post and hope we can start bolstering our guild with like-minded players.

<Insidious>
^

To have atleast an ilvl of 945~ and for it to be correctly itemized.

It's like you didn't even the first post, /facepalm.
Hey there, Our guild <The Demons within> are looking for new recruits to join us! We are a fun social guild who are looking for raiders for our HC raid progression (4/11 HC) raid times mon,wed and sunday (20:00-23:00 server time)

If you are interested please add me on b.net and we can have a chat ^^
b.net :- Nekochi#2301

Happy gaming :3
Hello check http://gits.enjin.com/
we are on Argent dawn and Ally, hc casual guild raids going wen and sun 20-23
or just write me on discord if u have questions, jay

jaycore#8306
Hello,

We in Ironwood Inc are an international guild. We have 3 different teams currently. One team who does mythic raids twice a week (currently full), one RBG team that plays once a week and our newly started team going under the name of ’The Sunday Club’ which is aimed to be a team that does normal and then heroic each raid. Currently running once a week and looking to build a solid foundation filled out with Well geared alts from the mythic team.

Please add me if this sounds interesting
Btag whyreddie#21634
Discord Thalassarche#1309
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/