I quit

General
12/02/2018 18:16Posted by Isdy
Would like to know more on why the person gave up. Sad that players are leaving. And quite predictably nobody cares. But that's the world we live in now. Doesn't really help.

O NOOO, nobody cares about his tantrum/attention grabing insulting post. Such a terrible world we live in, so toxic, why cant wow be more like the kardasians lifestile.
12/02/2018 15:26Posted by Raemia
935 Ilvl, sephuz's secret, only does LFR. I don't really see this as a major loss to be honest.

Wauu
U know here in game there are players who dont play wow all day!
Image raid every night when u have family kids etc,
Wow is not main thing in life,
People take to serius games,
Br.
13/02/2018 05:28Posted by Ruurdark
935 Ilvl, sephuz's secret, only does LFR. I don't really see this as a major loss to be honest.

Wauu
U know here in game there are players who dont play wow all day!
Image raid every night when u have family kids etc,
Wow is not main thing in life,
People take to serius games,
Br.

Agreed.

Im only ilvl930 but i simply dont have time to really raid on higher levels.
If im lucky i can sqeeuze an lfr in or maybe a normal, but with a young child its simply not possible most of the time.

Personally i am enjoying myself though, plenty of other things you can do.
> Make the game like vanilla.

> Plays a BfA race.

Pick one.
Just saying, you're the one been toxic here OP.
12/02/2018 18:16Posted by Isdy
Would like to know more on why the person gave up. Sad that players are leaving. And quite predictably nobody cares. But that's the world we live in now. Doesn't really help.

Because most of these "I QUIT!" posts are just cries for attention and they never actually quit.
I mean: "You toxic people can drown in your misery. Game ain't worth a damn."?
Feedback posts are ok but that? Yeah... Noone is really gonna be caring about people who post like that. :P
(And it's posted on a Nightborne, meaning op has already bought BFA :P Unlikely that he won't be playing the new expansion)
Yes, I come here to tell you all this. And you toxic people can keep drowning in your misery.

Game aint worth a damn.

Dont bring back vanilla, make the game like vanilla.

It is duly noted, and ... sorry to see you leave.

I always find it sad, when people, who played for so long, see leaving as the only option.

I wager that Blizzard's bet is on the many newcomers to compensate for those that turn their backs on the game. But, if they are real good businessmen, as opposed to mere money grabbers (the latter exist in greater numbers), they would try to find out the reasons and even try to amend it. As they say in the marketing field: Each satisfied customer is worth ten expensive commercials ^^
13/02/2018 05:57Posted by Maoying
(And it's posted on a Nightborne, meaning op has already bought BFA :P Unlikely that he won't be playing the new expansion)

Well you can always force a chargeback through contacting your bank, you don't actually have to contact blizzard and beg.

But then it'll be highly likely that your acc will get terminated.
Ofcourse this community sucks with all the tee.. i mean people being rude, the only reason i play this game is to kill female elves (void elves and blood elves) in battlegrounds and visit Goldshire.

Thinking about it, im toxic myself:(
This topic pretty much highlights the personas of the usual forum-posters. Nothing surprising really, the usual hate mob at work.
12/02/2018 15:22Posted by Elriele
And you toxic people can keep drowning in your misery.
They're saying you're being insulting for saying this... insulting to who exactly? ah yes, to them, since they're actually the toxic ones without realising it.
you dont even have enchants on you

i see how you care abour your character and about trying to be good in game

bb LOL
Ppl always leave and rejoin. Myself ive quitted 7 times and always i returned (once after 3 years).

Thats one of the attitudes that makes the WoWcommunity a running gag in the gamingworld.
Locked thread, nothing constructive here.

Battle.net Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct
Forum Guidelines: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831