Veteran raider Looking FOR Raiding Guild going into BFA

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello
My name is Hilton
i have been playing wow since 2010(took a break during Highmaul Progress in Wod and start of Legion)
i have been back since the end of the Nighthold with some of my mates who used to raid Hardcore with me during MOP. we have wanted to start a new team on our server to get back into a progression raiding system,but it is failing due to peoples IRL commitments
I myself am also very busy during the week but AM avaliable for one raid Night during the week and available through out weekends and would like to be part of a guild with like minded people.
i enjoy the social aspect of the game but Raiding is my drug of choice and i require it once again.

i have tanked and MDPS during progression during MOP but am able to play what every is required out of the following in The MDPS FIELD(Shammy,Retadin.Windwalker OR CAN TANK with DK,PALADIN,Brewmaster)( PREFER to dps)
Addons i use Include some of the following
-Elvui
-Recount
-Details
-Big wigs
-DBm
-Weak auras
-Tell me when
-Raider IO
I am competent player who will be reliable and give my all into any class/spec required
i am more than willing to give my fair share of whatever is required with regards to GB mats.but i (AS PER STANDARD FOR ME)am always going to have my own flasks,food,enchants and knowledge.
My battle Tag is Hman#2876 please contact me should you require more info or just want to chat or if you want to tell me to sod off. Thanks:)
Please Note that a Server Transfer is a given
Hey,

I'm from Iniquity on Tarren-Mill and we're currently looking for a few players to expand with our mythic raiding. We're a very close group that have known each other for a long time. We recently moved from a low pop realm due to few members having to drop wow for work and uni hours changing

We are in dire need of a few ranged dps, Boomkin and mages, ele shaman are really sought after, but any1 performing well is good enough

We're currently 5/11 going for (Cutting Edge)

we do also have a forum post with additional information:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617811998#1
It's slightly outdated on our kills, i havnt had time to update it (real life issues)

For any information please feel free to add any of our officers for a chat!
GM: Crisis#2645
Myself: Krafnir#2241
Heya

We might be what you're looking for. Our raid nights are Sat 20:00 gmt +2.
Please have a look at our recruitment thread to see whether we're your cup of tea: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103630
Hello Hilton

I've added you on bnet, my name is Stiletto.
We currently looking for good tanks and monk dps.
Below what we stand for and want out of this amazing game.
Hello fellow PvE'rs and PvP'rs alike!
<Insidious> is a chill guild created with two long-term goals in mind, Mythic progression and to form a PvP squadron for Battle for Azeroth.
Note: We want both teams to exist separately from one another.
Remember that we can cross-realm trial you.
We can invite you to our raids through Battle.net
Our Antorus progress is 11/11HC
In around 7 months Battle for Azeroth will be released, we are eager and hyped to step into BfA progression as soon as they release new content!

If you are looking for a chill and friendly environment, don't hesitate to contact us. I'll add our contact info at the end of this post.

For our main raid team/pvp squadron, we will consider any and all promising classes/specs providing you perform according to your gear itemization and setup.

Social players and friends of friends are always welcome, the more the merrier!
Requirements:
To have a properly working PC and microphone (latency/lag issues sorted before stepping into our raids).
Being able to raid 3 days per week*, those being Mondays, Wednedays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 23:00 server time.
*Perfect attendance is not always possible, minimun 2 out of 3 days is requiered!
To bestow the required knowledge on your class, spec and role for Mythic raiding.
Getting Cutting Edge before new content is released is our aim together with Mythic Progression.
Coming prepared, being on time and knowing tactics for all current tier bosses is a must. We don't want to baby sit nor will we do it.
We show NO favoritism in our guild, everyone must perform.
We replace if we have to!
To have atleast an ilvl of 945~ and for it to be correctly itemized.

To be able to speak understandable english and to communicate when needed.

To become one of us, full of laughter and wittyness!

We have a music-bot on Discord, use it as much as you can!

We don't restrict our raiders from socializing during raids, we prefer it! But it if keeps you from performing up to Mythic raiding standards, muting is an option as long as you communicate ingame.
Other than the above, we want to attract players that are searching for the corner stones of this amazing mmo.

Fun, proper progression and friendship.

Last but not least, we would like to have a chat with you over Bnet or Discord, whatever fits you.

Thanks for reading our recruitment post and hope we can start bolstering our guild with like-minded players.

<Insidious>
Hi Hilton,

If you're up for a faction change, you sound like an absolutely perfect candidate for <Leviathan> on Tarren Mill.

We are currently 11/11HC and 1/11M in Antorus with 20% on Felhounds. Our guild is one of the biggest multi-gaming communities on Tarren Mill and all raiders are guaranteed a weekly +15 key. We are incredibly stable and will be heading into BfA with a stalwart community.

Our raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, all at 20:15pm to 23:30pm ST.

Our raid team is made up of raiders with previous high-level raiding experience stretching back to TBC; we are currently looking for ambitious players with an eye on Mythic but we also provide an inclusive social environment for all levels of players. Guild activities include regular M+ runs, playing other games as groups in downtime and social runs to help gear alts/new recruits.

Feel free to get in contact with an officer if you're interested;

ScaryDave#2853
Hinami#21103
KarMa#2947

Or join us on Discord at https://discord.gg/FTYdbVj

More info here; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617912127

Looking forward to your reply!
If you're available during the weekends on sat/sun 20:00-23:00 with friday 20:00-23:0 optional alt raid for the foreseeable future add Dodger#2127 :) Or check the recruitment page https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616942040?page=2#detail

You might save a server transfer :P and learn to see if weekend raiding is suited for you in meantime :) or if you just want to talk to a regular raider (jin#2887) and ask me anything about the guild.
Well, listen to this..
<Unexpected> on Emerald Dreams is a newly formed alliance guild.
We are looking for new people, all roles, classes, genders, and ages!
Our current goal is to form a raidgroup and run people through The burning throne and Mythic + dungeons!
At the moment we need people for this (YOU)

We have a few core raiders who are very experienced, kind, funny and helpfull.
They will guide you through any raid or dungeon if necessary.
Mistakes DO happen and we wont bite your head off, promise!
We have a discord server. Feel free to join and chat.

We raid:
Friday 8pm-11pm
Saturday 8pm-11pm

(8/11 HC so far and the raid days are not permant yet, since the guild is still forming)

We want to form a home for the players and progress through raids and enter battle for azeroth together. So we are looking for serious but fun people.
We like to think of it as a fresh start, getting to know eachother and succed together in the next expansion.

Feel free to message me on discord or any of my guildies if you want to learn more. https://discord.gg/9Ttf7p
Anyways, have a nice day.

-Kristine
Bump
<Prosperity> is a new early evening raid guild on Silvermoon-EU

We already have some experienced (Mythic) raiders with curve, but we are looking for fresh blood to fill in the gaps and make this guild a succes!

Raid Times/Days:[8/11HC]
Wednesday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
Sunday 18.00 pm - 21.00 pm ST
We use: Discord

We are also a guild that has a lot of social activity. We Gear and level up together and we do a lot of Mythic+ runs, TW dungeons, Argus invasions + WQ's, PvP and Old Content raids. We use Discord for both Raiding and fun.

Feel free to add me MJDutch#2795
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect progression: 4/9 ToS M, 4/11 Antorus M
Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is a few months old, we still need thoose few more players to start heading into mythic raids and to finish the core team.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in ranged dps.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being around 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722
Well, listen to this..
<Unexpected> on Emerald Dreams is a newly formed alliance guild.
We are looking for new people, all roles, classes, genders, and ages!
Our current goal is to form a raidgroup and run people through The burning throne and Mythic + dungeons!
At the moment we need people for this (YOU)

We have a few core raiders who are very experienced, kind, funny and helpfull.
They will guide you through any raid or dungeon if necessary.
Mistakes DO happen and we wont bite your head off, promise!
We have a discord server. Feel free to join and chat.

We raid:
Friday 8pm-11pm
Saturday 8pm-11pm

(8/11 HC so far and the raid days are not permant yet, since the guild is still forming)

We want to form a home for the players and progress through raids and enter battle for azeroth together. So we are looking for serious but fun people.
We like to think of it as a fresh start, getting to know eachother and succed together in the next expansion.

Feel free to message me on discord or any of my guildies if you want to learn more. https://discord.gg/7yexzd
Anyways, have a nice day.

-Kristine
Panic Room is a 4/11M alliance guild on Magtheridon, recruiting to add to its raid core!

We are currently looking to add members to our ranks who wish to raid with less pressure than a hardcore guild but still want a challenge and to progress. Our aim in Legion is to experience the entire content, including Mythic raiding, but to do so in a fun and relaxed environment. We are clearing HC in no time at all, but need a 1-2 more of the right people to ensure we retain a stable roster for mythic. High ilvl is not a necessity, but previous experience of high end raiding will go far.

Raid Times are currently: Monday & Thursdays 8pm-11pm Server time - 7pm to 10pm UK.

What can we offer you:

-Friendly and stress-free atmosphere
-Teamwork - we often help each other while questing, doing dailies and dungeons, so if you have any problems with anything or just feeling lonely, there is always someone out there to join you
-High Discord activity - there are always people chatting on our Discord channel, and it is very easy to set up events/activities with other guildies.
-Raid Progression
-Flasks, pots and other raid consumables.

What we expect from you:
-Be an active player - nothing is more discouraging than seeing a bunch of members being AFK for weeks without any notice.
-Be sociable - we do not expect you to talk in guild chat or hang out on Discord all the time, some of our members are very open and talkative, others are more quiet and that is okay. However we would highly encourage you to take part in the guild life in some way as the social element of the guild is a key focus for us.
-If you decide to raid with us we would like you to follow some obvious and general rules that apply to all raiding groups:
*Know your class well, and chosen main and off-specs. We do expect above average performance from all of our raiders.
*Be punctual - No one likes to wait and waste time waiting around for people. We do take scheduled breaks during raids.
*Prepare for raids - bringing flasks, elixirs, food etc. is mandatory for all raid members.
*Further to the above, read guides and watch videos to at least know what is required from you and your role.

We are always looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes.

Please check out our website: http://panicroom.enjin.com and if you are interested please apply and fill out the recruitment questionnaire.

Contact us at tetramaster#2865, Kheala#2159 or Halcyon#2584 if you wish to speak further.

Thanks for reading!