3/11 Mythic Tank looking for new home!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi!

I'm an experienced tank that is currently playing Blood DK, but I am both willing and able to play Vengeance DH, Guardian Druid or Prot Paladin for a mythic guild that'd have me. I'm willing to let you choose what fits your setup the best! Gearwise, my DK is the best geared at 960 ilvl, with my DH sitting at 953, Druid at 949, and my shameful paladin coming in at meekly 926 so if you want me on that I'll have to work on the gear. I'm currently playing Alliance, but I'm both willing and able to both server and faction transfer if needed.

I've been tanking since early Wrath, clearing pretty much all content while it was current, with the exception of Anub'arak in TotC and Yogg'saron with less than three keepers. From Cata to WoD I played casually due to real life, but during Legion I've cleared everything on curve, and started mythic in ToS, reaching 6/9 Mythic in ToS and now 3/11 in Antorus.

I'm looking for a guild that raids preferably two nights a week, but a maximum of three. Thursdays are an ideal day for me, so if that's one of your raidnights, it'd be ideal.

I'm posting this from an alt, because at the moment my guild is going through a rough patch and is slowly falling apart, but I don't want to cause drama while looking for a new guild. So if you're interested, reply with a BattleTag and I'll come in contact with you with armory links and logs, and we'll have a nice chat!
Hello Atychi, I'm from Mors Principium Est (The Sha'tar) and we're currently in need of tanks for mythic.
Our guild was started about a year ago by a group of friends and we cleared NH and ToS on HC.
We're mostly Finns, but we have quite a few English speaking members too. Our age range is somewhere around 20-40. Most of us are working adults.

Our raid days are Wed, Thurs, Sun 17-20 server time. Our raid times are earlier because people need to get to bed early for work the next day.
Our current progress is 1/11M, HC and normal on farm. Normal runs are optional and geared alts are welcome to join them.

If our raid times would suit you I'll leave my btag NasaSajosee#2881
We would take any of your tanks, what ever you want to play.
Hello Atychi
[H] EU Kazzak Clean kill is looking for a Tank
we're 5/11 Mythic we raid Monday and Wednesday 20:00 PM ST
if you are interested pleas contact me on #Mac0sx2766
Thank you.
Hi, drop me a message when online.

boddhisatva#21675

or our gm

Martinwonder#2294

for further details
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617773425
Hey,

I'm from Iniquity on Tarren-Mill and we're currently looking for a few players to expand with our mythic raiding. We're a very close group that have known each other for a long time. We recently moved from a low pop realm due to few members having to drop wow for work and uni hours changing

We're got sights on Antorus Mythic

We're currently 7/7 EM (Cutting Edge), and currently have 4 Mythic bosses down, raids are on Thursday, Sunday and Monday 8:30 - 11:00 Servertime.
Or check out our Forums post
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617811998

For any information please feel free to add any of our officers for a chat!
GM: Crisis#2645
Myself: Krafnir#2241
Hey Atychi,

I won't bore you with drivel about my guild; I'm sure you've read it all before. I'll leave you with a link to our website and recruitment post, however, incase you'd like to look in to us further.

Basically we're a 3 day/week raiding guild that is currently at 2/11 mythic, though we're close to getting command now. We need another tank since we're in an awkward position of only have 2 tanks that can do mythic content and it's a bit too much pressure on them to attend each raid. You won't be warming the bench, however, I can assure you, and we intend to utilize our players to accommodate everyone.

If you'd like to have a talk you can contact any officer on:
Myra (Jeszee#2625)
Drumbewb (Dreath#2939)
Kãrmã (Kayotic#2532)
Navarre (Heero#1870)
Hulmaniac (Tankzor#2153)

If you'd like to check us out more then:
Forum: https://fortitudebloodhoof.enjin.com/
Recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617077131#post-1

I hope things brighten up for you soon; it's not a nice position to be in. Make sure you check your options before deciding on a guild too; you're paying to play this game so make sure you're enjoying it!

Best of luck <3

~Karma
Hey there, we're currently looking for a new tank for our guild, I'll leave the important information as well as contact details incase you have any questions below.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 7/11 Antorus and working on Varimathras, pretty close to a kill.
Previous tiers we were 8/9M in TOS, almost had KJ but had roster issues, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since and plan to keep going for many more expansions.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hey Atychi
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII has 12 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 5/11 mythic and have progressed a lot lately.
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Thank you so much to everyone that’s shown interest, but I’ve recently found my new home! Thanks again and good luck with recruitment, and good luck in Antorus!
Raid Progress
★ EN 7/7M ★
★ TOV 2/3M ★
★ NH 9/10M ★
★ TOS 3/9M ★
★ AN 4/11M ★

Current recruitment Status
We currently have positions open for:
1 x Offspec Tank / DPS
4 x DPS

If you fall out side of these please still message us as all applications will be considered.

Who are Zerglings?
Zerglings is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Aggramar/Hellscream server. We’re made up of experienced raiders with many of us having raided to a high standard since Vanilla.

What is the aim of Zerglings?
We aim to raid to the best of our capabilities within the time we have to raid. We want to spend our raiding time as efficiently as possible, working on the hardest raid bosses possible.

What do we expect from our raiders?
We look for players who are interested in self-improvement, strive to be the best and actively work in and outside of raids to achieve that. We expect our raiders to communicate clearly, effectively and productively (either over voice comms or in chat) to help us coordinate encounters and overcome challenges. We expect our raiders to be proactive, point out issues without being asked and speak up when there are uncertainties. Raiders must be mature and able to handle any criticism directed their way constructively, own up to their mistakes and analyze them instead of making excuses. We want our raiders to be able to work together and prioritise the betterment of the guild over personal interests.

Our raiders must know their class and spec to the point that they can play their spec highly competitively. You must be aware on how to play your main spec (and off-specs, if necessary) optimally, maximising your performance accordingly for a mythic raiding standard. Basic preparations that we expect of our raiders before raids are: obtaining general info about boss fights and specifics about your class/spec for these fights; sorting out your abilities/macros/gems/enchants/consumables as necessary.

When do we raid?
We require our raiders to maintain 80%+ attendance. We understand if you cannot make 100% attendance but missing raids often is disruptive to any raiding team and will be accordingly noted. Our raid times are:

Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Thursday: 20:30 – 23:00 Server Time - Fun Alt Raids ( Optional )
Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Monday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time

What can Zerglings offer you?
We offer a stable, consistent and friendly raiding environment. We offer you a chance to become a part of a guild that is committed to progressing as far as possible within current raids and continuously being one of the best guilds on the server.

If you are interested in joining us please contact:

Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Discord: MageTank#8560