Mage 957 ilvl 11/11hc Exp LF guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey

I am Dreandra Btag Dreandra#2816 , 957 Fire mage looking for a guild after my current guild has put a halt on raiding for the rest of the expansion it seems, I have recently returned to raiding after my first mythic guild disbanded last year and hoping to find a full time home for BFA.

My experience over the course of my raiding career spans as

Cataclysm -

5/6 Heroic BWD
4/5 Heroic BoT
1/2 Heroic ToT4W

6/7 Heroic FL

8/8HC DS

MoP -

6/6hc MSV cutting edge
6/6hc HoF cutting edge
4/4hc ToES

13/13 hc ToT cutting edge

14/14hc Siege cutting edge

WoD -

6/7 Mythic Highmaul
2/10 Mythic BRF

Took a break during this expansion due to work hours being very non raidable , and returned for HFC.

13/14 Mythic HFC

--------

Legion

7/7 Mythic EN cutting edge
2/3 Mythic ToV
1/10Mythic/10/10Hc NH
9/9 HC ToS
11/11 HC Antorus

If interested add me for a chat on dreandra#2816 , I am free any night of the week for raid days.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. Currently we've been around for a little more than 3 years and we're a fun-loving bunch poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
Antorus
11/11 NM
11/11 HC
2/11M

For mythic progress in previous raids/expansions, check our website or wowprogress or the likes.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey

Steve#2962

Would love to have a chat

Discord or in game, choice is yours
Hey you!

Well, listen to this..
<Unexpected> on Emerald Dreams is a newly formed alliance guild.
We are looking for new people, all roles, classes, genders, and ages!
Our current goal is to form a raidgroup and run people through The burning throne and Mythic + dungeons!
At the moment we need people for this (YOU)

We have a few core raiders who are very experienced, kind, funny and helpfull.
They will guide you through any raid or dungeon if necessary.
Mistakes DO happen and we wont bite your head off, promise!
We have a discord server. Feel free to join and chat.

We raid:
Friday 8pm-11pm
Saturday 8pm-11pm

(8/11 HC so far and the raid days are not permant yet, since the guild is still forming)

We want to form a home for the players and progress through raids and enter battle for azeroth together. So we are looking for serious but fun people.
We like to think of it as a fresh start, getting to know eachother and succed together in the next expansion.

Feel free to message me or any of my guildies if you want to learn more.
Anyways, have a nice day.

-Kristine
Kings Of Blood is a raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated raiding guild. We are currently 11/11 HC Antorus and 2/11 Mythic Antorus. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sense of humor :).

We have a youtube channel where we post all of our first kills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ

And we stream every raid:

Critzler - https://www.twitch.tv/critzler
Rosaliee - https://www.twitch.tv/rosaliee86

come and watch us and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.
EN 7/7 Mythic
NH 6/10 Mythic
ToV 2/3 Mythic
ToS 5/9 Mythic

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information:

Critzlerss21#2885 - Critzler

Bella#1965 - Rosaliee
Helloooo only searching mythic guilds or hc aswell?
Gits.enjin.com maybe is interessting then br
Good Morning Dreandra,

I'd love to have a chat with you regarding our raid team. We are a two night per week guild (we also have optional alt nights), looking for more members to fill our ranks. We are currently 11/11 HC and looking to complete the 20 man roster for Mythic.

Add me on BNet or Discord for a chat :)
Discord: Roady#7913
BNet: Roady#21353

Discord is better in the day, BNet in the evening! Look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there :) We're always looking for new members to fill out our roster :) If you are maybe thinking horde, give us a look!

Find out more about Heretic Legion here:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618041779#1